how many of you support shashi taroor

kevinUsa

you are still not able to google what percentage were Hindus in Pakistan after the partition.

why are you even in a conversation?

that too, claiming victory. really no sense of shame..

lol

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• kevinUsa

• Biskot

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Biskot said:

you are not a kid, look at your self and look at all your discussion. what you are achieving by shouting in db ... nothing. 

I appreciate you, someone needs to raise a voice in the society if something is wrong. But you shouting at a wrong place. 

spread love, not hatred. 

aah, I see. did you ask the same question to those who shout on pulkas, langas? what do they achieve according to you?huh?

dude, like I said, pls stop. I understand what you are saying. and I have thought about what I am doing.

and I'm doing it regardless. so pls stop.

you are being very dishonest with your own intentions. like I said, you could've simply pm'med me.

I'm fairly nice to people who disagree with me and debate respectfully. its just those who get personal like you, I don't give a fcuk about them. I dont have to be nice to them when they don't care to be respectful.

like I said, you guys deserve all the sh1t I say. if you think not, pls complain to the admin. and don't advise me, when your intention is to bully me.

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah.. muslims were 30% in India then.. lol.

if Hindus were 14% in pakistan according to you.. lol.

you keep reminding everyone that you are a liar or a dodger. lol.

what was muslim population in 1946 in present day india???

answer this and show how u lied here

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you are still not able to google what percentage were Hindus in Pakistan after the partition.

why are you even in a conversation?

that too, claiming victory. really no sense of shame..

lol

well its u who is constantly on google trying to get info......I don't need.....1951 census even I know hindus in pak were reduced to negligible 1% but in 1947 they were 15%........now u tell me the situation of ur illicit half brothers

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

what was muslim population in 1946 in present day india???

answer this and show how u lied here

haha.. idiot..

let me explain it like a little kid to you.

if your figure for Hindus in Pakistan is 14%, then at that time muslims in India were 30%.. hehe..

how dumb are you to hold on to his idiotic talking point for so long?

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

well its u who is constantly on google trying to get info......I don't need.....1951 census even I know hindus in pak were reduced to negligible 1% but in 1947 they were 15%........now u tell me the situation of ur illicit half brothers

haha.. what are you even arguing ra?

if Hindus in pak were 1% in 1951, now their population is about the same. what's the big deal.

why should I talk about muslims here? like I said, pick a minority that was 1% in India at 1947, and we can talk about their percentage now.

why are you so bothered about especially muslims? lol.

4 minutes ago, batman2 said:

so you lied about 15%. haha.. so pathetic ra.

19 minutes ago, Biskot said:

you are not a kid, look at your self and look at all your discussions. what you are achieving by shouting in db ... nothing. 

I appreciate you, someone needs to raise a voice in the society if something is wrong. But you shouting at a wrong place. 

spread love, not hatred. 

first you stop fooling yourself. okay.

you have a problem with what I say, and how I say it. agreed. I was a Hindu too, I may have felt the same if I was you.

but do you think talking about my personal condition is the way to go about it? Have you tried once, just once, to request me to stop it? (the same advice you gave me)..

ofcourse that didn't even cross your mind. why? because you are a big shot aa? lol.  let me tell you, it works. It worked many times when someone in this db just requests me to stop. I stop. I don't want to hurt people.

but do you have that decency? no.. so you don't deserve it too.

next time just argue or request me to stop. because what i post is true. unlike all the stupid sh1t langas, pulka shouting people post.

25 minutes ago, uttermost said:

haha.. idiot..

if your figure for Hindus in Pakistan is 14%, then at that time muslims in India were 30%.. hehe..

wrong wrong wrong lies lies lies........  

30%  lol  it was less that 10%

ur lies exposed.........

Just now, batman2 said:

wrong wrong wrong lies lies lies........  

30%  lol  it was less that 10%

ur lies exposed.........

lol. hhahaha.. now you are going to show figures from 2-3 yrs earlier, and claim that all Hindus were killed off in those 2 yrs or something?

how desperate are you to peddle your lies? :)

18 minutes ago, uttermost said:

so you lied about 15%. haha.. so pathetic ra.

I clearly said at 1947 .........do u even understand English or does denial propaganda clouds ur eyesight as well along with the shyte in ur brain????  

There was mass migration you moron.

obviously Hindus moved to India, and so their pop was 1%.

god, how stupid do you have to be, for me to keep saying the same thing again and again like teaching kindergartener.

I give up ra. you win.

Just now, batman2 said:

I clearly said at 1947 .........do u even understand English or does denial propaganda clouds ur eyesight as well along with the shyte in ur brain????  

what's the big difference between 1947 and 51?

dude, you disgust me with your dishonesty.

25 minutes ago, uttermost said:

haha.. idiot..

rather than calling each other loser/winner ..............this statement is for every1 to see and judge.......