Schengen visa documentation

Amrita

1 minute ago, Abhirama_I_Am said:

How can you forget that ? Tell me which country Citizenship you want? Tell me I say 

Sorry for forgetting sweet friend  :(

Norway/Spain #~`

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Thank you ! You Rock !! ^^

Just looking. I have applied many times to schengen visa and also to different countries in schengen area. Amongst all, the best countries to drop visa is France and Netherlands. Easiest and no issues with these two. All you need is an application form with photos, current passport with any visas, hotel bookings, holdup reservation for flights, travel insurance with letter to the embassy. It is super straight forward. 

Elaagu visa drop vesav kada.... so no need of any further discussion. let us wait and see!

3 minutes ago, pentaya said:

Just looking. I have applied many times to schengen visa and also to different countries in schengen area. Amongst all, the best countries to drop visa is France and Netherlands. Easiest and no issues with these two. All you need is an application form with photos, current passport with any visas, hotel bookings, holdup reservation for flights, travel insurance with letter to the embassy. It is super straight forward. 

Elaagu visa drop vesav kada.... so no need of any further discussion. let us wait and see!

I didn't have dates for appointment till end of month in France and  Italy embassies anduke had to go to Swizz. Vedu naku email cheste earliest date ichadu.  Yeah asked me to pick passport on 15th. Should see.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I didn't have dates for appointment till end of month in France and  Italy embassies anduke had to go to Swizz. Vedu naku email cheste earliest date ichadu.  Yeah asked me to pick passport on 15th. Should see.

Netherlands apply cheyyavalsindi... Amsterdam nundi easy connections untaay almost to west and central europe.

15th August collect cheskomannada? 

Just now, pentaya said:

Netherlands apply cheyyavalsindi... Amsterdam nundi easy connections untaay almost to west and central europe.

I didn't knew that Netherlands was easy . Yeah asked me to collect on 15th.

2 minutes ago, pentaya said:

Actually nenu a schedule prakaram vellanu..i will go to UK and will go with family. Vallakem teledu kada once visa vachaka? Actually a dates lo kuda povatledu. @~`

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I didn't knew that Netherlands was easy . Yeah asked me to collect on 15th.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Actually nenu a schedule prakaram vellanu..i will go to UK and will go with family. Vallakem teledu kada once visa vachaka? Actually a dates lo kuda povatledu. @~`

anni days aa... okay. I know... aa schedule tho vellakapoyina manage cheyochu. Anyways, enjoy the trip. But remember first landing in Schengen area maatram swiss lone land avvali. 

On 8/6/2018 at 7:32 PM, pentaya said:

anni days aa... okay. I know... aa schedule tho vellakapoyina manage cheyochu. Anyways, enjoy the trip. But remember first landing in Schengen area maatram swiss lone land avvali. 

ala eami ledu. last time , naa friend french embassy lo visa drop chesadu adu eeakuva duration visa isthadani, but we went to Rome straight from london, no issues, 2 guys did that 

8 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

ala eami ledu. last time , naa friend french embassy lo visa drop chesadu adu eeakuva duration visa isthadani, but we went to Rome straight from london, no issues, 2 guys did that 

Enni years back adi? Also, I think Swiss is different when it comes to landing.

On 8/6/2018 at 2:32 PM, pentaya said:

7 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

Good to know .