Where can i find an Athiest girl to marry

Beardman

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

Barabar athiest ey gavale....ee sodi supersitions, rituals evadu follow avthadu bhai. konchem kuda sense anipiyyavu naku....edo parents , society kosam njiam ni sacrifice cheskovadam kastam

Bro neeku @Rebel890 telsa 

Just now, Beardman said:

No i never said my parents were muslims.....

one guy asked if you are willing to marry muslim

i answered if she was ex muslim, now athiest i am okay

You need to write it more clearly :) .

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

Barabar athiest ey gavale....ee sodi supersitions, rituals evadu follow avthadu bhai. konchem kuda sense anipiyyavu naku....edo parents , society kosam njiam ni sacrifice cheskovadam kastam

i guess you are below 30, say this when you turn 35+

there is no permanent state of mind, you will see several stages of spiritual transitions, even atheism is one of the paths within Hinduism officially recognized as possible path unlike other religions

Just now, Don_Draper said:

I know a guy who is Muslim but goes to temple and does pooja too. He also maintains his Muslim religion too. So Muslim turning into Hindu vice versa is rare but its not impossible.

My best friend is Muslim and she used to come to temples with me every weekend and married a Hindu as well . Here my point was you can choose follow any religion  but muslim born cannot be a Hindu as conversion doesn't exist in Hinduism like other religions. 

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

You need to write it more clearly :) .

2 minutes ago, Beardman said:

No i never said my parents were muslims.....

one guy asked if you are willing to marry muslim

i answered if she was ex muslim, now athiest i am okay

on of your parents is Muslim. period inka cheppaku.. i read it from your words .. period

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

i guess you are below 30, say this when you turn 35+

there is no permanent state of mind, you will see several stages of spiritual transitions, even atheism is one of the paths within Hinduism officially recognized as possible path unlike other religions

It is tough to turn an atheist back to believe. 

1 hour ago, Beardman said:

Now i am 100% athiest, i deny every religion and every so called god in the universe, hell and heaven

kaka ne patha threads chusthe cheppochu...nevu muslims gadivi eppudu hindus meda edusthuntav..i know

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

My best friend is Muslim and she used to come to temples with me every weekend and married a Hindu as well . Here my point was you can choose follow any religion  but muslim born cannot be a Hindu as conversion doesn't exist in Hinduism like other religions. 

You mean like Indian born cannot become american even they get naturalized citizenship but surely act like one?. I didn't get your definition of born Hindu or Muslim.. How does an infant know that?

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

atta ante entire holland hurt avutaaru..there are avenues to achieve that.. sanathana dharma is not by birth but by following certain principles.. anyone can practice hinduism..holland anta converted hindus ee