Schengen visa documentation

Amrita

Hey @Amrita process motham oka gist laga pedthara. It will help others when they apply. Nenu kuda cheddam ankuntunna but dont want to book tickets and hotels in advance. Em chesaru to skip that step etc konchm detail ga pettandi.

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, JingBang said:

Hey @Amrita process motham oka gist laga pedthara. It will help others when they apply. Nenu kuda cheddam ankuntunna but dont want to book tickets and hotels in advance. Em chesaru to skip that step etc konchm detail ga pettandi.

Thanks in advance!

Sure I will once I am approved next week . Don’t want to misguide in case I get rejected .

13 minutes ago, pentaya said:

Probably , new rules emo. Sorry for the wrong info 

I dont think its a nw rule, nenu chusinappudu kuda , ade vudi, u has to apply though the embass, where you are first landing or where you are spending most days ani, 

Anduke, nenu risk deniki ani , Italy embassy ki apply chesa, adu naaku ust 1.5 months visa ee iichadu 

maa vallu, risk chesi, rench embasy ki apply chessaru, lucky fellows ki 2 years ki visa guddi pampinchadu 

After landing in Italy, adu eami adaala immigration lo 

44 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Sure I will once I am approved next week . Don’t want to misguide in case I get rejected .

Cool that works. Nenu okasari chesanu already but appudu i booked everything in advance. 

1 hour ago, JingBang said:

Cool that works. Nenu okasari chesanu already but appudu i booked everything in advance. 

I saw in forums travel itinerary is good enough and don’t need to buy before but visa officer said it should be and will be verified let’s see Inko week telisipotundi .

@Amrita Swiss embassy SF vellara? I have appointment booked for 14th and I have booked tickets for Aug 26th to Paris. I have booked tickets for paris and from paris to rome and return from rome. French/Italy embassy lo Visa appointment leka i booked in swiss embassy. Now planning to book sf to swiss and swiss to rome will book train tickets and then cancel.

Email cheste will they prepone my interview date?

24 minutes ago, Kirak Brats said:

@Amrita Swiss embassy SF vellara? I have appointment booked for 14th and I have booked tickets for Aug 26th to Paris. I have booked tickets for paris and from paris to rome and return from rome. French/Italy embassy lo Visa appointment leka i booked in swiss embassy. Now planning to book sf to swiss and swiss to rome will book train tickets and then cancel.

Email cheste will they prepone my interview date?

Yeah I got appointment in last week of August when booked in July last week I emailed them requesting for earlier appointment and they gave me date for 6 th August. I went to swizz embassy in DC not SFO . 

Email and ask that might help . French , Italian embassies ki kuda I emailed for earlier date . They said they don’t have earlier appointments weren’t helpful . Swizz embassy people are pretty fast in responding too. 

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah I got appointment in last week of August when booked in July last week I emailed them requesting for earlier appointment and they gave me date for 6 th August. I went to swizz embassy in DC not SFO . 

Email and ask that might help . French , Italian embassies ki kuda I emailed for earlier date . They said they don’t have earlier appointments weren’t helpful . Swizz embassy people are pretty fast in responding too. 

Ya I just sent them email. Only worried about flight tickets, I can book the hotels and cancel but flights im thinking to go with https://travelvisabookings.com/switzerland-schengen-visa-in-7-days/ guys. They are charging ~$50 for tickets. Not sure if they will actually book them or edit old itineraries.

24 minutes ago, Kirak Brats said:

Ya I just sent them email. Only worried about flight tickets, I can book the hotels and cancel but flights im thinking to go with https://travelvisabookings.com/switzerland-schengen-visa-in-7-days/ guys. They are charging ~$50 for tickets. Not sure if they will actually book them or edit old itineraries.

https://visareservation.com/flight-hotel-insurance-reservation-for-visa-application/

Nenu vedito chesa hotel + flight. Insurance real gane tesukunna. I think insurance check chestaru. Vedu nijamga block chestada anedi teledu but he said they will pass verification and did for many clients who needed schengen visa. 

23 minutes ago, Amrita said:

https://visareservation.com/flight-hotel-insurance-reservation-for-visa-application/

Nenu vedito chesa hotel + flight. Insurance real gane tesukunna. I think insurance check chestaru. Vedu nijamga block chestada anedi teledu but he said they will pass verification and did for many clients who needed schengen visa. 

Cool...thank you