In current Politics ..i hate this b1tch more than ever - Mamta Banerjee

Spartan

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

This is bound to happen, if not today at least one fine day in future this is bound to happen...!!!

Asom Jatiyabodi would be understod by people who have experienced the Asomi problems which you o rme have only heard of. So, lets not pretend ourselves to be Assamese public.

dude, stop playing both sides.

Assamese fcuks don't own assam. Bengali Hindus/Muslims have been living their for centuries. and the partition was what created exacerbated this problem. It looks India is not yet done with partition. There's ethnic cleansing going on, and you are talking about Axomiya problems aa ?? lol.

they are the ones causing the problems. They did that in form of Bodo tribals killing muslims not long back. and now this.

ofcourse, they should be shamed. and anyone who supports them should also be shamed.

1 minute ago, Mitron said:

pieceofshit annav ga @3$%

chaduvukunna no use.

evarnanna ekkadanna veli vesthunnara ani waiting anukunta.

TS choodu, entha excited feel avthunnado, 4 million people are forced to prove their identity. daani gurinchi no badha.

veellem anukuntunnaru, this entire exercise will be smooth anaa? that people who've lived in their places for more than 50yrs  won't be targeted aa.. either they are acting, or they are really naive.

inthakanna manam cheppataaniki emundhi.

19 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

This is bound to happen, if not today at least one fine day in future this is bound to happen...!!!

Asom Jatiyabodi would be understod by people who have experienced the Asomi problems which you o rme have only heard of. So, lets not pretend ourselves to be Assamese public.

nee pani baaundhayya.

world lo jaruguthunna chethha antha support chesi, last lo I want open borders anatam. @3$%

if you are an open borders supporter, tell me how this is justifiable.

India just declared to the whole world, that its no different from Burma. now watch this disease spread all over north east, and even to bengal.

and you want Mamatha to just watch this, without taking political opportunity aa?

its clear where your sympathy lies. but its not clear why you pretend to be pro open borders.

15 minutes ago, Mitron said:

pieceofshit annav ga @3$%

I'm being charitable when I call them gorrey. because I'm assuming its their naivete that causes them to hold those opinions in 'the interest of the nation"

but I have seen and talked to enough people to understand that its not naivete, but its in their nature to hate 'the other', even when there's nothing at stake for them. It gives them a sort of vicarious pleasure to see certain ethnic groups suffer. and they are even proud of it.

Its just amazing, the kind of people we have to smile at everyday, and pretend we don't want to just slap them if we had the chance.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I'm being charitable when I call them gorrey. because I'm assuming its their naivete that causes them to hold those opinions in 'the interest of the nation"

but I have seen and talked to enough people to understand that its not naivete, but its in their nature to hate 'the other', even when there's nothing at stake for them. It gives them a sort of vicarious pleasure to see certain ethnic groups suffer. and they are even proud of it.

Its just amazing, the kind of people we have to smile at everyday, and pretend we don't want to just slap them if we had the chance.

@3$%

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

WB lo dani pralabham kosam..

Assam vallu inni years nunchi fight chesi gelchina cause ni...racha chestundi...

Assam people fought hard to deal with the illegal Bangla immigrants..

idemo WB lo vallani penchi poshitsunti vote bank politics kosam.....

More over I think this ruling came from Honourable Supreme Court of India. Not from BJP Head quarters.

So when SC gives its verdict, she is threatening BJP and the whole India with blood bath.

So thats Mumtaz Banerjee for you.

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBaabu said:

More over I think this ruling came from Honourable Supreme Court of India. Not from BJP Head quarters.

So when SC gives its verdict, she is threatening BJP and the whole India with blood bath.

So thats Mumtaz Banerjee for you.

SC ruling kuda BJP de antaru

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

WB lo dani pralabham kosam..

Assam vallu inni years nunchi fight chesi gelchina cause ni...racha chestundi...

Assam people fought hard to deal with the illegal Bangla immigrants..

idemo WB lo vallani penchi poshitsunti vote bank politics kosam.....

mana state politics ee sarika dikku divanam ledu.. pakka rastrala gurinchi manaki enduku sitti..

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

mana state politics ee sarika dikku divanam ledu.. pakka rastrala gurinchi manaki enduku sitti..

idi state issue kaadu kada...

see how Govt in US is reacting to illegal people..they dont want the tax payers money to feed them right. US lo kuda edval unnaranuko CA lo laga who want illegals to be granted asylum for no reason...

ade mana case lo freebies and all benefits ..and added on top of that terrorism and electrol.. 

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

chaala years nunchi try chesthunnaranta.. deenikosam.

lol.

If Bengalis are foreign to Assam, why is Bengali an official language in the state? assholes.

Vorey neeku already cheppa. 1971 lo Pakistani Army Bengali ladies ni vaalla family gents mundhe rape cheesi champaaru..that too for months.

I think you like that to happen to your family and want to see all your family ladies getting raped by Pakistani Army. Thats why you always want India's disintegration. No one here likes their families to suffer. Thats why every one else wants a strong and United India. sorry intha kanna decent language lo neenu neeku cheppalenu.

N.B:- Those who find fault with bringing families into this discussion, please Google for Pakistan Armys attrocities on Bengali women in 1971. Please watch 'Children of War' and hundred other videos on Porkistan Army's achievements in 1971

Just now, Spartan said:

idi state issue kaadu kada...

see how Govt in US is reacting to illegal people..they dont want the tax payers money to feed them right. US lo kuda edval unnaranuko CA lo laga who want illegals to be granted asylum for no reason...

ade mana case lo freebies and all benefits ..and added on top of that terrorism and electrol.. 

endi india ni oka country la kuda chustunava nuvvu... sitti... what happened to you?? its a ** up pathetic  piece of ...

Just now, psycopk said:

endi india ni oka country la kuda chustunava nuvvu... sitti... what happened to you?? its a ** up pathetic  piece of ...

SS ivvaledane amsham pakkana pedite...dont u feel it is ur country..? or isnt that because of that identity we are here..?