how many of you support shashi taroor

kevinUsa

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

population 2% vachaka inka riots emi untai????

ur muslim half brothers should know better

yeah whatever.. but our tilak sporting brothers were involved in 100s of riots in India until the early 90s.

we were born late enough to not appreciate how utterly communal India was at that time. and some of us want India to return to that time, I guess.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• kevinUsa

• Biskot

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, batman2 said:

no minority comparison should be  what they faced after 1st wave of migration.......

hindus tried but felt unlivable in pak and Bangladesh......so there population growth is nil

while ur najaaiz half brothers growth has doubled and tripled

so don't revel in ur shyte by drowning in JNU propaganda 

blah blah... you lied, and tried to promote anti muslim senti based on lies.

you got called out not for the first time. but I know in a Sanghi db like this (look at that threatening musugu sanghi @Biskot ), nobody is going to take you to task for lying..

so you keep lying lying. lol.

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. I don't care about lajjo. all your lies are destroyed. sleep well.

how can u talk abt lies when u keep denying facts as gossip......obviously u won't care abt lajjo as that truth pricks u and ur shameful existence

does denying  make u feel any better??  if so then well and good

11 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah.. I'm the one who should determine, because I'm always the one who doesn't make personal comments, unless its first made at me.

so why the fcuk u complain abt personal comments like a Kindergarten kid????  my wife my family ani.......who cares abt ur wife and family

if u can't take the heat then fcuk off......dont try to modulate decency in a db u moron......what an idiot u r

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

so why the fcuk u complain abt personal comments like a Kindergarten kid????  my wife my family ani.......who cares abt ur wife and family

if u can't take the heat then fcuk off......dont try to modulate decency in a db u moron......what an idiot u r

because it adds nothing to the coversation, I don't care about the comments, just that you guys think you deserve a response when you have nothing to say about the topic, except about me.

lol. keep up asshole.

@uttermost so what happened to hindus in pak, bangladesh is mere gossip and what happened to Kashmiri pandits is well deserved becoz they apparently occupied all the govt jobs. sHa_clap4sHa_clap4sHa_clap4

I am sure now ur wife must be proud of ur bigotry right????   since the complaint was that u weren't bigot enuff

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

you morons are not equipped to handle what I throw at you, and you blabber something about me.. like you do all the time, and like how that musugu sanghi idiot @Biskot did.

haha.. I'm not the one who's not able to take the heat. you guys are losing your sh1t, typing nonsense when you spot me. I enjoy it. lol.

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

@uttermost so what happened to hindus in pak, bangladesh is mere gossip and what happened to Kashmiri pandits is well deserved becoz they apparently occupied all the govt jobs. sHa_clap4sHa_clap4sHa_clap4

I am sure now ur wife must be proud of ur bigotry right????   since the complaint was that u weren't bigot enuff

my wife is proud of me. she just thinks I'm too soft to be a radical.

and good luck to you, keep lying about what I said. lol. because you are incapable of addressing what I actually said.

I must make you feel like you are a fool. lol.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

you morons are not equipped to handle what I throw at you, and you blabber something about me.. like you do all the time, and like how that musugu sanghi idiot @Biskot did.

haha.. I'm not the one who's not able to take the heat. you guys are losing your sh1t, typing nonsense when you spot me. I enjoy it. lol.

you call me idiot ... madharchood

13 minutes ago, uttermost said:

blah blah... you lied, and tried to promote anti muslim senti based on lies.

you got called out not for the first time. but I know in a Sanghi db like this (look at that threatening musugu sanghi @Biskot ), nobody is going to take you to task for lying..

so you keep lying lying. lol.

so muslim decreasing from 30% to 14% is truth aa???

weren't u called out then???

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

India lo okappudu muslims 30%, ippudu 14% @3$%

is this truth????? aren't u peddling lies in this db to show ur anti hindu bigotry????

ur lies are called out 

1 minute ago, Biskot said:

you call me idiot ... madharchood

If only you had the decency to pm me your original msg (without references to my person) , I could've taken that as a genuine concern, and may even have stopped typing bullshit.

but you didn't. you challenged me aa.. you try to bully me aa. you are not smart enough ra lafoot. you are fcuking idiot, who is brainwashed by lies fed by media and bigots around you.

you can't engage with me for more than a couple sentences. so fcuk off. :)

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

so muslim decreasing from 30% to 14% is truth aa???

weren't u called out then???

yeah.. muslims were 30% in India then.. lol.

if Hindus were 14% in pakistan according to you.. lol.

you keep reminding everyone that you are a liar or a dodger. lol.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

my wife is proud of me. she just thinks I'm too soft to be a radical.

and good luck to you, keep lying about what I said. lol. because you are incapable of addressing what I actually said.

I must make you feel like you are a fool. lol.

of course there will be gullible women.......u must be getting it good then *&*

I am only happy for u bro......

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

If only you had the decency to pm me your original msg (without references to my person) , I could've taken that as a genuine concern, and may even have stopped typing bullshit.

but you didn't. you challenged me aa.. you try to bully me aa. you are not smart enough ra lafoot. you are fcuking idiot, who is brainwashed by lies fed by media and bigots around you.

you can't engage with me for more than a couple sentences. so fcuk off. :)

you are not a kid, look at your self and look at all your discussions. what you are achieving by shouting in db ... nothing. 

I appreciate you, someone needs to raise a voice in the society if something is wrong. But you shouting at a wrong place. 

spread love, not hatred.