how many of you support shashi taroor

kevinUsa

the question that @uttermost will not answer is before migration if hindus were 15% in pak and after migration it fell to 1%  then why didn't  muslim population did not change so drastic in india?

probably there wasn't enuff space in pak for muslims  to migrate yourock

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• kevinUsa

• Biskot

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, batman2 said:

hatred or not is subjective.........well there is something called stating blind facts without any fear of not being looked at as nice liberal pig@3$%

your arguments are so poor, because of your hatred.

Hindus from a muslim majority state moved to Hindu India. and that proves what, accordin to you?

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

haha.. such a slimy bastard.

so muslims in pak/bangla stayed back and Hindus in pak/bang had to move to India.

so what does it prove?

like I said brother, you claimed that pak was 14% Hindu, when pak was not even born.. so I had to claim that India was 30% muslim which is true in 1947. lol.

if only u bothered to read what I wrote.........I said present day boundaries _%~

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

your arguments are so poor, because of your hatred.

Hindus from a muslim majority state moved to Hindu India. and that proves what, accordin to you?

lets put aside history coz that would be very difficult for u to defend......

if Tharoor is correct and under modi if india would be hindu pak then has th muslim population decreased in last 4 yrs ? was there any mass migration?

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

if only u bothered to read what I wrote.........I said present day boundaries _%~

If pak is not born is the timeline

then India was 30% muslim. end of story. stop beating around the bush.

if your 14% figure was right, then 30% is right too.. not JNU figures. lol.

Just now, batman2 said:

lets put aside history coz that would be very difficult for u to defend......

if Tharoor is correct and under modi if india would be hindu pak then has th muslim population decreased in last 4 yrs ? was there any mass migration?

what's difficult? I can pick apart all your lies, and have so many times here.

I already wrote about the current topic as part of my first post. read it.

19 minutes ago, batman2 said:

take history of india

1) number of hindu kings who ascended the throne by killing their father/brother

2) number of muslim kings ascending throne by killing their father/brother

you will get the difference between the culture of the land of hindus and the culture of a cult born in the deserts of S.audi Ara,bia founded by a marauding p.edophile warrior who claimed he know god

@uttermost......I want to know the defense of JNU batch for this......

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

If pak is not born is the timeline

then India was 30% muslim. end of story. stop beating around the bush.

if your 14% figure was right, then 30% is right too.. not JNU figures. lol.

nice covering&.,*

41 minutes ago, uttermost said:

are you denying that India was 30% muslim when pak was not born? haha..

if u take when pak was not born then hindus are 70% right???

now why would I begin with hindis 15% in pak????  what an iconic idiot u are......the more hard u try to prove ur non existent argument the more moron u appear......as if there was any scope for being more moron@3$%

3 hours ago, batman2 said:

now why would I begin with hindis 15% in pak????  what an iconic idiot u are......the more hard u try to prove ur non existent argument the more moron u appear......as if there was any scope for being more moron@3$%

Lol. It's obvious. To give the impression that Pak is unique in driving out Hindus or killing them. Sneaky bastard you are. 

Indian Muslims have their roots in India for 100s of yrs, whereas in Pak, only Sindhis were displaced enmasse. Hindus mostly (especially your darling upper castes) left on their own. 

Stop claiming lower caste misery as Hindu misery when you don't give a damn about them.

Still my claim that muslim population dropped from 30 to 14 percent is absolutely right if you insist on using the 14% for Hindus in Pak.

3 hours ago, batman2 said:

Also plenty of Dalits and OBC converted to Islam after 1950. 

Since muslim were mostly poor, especially after poor people converted to Islam, they had more kids on avg. 

Matter over. Your hatred of Muslims is irrational. Your sneaky claim about reducing Hindu numbers in Pak is particularly disgusting. Hehe..