Lower back pain for sitting too long in office chair suggestions?

Cool

thought for the day

Top 5 Deathbed Regrets (And How to Avoid Them)
  • I wish I'd have the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me. The #1 regret. ...
  • I wish I hadn't worked so hard. ...
  • I wish I had the courage to express my feelings. ...
  • I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends. ...
  • I wish that I had let myself be happier.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ranku_mogudu

• soodhilodaaram

• Pumpuhaar

• Don_Draper

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Cool said:

Lower back pain for sitting too long in office chair, any suggestions to fix this?

masterbate by facing floor ..dick should point towards floor..back should be like an Arch shape ..try it and thank me later bl@stbl@st

10 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

manchi cheppinapudu vinaka pote nee karma

i have not suggested to take long breaks, oka 2 mins walk chesi you can be back to your desk

nuvvu mari anta focused ga unte..neeku inka time raledu what stress can do anedi..when it comes neeku ardham avutundi

"we need to work to live and not live for working"

santakam petti paisal evadu ivvatledu america lo.. aa rojulu poyayi

nenu thopu kaadu..i have learned by lesson not to focus too much at work. just take it easy.. things will automatically come up in mind when relaxed

all it take is 250 steps around your desk, that can pump more blood to your brain.. ardham kaka pote musko

8 hrs efficient ga seat lo ninch kadala kunda emi product develop chestunnavu thambi...maaku koda chepte nerchukuntaamu

Thats a greater impact and almost nee life talakindulu aipothundhi... dreams become

cliche and  every step of that NDE is very painful @~`

My manager used to be a very workoholic person ... he used to hate me to the core as I changed the decorum

of the team and they tended to take many breaks. However my deadlines were always met in advance and any flaws ani retrospection lo kooda foolproof undey. So he challenged me with new projects... day by day over time... I got bound to more pressure and started to take calls over

my

mobile for smoke breaks. I was his first contractor where he  had 1 on 1. Still never a single issue with my work but always said the team points you as an excuse when I try to keep them at desk and they dont understand what productivity is. So he made me

lead the team and that added  more too thr exisisting pressure. I was paid for extra hours

and my work time per day went to 12 hours and the people under me increased to 16 people onsite. Still was good. Post marriage house hold chores + work added much more and finally I met my Near death experience. I still remember the personal

messages from

tech, business and downstream partners

how a day of my absence impacted regular BAU. I came  back and my manager called

me for a walk and lunch on him. There is a hunan restaurant in financial district which was my

favorite and the one he hated

much. But he booked

the table

in

advance. He said sorry but I was in no state to accept as I was equally hungry for position. My payrate doubled ... on the othrr hand my marital life was happy as

my wife was hunger and we both

made 

ore than 350 k together per annum and good enough for bay area.

but his

eyes were all wet as the one whom he saw strong with4 years exp and one who exceeded

all his expectations , the horse which he can bet anytime (in his words) he almost lost. He asked me whats in my mind. But before that I was always in a

mood

to get back to my parents as I felt thts my responsibilty to be with them and saw they didnt enjoy their stay in US and was planning to

move back. And my near death experience just added more weight to it. Few days later there was another 1:1 where all FTE were there and I was called in for that meeting. I thought its the end of my stinct here and went. Was shocked to learn that the team all together fought with team over here and my manager said if I not taken FTE with his own rate per annum plus remote exculding meetings, stand alone projects with team directly reporting to offshore manager and working in EST And PST TIMES and that as a slide on the PPT disguised as a new project they want me to lead and they want me in the interview process. They were well aware that i always chose OPT GUYS( from

my employer with no benefits for me) and I was overwhelmed. Later the team went away and my manager asked me to stay back. He said he would

promise  me that he will

also work 8 hours a day and  his PTO’s will be paid time off not pretended time off any more. Now I am offshore manager, FTE who works onshore times and can be remote.

