Gf breakup antundi

abbajabbadebba

7 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Hey Amrita.. seems this is you

I know driving hero honda...i used to drive my dad's bike...ippudu drive cheyagalano ledo teledu *n$

Bavundi video did few of those ^^

• Haha 1

Just now, godfather03 said:

Nee mundu comment chusina, India nunchi inko ammayini teesuku ravadam extra baggage kabatti, ee ammayi istam..anthena

Anni think chese fix ayya pelli cheskovali present gf .She is beautiful and working ,that attracted me pataincha propose chesina .Date chesinam happy unnam.new twist break up antundi.Manishi attraction kalgalante evo konni qualities nachitenega,Naku kavalsina qualities unay Akda so fix ,intercaste ani telsina.Parents opkorani telsina fix ayna 

Just now, abbajabbadebba said:

Anni think chese fix ayya pelli cheskovali present gf .She is beautiful and working ,that attracted me pataincha propose chesina .Date chesinam happy unnam.new twist break up antundi.Manishi attraction kalgalante evo konni qualities nachitenega,Naku kavalsina qualities unay Akda so fix ,intercaste ani telsina.Parents opkorani telsina fix ayna 

ehe

inko fori ni susuko....idisey..

Just now, abbajabbadebba said:

neku kavlasina qualities pilla lo unnay but pilla ki kavalsina qualities neelo leve

why is this always about you why_1

1 minute ago, abbajabbadebba said:

inga disco saalu le bayya ne 10 pages target reach ayindi ne Thaadu...

1 hour ago, abbajabbadebba said:

Chala easyga anesaru,I don't want to lose her,she is best in many ways and can't imagine my life without her ,she does whatever I need,she cooks ,she take care of me ,thinks positively about my family .except taking her out to movies ,places,shopping ,she doesn't ask daily ,weekly once adgutadi but still kudaraka no cheptunna friction vastundi ,tanu matladakunda silentga roomlo yedchedi,emadya matalu tagginchesindi

aite nuvvu mari dumb laga intlone kurchunta ante work out kaadu.. check your libido, physical and mental health

its not a good sign trying to be at home all the time

amayilaki dabbuleka poina OK kaani..life lo achata muchata leka pote asalu no.. idi enta tvaraga telusukunte anta manchidi

this is generic issue with all women.. you need to correct that first on your end

dont think every trip outside is going to cost money.. happy ga unte you will earn more unknowingly, stop thinking like a miser trying to save money

you have all life to save money after marriage, by that time , she will atleast have good memories..early ga miser vesahal valla ameki asalu memories ee undavu..

iddaru working ainappudu nuvvenduku anta to much saving.,. when you both get married double paycheck untadi kada for handling responsibilities of your both families .. dont worry about money

ee madya money ekkuvayyi chastunnaru..braces_1

1 hour ago, nearachakam said:

already decide ayyindi you better move on..bathimiladithey undaru avvaru...nuvu ippudu enni trips plan chesina  malli routine back to normal state ki nuvu vellipothav ani a ammayi baga fix ayyi ninnu dump chesthundi...no heart feelings sry to say something harsh but digest the truth and move on with your routine...

she is right....

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ivanni kaadu bhai....maa TS aina @abbajabbadebbani pisinari anadam nenu khandistunna...

records lo nundi tolaginchi, besharuthu ga apologies chepalani nee demand...

Nuvendi freindsu pisinari antunnaru,i baytaki tiskelladu ani freindsto cheptundi

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

endhi nee lolli

mari TS cheppindey chepthundu koncham shrungaram kuda add chesthey thread ki super ga response osthadi...paisalu petta pani kavali antey edkenchi ayithadi kaka..

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, abbajabbadebba said:

I am in a live in relationship with my gf for 1.5yrs,we are happy couple looking forward to get married.Aligedi some times endukante nenu movies chudanu,shopping cheyanu.We both are working as full time employees in a company and I proposed her 2 years back.She doesn't have car.Car Konoddu ani nene apesa as I already have car.I don't feel like roaming,shopping and cinemas .i enjoy playing cricket ,workouts and very practical while spending money.Tanu shopping anedi and Naku money waste chestundi anpinchedi as she have lot of clothes accessories ,adagadam manesi online shopping cheskuntundi,kalsi gym and walk Ki potam Akda no complaints .ipdu trips antundi ,but Naku money waste anpistundi as I have to save money for my brother education and have to plan buying property ,she doesn't have any responsibilities so she have saved lot of money n bought house recently in India  .I feel proud of her as she earns more than me ,spends happily and invests money for future ,tanu konindi Inka nenem konaledane feeling undi naku.

summer anta waste ayndi ni valla ekdaki vellaledu ni lanti vadni love chesa time wasted happiness ledu antundi .Ila antundi ani 1 day trip plan chesa near by six flags .I donno what happened Niku Naku kudardu antundi ,vacate chesi velpota antundi .break up antundi 

Shopping trips kudardu ante break up avtara?

When both are earning, Shopping and once in a while trips are imp to have balanced life and you need to enjoy life too....it depends on how much she's spending...and how much she earns....

If she's earning, you need to give her flexibility to spend money..unless she spends 30-50% of savings then its something you need to think else, its reasobale.

What if your gf/wife doesn't earn. 

1 hour ago, Heroin said:

I didn't get edina trip ki velte anta heavy budget ipotada. Pls leave her. Atleast she can enjoy her life

true....no hard feelings to the author..he is practical anta....if she likes shopping let her do...

trips ki kuda budget cuts ante..plz leaver her bro...