how many of you support shashi taroor

kevinUsa

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

what's Sanghi logic? that India was divided, that was responsible for muslim population decline.. but Pakistan was not part of the divsion process, and nobody from pakistan came to India na?

haha.. what a logic ra..

also forget bangladesh aa ra.. Hindu percentage of the population has seen a rise in their latest census. @3$%

keep typing bullshit to feel good about Hindus. who cares about truths no? lol.

current Bangladesh hindus were 30% at one point

what was muslim population in current WB???

JNU books nunchi baitaki rara yedhava......

malla latest increase ayyindhi ani nuvvu feel good avthu............

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• kevinUsa

• Biskot

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

arey burraleni vedhava.......after partition what was % muslim population in India. after partition what was hindu population in pak

nuvvu cheppe 30% was akhand Bharat population.

what was muslim population at 1947 in current India???  less that 10%

haha.. so what was Hindu population in Pakistan after partition?

look up on the internet yedhava. don't make a fool of yourself everytime.

in 1951 census,  Hindu population in Pakistan was 1.6%

Just now, batman2 said:

current Bangladesh hindus were 30% at one point

what was muslim population in current WB???

JNU books nunchi baitaki rara yedhava......

malla latest increase ayyindhi ani nuvvu feel good avthu............

there was heavy migration (mainly Hindus) from bangladesh to WB through out the 50s, to 90s. majority migrants were Hindu.

Pakistan didn't have large scale riots after partition like the ones India had. Bangladesh had a couple against dalit Hindus. learn your history fcuker. I don't respect you enough to give you details.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

sanghi logic. vaarey vaa..

leni burra ki, choopinchey tekku ki sambandamey undadhu.

rey rey, nenu kooda Shaka ki vellina daridrudiney.. naakey sollu chepthunnava. haha..

meerandaru kalisi India ni nashanam chesinaa kooda, adhi kooda JNU meedha blame chestharemo. haha..

okkati sure ra. BJP is not capable of governing India. simple. your extreme ideology will in fact break India. good luck.

what did Taslima nasreen write in lajjo is imaginary ani nee JNU books lo cheptharu......

I am interested to know what do JNU library books say abt "direct action plan 1946"?????    plz I wanna know

Have some sense of shame. don't claim Hindus are magically better than muslims.

both are the same sh1t. entire south asia is sh1t.

but with education and inter religious, inter caste interactions, things are bound to get better.

stop making it worse by claiming all falsehoods, like they are absolutely true.

you didn't even know Hindu population in Pakistan, and are claiming Hindus reduced to 2% or something. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

How many riots did India have until the Bombay riots of 92, and how many hindus and muslims lost their lives in that? - Your homework.

stop posting sh1t.

there was heavy migration (mainly Hindus) from bangladesh to WB through out the 50s, to 90s. majority migrants were Hindu.

Pakistan didn't have large scale riots after partition like the ones India had. Bangladesh had a couple against dalit Hindus. learn your history fcuker. I don't respect you enough to give you details.

ya hindus migrated like how Indians go to USA/AUS kadha???   for better employment???

hindus were completely driven out, had to save their  lives.......bangladesh lo what did tasleema nasreen write abt???

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

what did Taslima nasreen write in lajjo is imaginary ani nee JNU books lo cheptharu......

I am interested to know what do JNU library books say abt "direct action plan 1946"?????    plz I wanna know

you read Lajjo? really? lol.

she writes like a gossipy aunty, I don't read books written by crappy people.

Just now, batman2 said:

ya hindus migrated like how Indians go to USA/AUS kadha???   for better employment???

hindus were completely driven out, had to save their  lives.......bangladesh lo what did tasleema nasreen write abt???

dude.. so your claim that Pakistan Hindus came down from 14% to 2% is bullshit or not? are you ashamed of peddling lies or not?

Bangladesh Hindus also suffered hugely in the 77 bangladesh liberation war, when they migrated enmasse to India, and a lot of them stayed back. Besides that Hindus did suffer discrimination, but no different from what muslims in India do.

The recent census has shown an increase in percentage of Hindus. Is it true or not? hehe..

facts violently disagree with your preconceived notions idiot. you should stop talking.

thanks ra 

@uttermost. (mathonmadhi)

I am from mehdhi patnam...............  na school , inter and btech  lo half of muslims ra, na best friend  muslim ra.. I used to go to the masjid and read namaz when I was in school. vadu natho hundreds of time temple ke vachindu......... memu appudu akkada aa diff raniyya ledhu ra......

kani , ne post lu , ne discussion chusthunte, neutral ga unnna neney , Hindutva feeling strong aythadhi........

