Midlife crisis

Rushabhi

53 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

I don't think he meant that..BTW happy thoughts although forceful won't remain forever, so we gotta deal with sadness too. Self help books do help and boost morale up to an extent. Many are total junk too. Good ones  give you a path to walk on and its up to you how to improvise on that path. At the end of the day all that matters is are you happy and at peace, gratitude has a major role to play in achieving it.

morale boost is like single quarter high gdp growth. Its not sustainable, may be harmful.

if the things that cause you sadness are within you, then self help may work. But what if its not?

are humans now grow so narcissistic that they think they can solve problems all by themselves, without interacting and actually understanding another human being? I think most problems stem from broken social relations, and very few are self made.

6 hours ago, Ashtavakra said:

Its dull. pls read more and explore more. talk to more people. even those who disagree with you.

being sad and depressed is part of being human.

don't think only happy thoughts and become a useless zombie.

Did you ever try biohacking, being sad is part of life, no one is denying that 

There is a thin line between being sad and getting into a territory of anxiety and depression

i have not suggested to be happy all the time, you seem to have comprehension issues

reading self help books is not bad, if you manage to practically implement good thing on your life, that is always worth reading

I haven’t talked anything about disconnecting from social life, problems are always solved from ‘within you’ than from the outside

healthy social life doesn’t mean you can share all your problems with others expecting advices from them, there is a risk of information misuse

you are the best judge and strategist for yourself, none of your friends or family

my suggestions are prescriptive, not restrictive 

2 hours ago, Ashtavakra said:

morale boost is like single quarter high gdp growth. Its not sustainable, may be harmful.

if the things that cause you sadness are within you, then self help may work. But what if its not?

are humans now grow so narcissistic that they think they can solve problems all by themselves, without interacting and actually understanding another human being? I think most problems stem from broken social relations, and very few are self made.

Gratitude is not morale boost but a sense of fullness, every one will have enough of something that they don’t realize someone reminds them, I tried to remind that’s all

most of the problems arise when people compare with others about lack of something, be it love, money or family 

Most problems are self made.. that is what I meant ‘look within you’

27 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Gratitude is not morale boost but a sense of fullness, every one will have enough of something that they don’t realize someone reminds them, I tried to remind that’s all

most of the problems arise when people compare with others about lack of something, be it love, money or family 

Most problems are set made.. that is what I meant ‘look within you’

That is my problem these days.  Career lo anukunnantha progress cheyyaleka poya. One due to my own laziness two due to health issues. Anduke anna kontha swayankruthaparadham kontha nature ani.   

24 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

That is my problem these days.  Career lo anukunnantha progress cheyyaleka poya. One due to my own laziness two due to health issues. Anduke anna kontha swayankruthaparadham kontha nature ani.   

how about personal life....is it good....u have to balance both ante....sometimes it is difficult...things will changes as time progresses. just be happy with what you have and everything will fall into place at right time and right place

1 hour ago, Renault said:

Go n die.. 

Please follow that when it hits you badly. Every human is prone to crisis in his life time. Appudu ikkada post veyyakarledhu as you already found your solution @3$%

36 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Dont run behind positions... you will grow gradually. I ran behind and got hit by health very badly. I am very fine now and time with family is making me feel much better.

anyways I feel you are smarter than me and stronger than me. Wish you get rid of crisis soon

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yankees said:

how about personal life....is it good....u have to balance both ante....sometimes it is difficult...things will changes as time progresses. just be happy with what you have and everything will fall into place at right time and right place

True!

39 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

when i was learning hadoop, our trainer told me that if u encounter any problem , it will get eventually resolved.....thats as part of hadoop....

if i take it personally, problems will get resolved eventually....if they are not resolved eventually, then it is part of your life and you have to accept the fact that it is life......simply like the glasses u wear everyday if u have eye sight

9 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Early ga vachesindi anipisthondi. Feeling extremely sad since a few days 😟

maa area lo 35 plus aunties antha fashion shows... modeling lantivi chestu facebook lo photos pedutu janalni champestunnaru... dayachesi ilantivi cheyyakunda try something positive... my humble request :) 

48 minutes ago, yankees said:

when i was learning hadoop, our trainer told me that if u encounter any problem , it will get eventually resolved.....thats as part of hadoop....

if i take it personally, problems will get resolved eventually....if they are not resolved eventually, then it is part of your life and you have to accept the fact that it is life......simply like the glasses u wear everyday if u have eye sight

Thanks you gave me hope

39 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

maa area lo 35 plus aunties antha fashion shows... modeling lantivi chestu facebook lo photos pedutu janalni champestunnaru... dayachesi ilantivi cheyyakunda try something positive... my humble request :) 

Inka aa age ki raaledhu le tammudu hopefully by that age I will be a little more settled in life.