Miryalaguda lo paruvu hatya

machoman

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Norms will change over time. People like you are responsible for this death. You encourage thugs like Maruthi Rao in the name of inequality. Did you ever take a DNA test? Who knows neelo entha kalthi blood undo.Aa realization tho sachipo. People like you are the reason why Maruthi Rao exists. Maa kulapodu antu paamu ki paalu posi penchutharu. Caste is nothing but power politics in play. Let intercaste marriages prevail to bring down this madness 

It has not changed for thousands of years. Why will it change now? You have encouraged the people who are incapable of fighting to walk into a Tiger’s den while preaching from a computer. Meekem poyedhundi. Vere valla pranale kada. Useless advices anni vallaku istharu, vallu edho feel ayipoyi society change ayipoyindhani thegistharu. Merru ila theginchinapudu vachi maatladandi. Uchita salahalu ivvadam chaala easy.

16 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I am saying people like @uttermost are responsible for this death. They encourage going against hidden norms of the society without understanding the mechanisms of it. 

What you are glorifying are not any 'hidden' norms, but pure goondagiri, which the law will handle. and it must, if it has to save the society from being taken over by goondas, and their apologists like you.

4 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

It has not changed for thousands of years. Why will it change now? You have encouraged the people who are incapable of fighting to walk into a Tiger’s den while preaching from a computer. Meekem poyedhundi. Vere valla pranale kada. Useless advices anni vallaku istharu, vallu edho feel ayipoyi society change ayipoyindhani thegistharu. Merru ila theginchinapudu vachi maatladandi. Uchita salahalu ivvadam chaala easy.

stop hiding behind sophistry moron. 

nobody preached anything. They are just showing their disgust at a piece of sh1t like you.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

What you are glorifying are not any 'hidden' norms, but pure goondagiri, which the law will handle. and it must, if it has to save the society from being taken over by goondas, and their apologists like you.

It has been taken over by criminals like you and we are all suffering from it. Neekantollani noru theravangane bokkalo vesunte ee paristhithi vachindhedhi kaadu ra. 

25 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I am saying people like @uttermost are responsible for this death. They encourage going against hidden norms of the society without understanding the mechanisms of it. 

you know what is the most fundamental basic norm of a society? - Dont kill another person, unless in defense.

breaking that norm is the highest treason one can commit against society. just because nee laaga chamcha gaallu encourage killing of another person for some random reason, doesnt mean society will encourage it.

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

It has been taken over by criminals like you and we are all suffering from it. Neekantollani noru theravangane bokkalo vesunte ee paristhithi vachindhedhi kaadu ra. 

you lost your mind! congrats!!

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

@Staysafebro is earnestly practising the sh1t he reads on white nationalist forums. the dude is beyond lost now..

no point talking to him.

Again irrelevant talk. Deflect more idiot. I don’t know about white nationalists, but the biggest racist criminal on this forum is you. 

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

I don't care if they are okay or not. I don't give a fcuk.

They murdered someone, they deserve to be treated like criminals. 

my parents had intercaste marriage. my extended family has about 9 castes representation. except one of my cousin, everyone had intercaste marriage. I had too. The cousin who didn't have intercaste marriage, married a hyd muslim. 

Rey Vankara samadhanalu isthunte emito anukunna nee family representation tho ardham ayyindi... MRO office lo caste list Motham Neeku relatives list lo undi ani... ayithe andaru ala undaru... ala undali ani anukovadam nee erri ra rey...

Killing a person is crime... but this crime was committed out of an emotion which you will never be able to understand...and for killing they will be and should be punished and it does not mean the act he did was unprovoked... 

Dabbulu unna parents kuda  kasthapadi penchutharu... I can proudly say I am one of them... and I am blessed to have ... 

May be nee extended family rich ayi kani paresthe mro office lo caste list ayindemo nee family... and you are speaking of your own experiences... 

5 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

Rey Vankara samadhanalu isthunte emito anukunna nee family representation tho ardham ayyindi... MRO office lo caste list Motham Neeku relatives list lo undi ani... ayithe andaru ala undaru... ala undali ani anukovadam nee erri ra rey...

Killing a person is crime... but this crime was committed out of an emotion which you will never be able to understand...and for killing they will be and should be punished and it does not mean the act he did was unprovoked... 

Dabbulu unna parents kuda  kasthapadi penchutharu... I can proudly say I am one of them... and I am blessed to have ... 

May be nee extended family rich ayi kani paresthe mro office lo caste list ayindemo nee family... and you are speaking of your own experiences... 

mari enduku adigaav ra, naa kids, siblings vere caste lo cheskunte okay na ani? pundakor. :giggle:

nuvvu kashtapadi penchuthunnava? antha kashtamaithey enduku kannav ra? sollu aapu mundhu.

8 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Again irrelevant talk. Deflect more idiot. I don’t know about white nationalists, but the biggest racist criminal on this forum is you. 

yeah defending an actual criminal, by deflecting the blame on random people online is how we remain on topic.. haha..

8 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

He doesn’t have a caste so he doesn’t want others to have a caste as well. He is an outlier and that is why he has so much frustration and insecurity. Idhi kooda oka tharaha psychoism. 

30 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Orey @Staysafebro, nee daggara paisa unte caste evadu chudadu, edo caste middle upper class ani lectures istunnav... Nee manager BC or SC ayite job vadili 10gestava...@3$%