I never experience or brought such a thought Hindu and Muslim in the head yet.  

apu ra babu ne hatred speeching , mathonmadhi.. memu kadhu ra nuvvu danger ee society ke...  appudu chudu pakkolla medha padi aduvudu thappa em vuntadhi ra ne post lalla .....

get some life ra, laugh, spend some time loved one........... nuvvu thopu ani ne feeling, apa aa ra babu ne widow crying............

nuvvu ee samajanni marchali anukunte , poyi pani koche pani cheyya ra rather than crying here.

please stop it. nivalla neutral ga unnavallu change ayye chances chala unai... 

How many riots took place in South Asia since 1950, and how many of them were in India?

check stats asshole.

India has been utterly cruel to its minorities.. so has Bangladesh and Pakistan (without equivalent riots).. but claiming that India is somehow better is you drowning in your own bullshit.

dude.. so your claim that Pakistan Hindus came down from 14% to 2% is bullshit or not? are you ashamed of peddling lies or not?

Bangladesh Hindus also suffered hugely in the 77 bangladesh liberation war, when they migrated enmasse to India, and a lot of them stayed back. Besides that Hindus did suffer discrimination, but no different from what muslims in India do.

The recent census has shown an increase in percentage of Hindus. Is it true or not? hehe..

facts violently disagree with your preconceived notions idiot. you should stop talking.

hindus suffered liberation war becoz pak military was doing Mass rapes....and people ran for life

so hindus decreased to 7% in Bangladesh after suffering discrenmination

muslim suffered same discrimination in India and population now 35% in WB

are the above 2 points wrong?  are u so ashamed of ur existence that u peddle lies and support pak/bangladesh?

1 minute ago, Biskot said:

thanks ra 

@uttermost. (mathonmadhi)

I am from mehdhi patnam...............  na school , inter and btech  lo half of muslims ra, na best friend  muslim ra.. I used to go to the masjid and read namaz when I was in school. vadu natho hundreds of time temple ke vachindu......... memu appudu akkada aa diff raniyya ledhu ra......

kani , ne post lu , ne discussion chusthunte, neutral ga unnna neney , Hindutva feeling strong aythadhi........

I never experience or brought such a thought Hindu and Muslim in the head yet.  

apu ra babu ne hatred speeching , mathonmadhi.. memu kadhu ra nuvvu danger ee society ke...  appudu chudu pakkolla medha padi aduvudu thappa em vuntadhi ra ne post lalla .....

get some life ra, laugh, spend some time loved one........... nuvvu thopu ani ne feeling, apa aa ra babu ne widow crying............

nuvvu ee samajanni marchali anukunte , poyi pani koche pani cheyya ra rather than crying here.

please stop it. nivalla neutral ga unnavallu change ayye chances chala unai...

em ra, lavda..

nuvvemanna pedda thopu va? em peekuthaav enti, Hindutva ayyi. velli muslim ni samputhaava endhi? bedhiristhunnavu.

chethha na kodaka.

neeku endhi bujjaginchi cheppaala? daani ki oka standard undaali ra.. meeru maatladey maatalaki, nenu ilaaney respond avutha..

em peekuthaavo peekko.

nee chinna naati sollu antha naaku seppaku. if you want to pick and read me according to how you want to, why should I waste my time being nice and try to make arguments. I really don't think people in this db deserve decent responses. They don't know what decency is, including you.

meeku maatramey feelings untaayi kadha. migatha vaallaki undadhu. ishtamochinattu maatladina, vaallu maatram respectful ga respond avvala.. anthey kadha? lol.. meeru mee entitlement.

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you read Lajjo? really? lol.

she writes like a gossipy aunty, I don't read books written by crappy people.

wow so u deny what ever tasleema nasreen wrote as gossip???/

sHa_clap4this is highlight........idhi ra nee bigotry........

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

hindus suffered liberation war becoz pak military was doing Mass rapes....and people ran for life

so hindus decreased to 7% in Bangladesh after suffering discrenmination

muslim suffered same discrimination in India and population now 35% in WB

are the above 2 points wrong?  are u so ashamed of ur existence that u peddle lies and support pak/bangladesh?

haha.. West Bengal is not india ra Yedhava. haha..

Hindu population has increased in bangladesh in the recent census ra lafoot.

you lied about pakistan Hindu population reducing from 14% to 2% ra dhed. haha.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

em ra, lavda..

nuvvemanna pedda thopu va? em peekuthaav enti, Hindutva ayyi. velli muslim ni samputhaava endhi? bedhiristhunnavu.

chethha na kodaka.

neeku endhi bujjaginchi cheppaala? daani ki oka standard undaali ra.. meeru maatladey maatalaki, nenu ilaaney respond avutha..

em peekuthaavo peekko.

nee chinna naati sollu antha naaku seppaku. if you want to pick and read me according to how you want to, why should I waste my time being nice and try to make arguments. I really don't think people in this db deserve decent responses. They don't know what decency is, including you.

meeku maatramey feelings untaayi kadha. migatha vaallaki undadhu. ishtamochinattu maatladina, vaallu maatram respectful ga respond avvala.. anthey kadha? lol.. meeru mee entitlement.

as expected. good man.