Midlife crisis

Rushabhi

7 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Explanation emundi early 30s lo unna. Career starting lo rapid growth now stalled. Trying to grow in career vs family commitments/ health issues tho helpless thoughts Vasthunnayi. Naa friends nemmadhi ga kids tho illu konukkuntunte enduko baadhaga undi oka 2-3 years venakabaddane ani. 

illu konukkunaka telustadi asalu stress ento.. be happy that you dont need to go through the stress with H1 extensions/rejections, home will be your biggest headache

trust me illu leka povadam should be your strength in the current situation @3$%

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

illu konukkunaka telustadi asalu stress ento.. be happy that you dont need to go through the stress with H1 extensions/rejections, home will be your biggest headache

trust me illu leka povadam should be your strength in the current situation @3$%

Agreed. Nenu full family brainwashing to kondam ani decide ayyi rfe valla sign cheyaledu . Ippudu i am not even thinking about it at least for next 7-8 months . Edo lottery vachina feeling vachindi that I didn’t sign it . 

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

@3$%

Desi's in the USA, almost everyone who came here after 2006-07, will probably in some kind of trouble always and that's how the system is designed here in the USA.

We have so many woes starting with a job, family, family back home, stability, permanent residency, kids and education nowadays, immigration woes and the dream of a green card getting delayed as late as till the last breath.

We all have ambitions, dreams, and plans but by now, everyone must have experienced the delays in processing times and uncertainties in career hitting the plans for the family, spouses getting irritated and amused by all the reasons we keep saying to each other, annoying mostly. 

I think its high time we Desi's need to plan life as per the situations rather than our interests. Let's accept the American life as it comes across and keep our ambitions and plans open and modify as per the situation. This is one way we could reduce the stress and avoid near death mid-life crisis. 

11 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

chala days aindi aa padhyam vini  @3$%

@3$%PUjyulu KUberulu NAnavarulu KImpurushulu NArulu VAnarulu RUshivaryulu naa

32 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed. Nenu full family brainwashing to kondam ani decide ayyi rfe valla sign cheyaledu . Ippudu i am not even thinking about it at least for next 7-8 months . Edo lottery vachina feeling vachindi that I didn’t sign it . 

true that!

I brought the house and it was sold very quick when decided to sell

29 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Desi's in the USA, almost everyone who came here after 2006-07, will probably in some kind of trouble always and that's how the system is designed here in the USA.

We have so many woes starting with a job, family, family back home, stability, permanent residency, kids and education nowadays, immigration woes and the dream of a green card getting delayed as late as till the last breath.

We all have ambitions, dreams, and plans but by now, everyone must have experienced the delays in processing times and uncertainties in career hitting the plans for the family, spouses getting irritated and amused by all the reasons we keep saying to each other, annoying mostly. 

I think its high time we Desi's need to plan life as per the situations rather than our interests. Let's accept the American life as it comes across and keep our ambitions and plans open and modify as per the situation. This is one way we could reduce the stress and avoid near death mid-life crisis. 

@Android_Halwa Ivanni manaku enduku bhai ee daridralu anni choti si hai zindagi kamane ka kharch kharne ka beech mein khoob mazaa karne ka antha daniki why this kolaveri di. Let's go to Vancouver usthad, appatla jagmeet singh close right hand antivi vancouver punjab association head antivi emayindi nenu convert avvaneeki kooda ready unna sikhlolla loniki thoda bahut punjabi bhi seekh lee apun ne

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@Android_Halwa Ivanni manaku enduku bhai ee daridralu anni choti si hai zindagi kamane ka kharch kharne ka beech mein khoob mazaa karne ka antha daniki why this kolaveri di. Let's go to Vancouver usthad, appatla jagmeet singh close right hand antivi vancouver punjab association head antivi emayindi nenu convert avvaneeki kooda ready unna sikhlolla loniki thoda bahut punjabi bhi seekh lee apun ne

changa paaji^^

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Explanation emundi early 30s lo unna. Career starting lo rapid growth now stalled. Trying to grow in career vs family commitments/ health issues tho helpless thoughts Vasthunnayi. Naa friends nemmadhi ga kids tho illu konukkuntunte enduko baadhaga undi oka 2-3 years venakabaddane ani. 

eee topic ayithe,.....ma client place lo full racism and contractors ni purugulu kanna hinanga choostaru, pani matram contractors eee cheyali.....alage neetukoni vastuni...career growth ledu emi ledu, job vunda pay check padinda leda.....inka ekkuva alochisthe job lekunda chala mandi vunnaru ani anipistundi