Where can i find an Athiest girl to marry

Beardman

2 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

It is tough to turn an atheist back to believe. 

its tough, but when they ever see a miracle happening.. they can turn back to their mother religion the same way they went out, kaka pote bayataki cheppukoru due to shame of their materialism/hypocritical situation in front of their family and society

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

i guess you are below 30, say this when you turn 35+

there is no permanent state of mind, you will see several stages of spiritual transitions, even atheism is one of the paths within Hinduism officially recognized as possible path unlike other religions

I agree there is no permanent state of mind...It all comes from society and the people you stay with. But for now i am athiest, No philosophy can explain the existence of god. 

5 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

You mean like Indian born cannot become american even they get naturalized citizenship but surely act like one?. I didn't get your definition of born Hindu or Muslim.. How does an infant know that?

Parents Hindu ayite born kid is Hindu by birth etc.He can believe in Islam and convert to Muslim or some other religion but if he is born in other religion and follows hinduism there is no ritual to convert him to a hindu.  Process ledu and  debate cheyalante entaina chesukovachu. 

its tough, but when they ever see a miracle happening.. they can turn back to their mother religion the same way they went out

Wishful thinking I would say, I will believe this theory of yours the day I see it. I have known many none are on ghar wapsi path. 

its tough, but when they ever see a miracle happening.. they can turn back to their mother religion the same way they went out

Never believe in miracles, they dont happen. its the perception of mind.

How many fake babas , gurus are looting in the name of religion, god , spirituality and all nonsense.. its a lot better to be an athiest now a days 

Just now, Amrita said:

Parents Hindu ayite born kid is Hindu etc. Hinduism lo conversion ledu but yes he can believe in Islam and convert to Muslim or some other religion but if he is born in other religion and follows hinduism there is no ritual to convert him to a hindu.  Process ledu and  debate cheyalante entaina chesukovachu. 

Process undi, its not about debate. The core point is there is flaw in your theory. If I pick up an orphan he wouldn't know his religion and I can make him practise anything. There is a process to convert into hinduism, although flawed as other religion processes, there is surely one.

2 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Never believe in miracles, they dont happen. its the perception of mind.

How many fake babas , gurus are looting in the name of religion, god , spirituality and all nonsense.. its a lot better to be an athiest now a days 

You may have looked only for fake babas hence the perception.

Just now, Don_Draper said:

Process undi, its not about debate. The core point is there is flaw in your theory. If I pick up an orphan he wouldn't know his religion and I can make him practise anything. There is a process to convert into hinduism, although flawed as other religion processes, there is surely one.

Ante Amrita akkiya is sagam knowledge 

Ali%20venu.gif

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

As far as i know there is none. Parents religion rastaru anthe.  Muslims and Christians have a conversion ritual ala hindus ki ledu. 

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Atheism is okay but atheism musugulo nuvvu practice chesedii ditch lassan ani ante ne problem 

Yep there is no problem in atheism until it allows others to adhere to their own beliefs whatever that might be.

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Parents Hindu ayite born kid is Hindu by birth etc.He can believe in Islam and convert to Muslim or some other religion but if he is born in other religion and follows hinduism there is no ritual to convert him to a hindu.  Process ledu and  debate cheyalante entaina chesukovachu. 

Ghar Wapsi undi kada