Schengen visa documentation

Amrita

40 minutes ago, nenu_devudni said:

Yes I am sure. I was just there. You can get the insurance from worldsnomad. Also remember that the validity depends on the period you get the Insurance for. 

Real iternary exactly documentation ki Match kakapoyina Parledu kada ? Also for how many months did you take insurance? Visa approval mundu quote chala should buy insurance   ? Aey country consulate lo applied ? Soorry for too many questions 🙊

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

They need proof of booked itineraries for air tickets , hotel and insurance . How can I take them myself without buying actually ? I just need visa and don’t want to go by schedule as I would be traveling with family from UK . 

Eyyi leunda ee country adu visa iivadu, oorike podam anuunava 

There are many websites, where you can get 100% refund for hotels  if you cancel in advance 

If you travel from UK , you can book bus or ferry tickets to France, you can cancel them. 

Put a letter stating that, you want to visit more in future, maa friends ki ala letter pedithe  2 years iichadu VISA from , French embassy 

Nenu Italy embassy thorugh apply sesthe, i only got it or 1.5 months. 

Spain embassy ayithe, eaxct vacation days varke visa isthdani ani annaru 

Its better to apply from French, embassy 

19 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Real iternary exactly documentation ki Match kakapoyina Parledu kada ? Also for how many months did you take insurance? Visa approval mundu quote chala should buy insurance   ? Aey country consulate lo applied ? Soorry for too many questions 🙊

arey, google chesuko 

59 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

Eyyi leunda ee country adu visa iivadu, oorike podam anuunava 

There are many websites, where you can get 100% refund for hotels  if you cancel in advance 

If you travel from UK , you can book bus or ferry tickets to France, you can cancel them. 

Put a letter stating that, you want to visit more in future, maa friends ki ala letter pedithe  2 years iichadu VISA from , French embassy 

Nenu Italy embassy thorugh apply sesthe, i only got it or 1.5 months. 

Spain embassy ayithe, eaxct vacation days varke visa isthdani ani annaru 

Its better to apply from French, embassy 

Many countries don’t need itineraries, hotel bookings and insurances FYI . Canada , WI, Mexico, Australia and other countries ki kuda akkarledu evi just saying been there on Tourist visa . Invitation letter unte UK/Schengen ki kuda akkarledu telling with experience . I googled man . Some people say don’t need not buy and keep iternaries and some people said need to buy and dont fake just like in this thread . I don’t post anything without searching myself .  I am planning to apply in French consulate . I was told a consulate lo will get 180 days visa . Anyways thanks . 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 6:02 PM, tacobell fan said:

ask Travel agent to send itinerary and present that. Most airlines allow 24 hrs cancellation so book via United or Delta and cancel or go to American Airlines and get a ticket with hold and forward that itinerary 

On 7/18/2018 at 7:35 PM, nenu_devudni said:

Yes I am sure. I was just there. You can get the insurance from worldsnomad. Also remember that the validity depends on the period you get the Insurance for. 

@nenu_devudni @tacobell fan

I went to embassy of Switzerland this morning and they asked me tons of questions and grilled me more than US visa stamping . Fingerprinting Ayyaka interview lo è hotel and flight itenary would  be verified and verification pass kakapote you will not be approved visa . This iternary and insurance are valid kada annadu . Insurance real ga tesukuna but hotel flight travel agent deggara tesukuna . I am now worried man if I will be denied visa . Miku ila Just iternary to visa vachinda ? I appreciate your reply . Thanks 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I went to embassy of Switzerland this morning and they asked me tons of questions and grilled me more than US visa stamping . Fingerprinting Akkada interview lo è hotel and flight itenary would  be verified and verification pass kakapote you will not be approved visa . This iternary and insurance are valid kada annadu . Insurance real ga tesukuna but hotel flight travel agent deggara tesukuna . I am not worried man if I will be denied visa . Miku ila Just iternary to visa vachinda ? I appreciate your reply . Thanks 

Atla aduguthunte abhi anna maloom tere ko analsindhi

- @Abhirama_I_Am

dont need to

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I went to embassy of Switzerland this morning and they asked me tons of questions and grilled me more than US visa stamping . Fingerprinting Ayyaka interview lo è hotel and flight itenary would  be verified and verification pass kakapote you will not be approved visa . This iternary and insurance are valid kada annadu . Insurance real ga tesukuna but hotel flight travel agent deggara tesukuna . I am now worried man if I will be denied visa . Miku ila Just iternary to visa vachinda ? I appreciate your reply . Thanks 

Should be fine. They know that you cannot book tickets without visa.  did you ensure that all other docs are valid?  hotels , insurance ?

use your CC... and use travelocity for hotel reservations (they give cancellation)..

$10 ki some airlines to hold fare for 3 days.. 

dont spend money with unknown websites

6 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

dont need to

Should be fine. They know that you cannot book tickets without visa.  did you ensure that all other docs are valid?  hotels , insurance ?

Yeah i told they are valid and can be verified.  Actually i initially had another itinerary and they directed me to go to Italian embassy when emailed for earlier appointment as it had longest stay so change chesa schedule. This guy remembered my email and asked me nuvvu change chesav Itinerary nene ni email ki respond ayya ani. I told dates levu a embassy lo naku leave e time frame lone approved so i rather changed travel plan ani cheppanu. 

1 minute ago, chicchara said:

use your CC... and use travelocity for hotel reservations (they give cancellation)..

$10 ki some airlines to hold fare for 3 days.. 

dont spend money with unknown websites

80$ petti tesukunna from https://visareservation.com/flight-hotel-insurance-reservation-for-visa-application/

I should call and check with this guy if they can verify till Aug 15th

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

80$ petti tesukunna from https://visareservation.com/flight-hotel-insurance-reservation-for-visa-application/

haha.. all they do is edit pdfs... 

My friend went for the same visa..and ppl in consulate told him to book somethin for documentation..dont have to be real real..

so..if you documentation is right and apt...you should get your visa

4 minutes ago, chicchara said:

haha.. all they do is edit pdfs... 

My friend went for the same visa..and ppl in consulate told him to book somethin for documentation..dont have to be real real..

so..if you documentation is right and apt...you should get your visa

I took with same confidence man but akkada vadu specific ga airlines/hotels to verify chestam if you dont pass verification you will not be approved visa are you sure these are legitimate ante i just got concerned. 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

generally they block tickets like agents. but airlines dont allow blocking for more than 2-3 days . mostly they expire very soon.i dont think they do anything illegal.

but then as i said , most embasssy people know that you cannot book tickets worth 1500 dollars without knowing you got the visa. i think you should be fine. but i am shocked that u spent 80 for this. hotels ki free cancellation bookings nuvve cheskovachu. travel insurance is also simple. 

2 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

generally they block tickets like agents. but airlines dont allow blocking for more than 2-3 days . mostly they expire very soon.i dont think they do anything illegal.

but then as i said , most embasssy people know that you cannot book tickets worth 1500 dollars without knowing you got the visa. i think you should be fine. but i am shocked that u spent 80 for this. hotels ki free cancellation bookings nuvve cheskovachu. travel insurance is also simple. 

Endukochina godava vadu anni right ga chesi pedatadu for 14 days hotels searching and all kashtam ani badhakaniki chesa. But man it was worth. E Visa officer aey place ki potav e hotel nunchi Zurich lo , Paris lo, Milan lo ani kuda adigadu. Edo one two places cheppi i don't remember places on top of my head local guide to pota ani cheppanu. He interviewed for so long and asked specific and detailed questions.