Miryalaguda lo paruvu hatya

machoman

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you know what is the most fundamental basic norm of a society? - Dont kill another person, unless in defense.

breaking that norm is the highest treason one can commit against society. just because nee laaga chamcha gaallu encourage killing of another person for some random reason, doesnt mean society will encourage it.

Lol... society anta...

dint ur idiotic brain never think of the fact that the parent in discussion felt a treason has been committed against him for taking his daughter away from him and making him a laughing stock in that SOCIETY?

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

He doesn’t have a caste so he doesn’t want others to have a caste as well. He is an outlier and that is why he has so much frustration and insecurity. Idhi kooda oka tharaha psychoism. 

Agree👌

14 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

Rey Vankara samadhanalu isthunte emito anukunna nee family representation tho ardham ayyindi... MRO office lo caste list Motham Neeku relatives list lo undi ani... ayithe andaru ala undaru... ala undali ani anukovadam nee erri ra rey...

Killing a person is crime... but this crime was committed out of an emotion which you will never be able to understand...and for killing they will be and should be punished and it does not mean the act he did was unprovoked... 

Dabbulu unna parents kuda  kasthapadi penchutharu... I can proudly say I am one of them... and I am blessed to have ... 

May be nee extended family rich ayi kani paresthe mro office lo caste list ayindemo nee family... and you are speaking of your own experiences... 

Agreed, but vaalaki istam lenollani chesukunte champevaala? 

13 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

Rey Vankara samadhanalu isthunte emito anukunna nee family representation tho ardham ayyindi... MRO office lo caste list Motham Neeku relatives list lo undi ani... ayithe andaru ala undaru... ala undali ani anukovadam nee erri ra rey...

Killing a person is crime... but this crime was committed out of an emotion which you will never be able to understand...and for killing they will be and should be punished and it does not mean the act he did was unprovoked... 

Dabbulu unna parents kuda  kasthapadi penchutharu... I can proudly say I am one of them... and I am blessed to have ... 

May be nee extended family rich ayi kani paresthe mro office lo caste list ayindemo nee family... and you are speaking of your own 

Unprovoked kaada? Valla emotion artham cheskovala? Em artham cheskovalo cheppu.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

mari enduku adigaav ra, naa kids, siblings vere caste lo cheskunte okay na ani? pundakor. :giggle:

nuvvu kashtapadi penchuthunnava? antha kashtamaithey enduku kannav ra? sollu aapu mundhu.

Nee laa Sankara gaa undedi very few people ... rare like rabies... 

ninnu Kani odilesaru... nuvvu kani odilesthavu... so you wouldn’t know it ra lafoot...

1 minute ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Agreed, but vaalaki istam lenollani chesukunte champevaala? 

Champakudadu bro... killing another person is crime ... and he should be punished for that by law ... chanipoyinavaadu kuda oka crime chesadu Kada bro , oka father ki daughter dooram chesi... 

3 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

Nee laa Sankara gaa undedi very few people ... rare like rabies... 

ninnu Kani odilesaru... nuvvu kani odilesthavu... so you wouldn’t know it ra lafoot...

bet eskundaama ra? naaku 3 kids unnaru.. 6, 6, 7

before they turn 13, atleast one of them will be able to design and program their own robot from scratch. Not the fancy modular sh1t toys in the market. Two of them already can solve 5*5 rubix cubes. 

why 13, antey I'll put them in paid internship at different places when they turn 13.

5 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

Unprovoked kaada? Valla emotion artham cheskovala? Em artham cheskovalo cheppu.

Do you know how many times he might have been provoked by people saying “Veedi kuthuru oka m**la odi tho jump anta” ani... ah emotion ah parent di bro ... no point in trying to own it or understand it...

3 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

Champakudadu bro... killing another person is crime ... and he should be punished for that by law ... chanipoyinavaadu kuda oka crime chesadu Kada bro , oka father ki daughter dooram chesi... 

23 aynaaka inka daughter ni pattukovatam kooda crime aey bro. 

aa crime ki em cheddam, adhi kooda cheppesey bro.

2 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

Do you know how many times he might have been provoked by people saying “Veedi kuthuru oka m**la odi tho jump anta” ani... ah emotion ah parent di bro ... no point in trying to own it or understand it...

alaa anna vaadini champi untey baavundedhi emo bro.

vaadi kuturu manchi kosam jail ki poyaadu ani peru anna migili untundi. emantaav.

inko saari alaa aney vaallu kooda thagguthaaru malla.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

before they turn 13, atleast one of them will be able to design and program their own robot from scratch. Not the fancy modular sh1t toys in the market. Two of them already can solve 5*5 rubix cubes. 

why 13, antey I'll put them in paid internship at different places when they turn 13.

Nee pillala life kooda ila waste chesthava, ayyo karma.

yRpCVx.gif

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Good that you have your kids at a good place... 

now imagine if some sh1t takes those dreams away from you and the exact opposite happens to them... then try to be cool... I BET u won’t be able to ...

• Upvote 1