India is a bliss so far and I am enjoying my daytime sleep after breakfast 

28 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

My manager used to be a very workoholic person ... he used to hate me to the core as I changed the decorum

of the team and they tended to take many breaks. However my deadlines were always met in advance and any flaws ani retrospection lo kooda foolproof undey. So he challenged me with new projects... day by day over time... I got bound to more pressure and started to take calls over

my

mobile for smoke breaks. I was his first contractor where he  had 1 on 1. Still never a single issue with my work but always said the team points you as an excuse when I try to keep them at desk and they dont understand what productivity is. So he made me

lead the team and that added  more too thr exisisting pressure. I was paid for extra hours

and my work time per day went to 12 hours and the people under me increased to 16 people onsite. Still was good. Post marriage house hold chores + work added much more and finally I met my Near death experience. I still remember the personal

messages from

tech, business and downstream partners

how a day of my absence impacted regular BAU. I came  back and my manager called

me for a walk and lunch on him. There is a hunan restaurant in financial district which was my

favorite and the one he hated

much. But he booked

the table

in

advance. He said sorry but I was in no state to accept as I was equally hungry for position. My payrate doubled ... on the othrr hand my marital life was happy as

my wife was hunger and we both

made 

ore than 350 k together per annum and good enough for bay area.

but his

eyes were all wet as the one whom he saw strong with4 years exp and one who exceeded

all his expectations , the horse which he can bet anytime (in his words) he almost lost. He asked me whats in my mind. But before that I was always in a

mood

to get back to my parents as I felt thts my responsibilty to be with them and saw they didnt enjoy their stay in US and was planning to

move back. And my near death experience just added more weight to it. Few days later there was another 1:1 where all FTE were there and I was called in for that meeting. I thought its the end of my stinct here and went. Was shocked to learn that the team all together fought with team over here and my manager said if I not taken FTE with his own rate per annum plus remote exculding meetings, stand alone projects with team directly reporting to offshore manager and working in EST And PST TIMES and that as a slide on the PPT disguised as a new project they want me to lead and they want me in the interview process. They were well aware that i always chose OPT GUYS( from

my employer with no benefits for me) and I was overwhelmed. Later the team went away and my manager asked me to stay back. He said he would

promise  me that he will

also work 8 hours a day and  his PTO’s will be paid time off not pretended time off any more. Now I am offshore manager, FTE who works onshore times and can be remote.

India is a bliss so far and I am enjoying my daytime sleep after breakfast 

did you move back to india just due to this incident, can you also explain details about your NDE

I am aware of NDE, just wanted to get details of how did you make decisions based on NDE inputs? i assume you changed track for some good reason

was you NDE related to heart rate (heart attack) or fainting etc 

11 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

manchi cheppinapudu vinaka pote nee karma

i have not suggested to take long breaks, oka 2 mins walk chesi you can be back to your desk

nuvvu mari anta focused ga unte..neeku inka time raledu what stress can do anedi..when it comes neeku ardham avutundi

"we need to work to live and not live for working"

santakam petti paisal evadu ivvatledu america lo.. aa rojulu poyayi

nenu thopu kaadu..i have learned by lesson not to focus too much at work. just take it easy.. things will automatically come up in mind when relaxed

all it take is 250 steps around your desk, that can pump more blood to your brain.. ardham kaka pote musko

8 hrs efficient ga seat lo ninch kadala kunda emi product develop chestunnavu thambi...maaku koda chepte nerchukuntaamu

neek ardam kaadule musko

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

did you move back to india just due to this incident, can you also explain details about your NDE

I am aware of NDE, just wanted to get details of how did you make decisions based on NDE inputs? i assume you changed track for some good reason

was you NDE related to heart rate (heart attack) or fainting etc 

Nop not due to the incident... had guilt that my parents need me at this stage of life and nothing is certain and cannot repent after loss ani was thinking on my self and my incident gave an affirmation to that.

stress can damage you without your notice and you feeling healthy on your own but sudden surprise from heart will be a surprise for sure. I got dizzyness and heavyness on breathe whilemwe just came from team lunch post success of product lauch and I later collapsed of a sudden.