Schengen visa documentation

Amrita

On 8/9/2018 at 8:13 AM, Amrita said:

Yeah...swizz lo i think radu. Please post your experience too. may be nake ala vachindemo visa as per itinerary. 

I went for the interview this morning (Swiss consulate SF).. they did not ask even a single question took the documents and asked me to collect on 22nd.

1 hour ago, Kirak Brats said:

I went for the interview this morning (Swiss consulate SF).. they did not ask even a single question took the documents and asked me to collect on 22nd.

Cool prepaid envelope pampiste 3 days lo vastundi . Please update validity of visa if you can . Thanks .

On 8/9/2018 at 10:53 AM, DaleSteyn1 said:

Fingerprints are done at vfs globale center itself u know what if u r ready to shell out extra money they will come and collect fingerprints at ur home nenu july lo e teeskunna very simple french website lo application fill chesa next two days lo Vfs appointment teeskunna elli a docs ,fingerprints,photos kooda vaalle teesaru extra charge ki .shengen countries anni vfs ki outsource chesay so neeku sakkaga teleyaka nuvvu confuse ayi verevallani confuse cheyaku

em matladtunav saami...consulateki vellakunda valle intiki vachi photos testara? i have my visa next week...julylo book cheste earliest i could get was august 3rd week...malli ippudu interviewki panimaala leave petti DC povali for french consulate...i am ready to pay the extra or whtevr to skip my visit to consulate...not sure what research you are referring to...i followed VFS global website and followed all the proceedings

can someone refer to the link where i could book the travel insurance?.. and flight book chesi iternary teskoni tarvata cancel cheyocha...will they track? aina itemgallu visa and passport eppudu vastado telekunda dates ela book cheskuntaru

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

can someone refer to the link where i could book the travel insurance?.. and flight book chesi iternary teskoni tarvata cancel cheyocha...will they track? aina itemgallu visa and passport eppudu vastado telekunda dates ela book cheskuntaru

Nenu flight and hotel dummy itinerary booked and insurance real ga tesukunna for those days . I got visa approved . 

https://visareservation.com/flight-hotel-insurance-reservation-for-visa-application/

Nen indulo tisukunna.. https://www.geobluetravelinsurance.com/

I dont think they will track ani.. Nen flight tickets cancel cheyale but.. Hotels anni cancel chesesa na passport back ki raagane.. 

4 minutes ago, Pichkaari said:

Nen indulo tisukunna.. https://www.geobluetravelinsurance.com/

I dont think they will track ani.. Nen flight tickets cancel cheyale but.. Hotels anni cancel chesesa na passport back ki raagane.. 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nenu flight and hotel dummy itinerary booked and insurance real ga tesukunna for those days . I got visa approved . 

https://visareservation.com/flight-hotel-insurance-reservation-for-visa-application/

thanks guys

15 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

i used schengenflightreservation.com hotels ,flights anni ichadu very minimal price (15$) ki itenarys telugodu anukunta whatsapp number kooda undhi 2015548735 and travel insurance Visitorscoverage Inc.

On 8/14/2018 at 1:07 PM, Amrita said:

Cool prepaid envelope pampiste 3 days lo vastundi . Please update validity of visa if you can . Thanks .

@Amrita Got the visa for 3 months

On 8/15/2018 at 10:13 AM, idibezwada said:

em matladtunav saami...consulateki vellakunda valle intiki vachi photos testara? i have my visa next week...julylo book cheste earliest i could get was august 3rd week...malli ippudu interviewki panimaala leave petti DC povali for french consulate...i am ready to pay the extra or whtevr to skip my visit to consulate...not sure what research you are referring to...i followed VFS global website and followed all the proceedings

yes mothsm vfs global lone ayndhi .vfs global dc lo documents,fingerprints,photos ,pp return service anni konna.So basic ga vfs vaadu outsource cheskunadu what ever u do at consulate anni veedi office lo teesukuni packet laga consulate ki teesukelthadu .Mana indian pp renewal ki vfs global dwara ela vellavo alaga.Nenu french consulate thru vellanu .

9 minutes ago, Kirak Brats said:

@Amrita Got the visa for 3 months

I just got unlucky then 15 days key vachindi #$1

I am reapplying again as i can't go according to that schedule due to some family emergency. 

5 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

yes mothsm vfs global lone ayndhi .vfs global dc lo documents,fingerprints,photos ,pp return service anni konna.So basic ga vfs vaadu outsource cheskunadu what ever u do at consulate anni veedi office lo teesukuni packet laga consulate ki teesukelthadu .Mana indian pp renewal ki vfs global dwara ela vellavo alaga.Nenu french consulate thru vellanu .

did the same yesterday...and i have been said it will take 15 days receive my passport...will it really take tht long? i am planing to go ahead and plan my trip for end of September

did the same yesterday...and i have been said it will take 15 days receive my passport...will it really take tht long? i am planing to go ahead and plan my trip for end of September

nenu adhe chebithe paina unna janalu asalu visa ki poyava fake ani decide chesaru naaku 15 days kaadhu it took a week .french embassy ka apply chesindhi? e countries visit chesthunav

30 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

nenu adhe chebithe paina unna janalu asalu visa ki poyava fake ani decide chesaru naaku 15 days kaadhu it took a week .french embassy ka apply chesindhi? e countries visit chesthunav

Yes French embassy ne....planing to visit Paris and Swiss...I am planing to visit only for 10 days...still planing stagelone undi...how did your trip go? did you plan yourself or through any tours?