In current Politics ..i hate this b1tch more than ever - Mamta Banerjee

Spartan

1 minute ago, ChinnaBaabu said:

Border less nations, Disintegrated countries, ive kadha nuvvu yeppudu support cheeseedhi.

Thats why I brought 19971 war issue.

India never had borders until Britishers defined them. So if you go into a history further and learn what happened to India between 8th Century and 16th Century, you will understand what Muslims do to a weak enemy.

malla oka mathi m lekunda comment. em cheppadalchukuntunnavo sarigga seppi eduvu.

prathi comment ki goal post maarchaku.

2 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

aadadaniki power isthe emavthado manam ipudu west bengal lo chusthunnam...karma ra

brahmins ki power istey emavthodho India lo choosthunnam ga 70yrs ga.

anduke even brahmin lu kooda India nundi paari poyi ochesthunnaru

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

India is an entity created to serve upper caste interests. nothing more. If AP ki SS ichintey, nuvvu kooda support chesintaav.

for some reason AP uppercaste have lost the game, but only for the time being.

don't worry, they will bounce back, and you can love India again.

Well done that should be the attitude. These AP upper castes have already bit their dust in the hands of Telanganiites. So no worries.

Due to Google and YouTube the so called upper cast leaders like CBN cannot cheat people like he did during 1994-2004 when he and his caste fanatic media projected him as one who created IT in the world. The other day I met in a discussion forum, a poor chap  (who is a hard core caste lunatic) who was arguing that its because of CBN that all Telugu people are earning money using computers.

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

how do they differentiate between indian and bangladeshi bengalis? lol.

we cannot  not even by dressing

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah, nothing will change. They'll slowly, very slowly be denied all basic govt services, be exploited the majority in Assam.

dude, so you support open borders as some sort of fancy idea that sounds good in your head. nothing more.

on the other hand, open borders is the most practical contemporary solution. Nee laaga nationalism ni support chesthey open borders raadhu. 100 kaadhu 1000yrs ayna raadu.

Spartan laaga decent people kay ilanti thoughts unnayi antey, inka how will chaduvu raani vaallu ela think chestharo. nuvvu Spartan ni encourage chesthu undu. nuvvu 100 janmalu ethina aa open borders raavu.

atleast open borders ani cheppukoku ra babu, pls.

idemi some game kaadhu.. silent ga aadi last lo strategy maarchataaniki. policies have consequences, and a lot of people are needlessly hurt.

40lakhs is not a small number. and other states have started to talk about them. Even Tripura.

ninnu emanna anali anna nuvvu duck chesthav. nijaniki nuvvu oka pakka nationalist. anavasranga open borders ani cheppukuntunnav. nationalism  is a disease.

In northeastern states, especially the states bordering Bangladesh, this is a severe problem and this problem has been identified back in the 70's itself and this NRC is a proposal of the 70's and its nothing new. Successive governments, appeasements and other reasons led not to publish this register. The list is compiled way back in the 1970's and since the names have been added. 

40 lakh people stand to lose Indian citizenship but that is not the end of the road. government policies and other measures won't be applicable for these people like it happens everywhere. 

Keeping my 'open border'policy apart or other blames of nationalism, You need to see that it is an issue that has been long pending and now implemented. So, with my idea of open borders, Is there a must and should rule that I should not support this cause and rally behind the open borders policy?

Come on bro, Open Borders is a feel-good factor but far far away from being implemented. Until then things should go on and this is one among them.

Just now, ChinnaBaabu said:

Well done that should be the attitude. These AP upper castes have already bit their dust in the hands of Telanganiites. So no worries.

Due to Google and YouTube the so called upper cast leaders like CBN cannot cheat people like he did during 1994-2004 when he and his caste fanatic media projected him as one who created IT in the world. The other day I met in a discussion forum, a poor chap  (who is a hard core caste lunatic) who was arguing that its because of CBN that all Telugu people are earning money using computers.

yes. they have.  for the time being.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBaabu said:

Morons do exist in the society.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

In northeastern states, especially the states bordering Bangladesh, this is a severe problem and this problem has been identified back in the 70's itself and this NRC is a proposal of the 70's and its nothing new. Successive governments, appeasements and other reasons led not to publish this register. The list is compiled way back in the 1970's and since the names have been added. 

40 lakh people stand to lose Indian citizenship but that is not the end of the road. government policies and other measures won't be applicable for these people like it happens everywhere. 

Keeping my 'open border'policy apart or other blames of nationalism, You need to see that it is an issue that has been long pending and now implemented. So, with my idea of open borders, Is there a must and should rule that I should not support this cause and rally behind the open borders policy?

Come on bro, Open Borders is a feel-good factor but far far away from being implemented. Until then things should go on and this is one among them.

Bengalis are original inhabitants of Assam too. end of story.

NRC to exclude them is axomiya nationalism. similar to what would have happened if tamil nationalists of the 50s were taken seriously when they tried to get telugus to move away from Chennai.

if any of the political parties had encouraged them, I would've lost the advantage of 60yrs of wealth accumulation by my family, that began with my grandfather in Chennai.

what do you mean, 'applicable for people like it happens everywhere'?

so many things happen everywhere, so you'll just let them happen aa?

Open borders is the only solution. not a feel good factor. those who live close to borders understand the need for it.

she is same like kerala cm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he screwd up whole kerala youth and ** up the state see how many rapes bangadeshis are doing in kerala ........................ police are such a fuckers they know who is bangladeshi and who is from west bengal

first thing they they should change name of the state as east india company

Just now, blackboxmh370 said:

she is same like kerala cm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he screwd up whole kerala youth and ** up the state see how many rapes bangadeshis are doing in kerala ........................ police are such a fuckers they know who is bangladeshi and who is from west bengal

first thing they they should change name of the state as east india company

lol. entire south asia is a dump. why just kerala bro?

south asia is such a dump, they can't even form a free trade agreements between themselves. lol.

the only thing they can do is harass people who live close to border.

Just now, Mitron said:

asalu tala thoka leni reply :wacko:

burra 10gindi andariki ikkada.

emanna ante naa opinion antaru.

dumbfcuks shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion.

Just now, uttermost said:

burra 10gindi andariki ikkada.

emanna ante naa opinion antaru.

dumbfcuks shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion.

assam to bengal to kerala.. next Arabin sea lo dookutademo :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Mitron said:

assam to bengal to kerala.. next Arabin sea lo dookutademo :wacko:

first 3 pages soodu.. pichha confident ga political discussions.

assam gurinchi anni telisinattu.