In current Politics ..i hate this b1tch more than ever - Mamta Banerjee

Spartan

Just now, ranku_mogudu said:

she is pro for WB exit from India as a seperate country

anduke national security breach kinda bokkalo toyyali

I have decided not to support BJP/Modi in 2019 but if this is the case, if mamata is being projected as PM material by united opposition or even a slightest of the doubt, I will better vote for Modi.....a gujju is always better than a communist bangla woman

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Mamata Banerjee....she is fit to be an oposition leader but ruling...no way..!!

Yes, she is a bitch but BJP vallu takuvem kadu, deeni venakale bomb  lagadere...

and crisis bagane vundi..anduke denamma ae dikku leka isonti kathalu padutundi

crisis eppati nuncho undhi.. but after BJP came.. they tried to close doors and create tight env.. so she is taking her drastic steps that would secure her vote bank in WB. She will be the next CM

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have decided not to support BJP/Modi in 2019 but if this is the case, if mamata is being projected as PM material by united opposition or even a slightest of the doubt, I will better vote for Modi.....a gujju is always better than a communist bangla woman

PM candidate aite... North India mottam BJP ke guddutaru malli..

atleast Rahul had some chance ...

But i think this is a game plan....congress vallu ae dinni thokki dobbutaru....vote split...and eventually TMC will be merged in Congress in longer run...TMC kuda AIADMK laga no secondary leader and TMC has no future...adding woes are the sharada,narada and rose chit fund scams

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

if all agree  valla united opposition lo PM candidate will be based on voting.. no one will vote for her.. dont worry

Just now, Spartan said:

PM candidate aite... North India mottam BJP ke guddutaru malli..

atleast Rahul had some chance ...

danamma a communist musaldi ni PM ki project cheyadaniki Congress ki no problem anta....laudala congress gallu thu...minority vote bank ni susukuni traditional vote bank 10gichukuntunaru

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

But i think this is a game plan....congress vallu ae dinni thokki dobbutaru....vote split...and eventually TMC will be merged in Congress in longer run...TMC kuda AIADMK laga no secondary leader and TMC has no future...adding woes are the sharada,narada and rose chit fund scams

only issue is...e TMC gallaki ground level lo picha support undi..and man power is all goonda and mafias...

power mottam akkade accumulate aindi...thye are not allowing others to grow...politically 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

yup..thats correct

if all agree  valla united opposition lo PM candidate will be based on voting.. no one will vote for her.. dont worry

antha ledu ada...max seats danike vache chance vundi...she will win 30 seats in Bengal, will be third largest party in Parliament in 2019 after BJP and Congress.

Just now, Spartan said:

only issue is...e TMC gallaki ground level lo picha support undi..and man power is all goonda and mafias...

power mottam akkade accumulate aindi...thye are not allowing others to grow...politically 

they wont,... after MB. there is no one,... they are trying to woo Sourav ganguly into TMC... it may happen soon... he is her datta putra

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

antha ledu ada...max seats danike vache chance vundi...she will win 30 seats in Bengal, will be third largest party in Parliament in 2019 after BJP and Congress.

yeah true.. I missed that point

they wont,... after MB. there is no one,... they are trying to woo Sourav ganguly into TMC... it may happen soon... he is her datta putra

Ganguly vaste better ye ..he is better patriotic than that bitch ..

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Bengal is one such state that is pushing India back,apart from Uttar Pradesh,Bihar,MP. 

valla blood lo kalisipoindi communism...communist party lekunna peopple mind set matram 100% communist ayipoindi.

Saffornisation aithe sakkaga aitaru kodkulu.....comrade kadu, jai shri ram ninadam ravalsinde bengal la