Miryalaguda lo paruvu hatya

machoman

1 minute ago, Yokozuna said:

Good that you have your kids at a good place... 

now imagine if some sh1t takes those dreams away from you and the exact opposite happens to them... then try to be cool... I BET u won’t be able to ...

Home run!! 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

23 aynaaka inka daughter ni pattukovatam kooda crime aey bro. 

aa crime ki em cheddam, adhi kooda cheppesey bro.

9th class nunchi love anevadu oddu ani 9th class nunchi cheppadu... she has the same maturity levels even at 23... Alan to kuthurni pattukovadam Thappu kaadu bro...

Just now, Yokozuna said:

Good that you have your kids at a good place... 

now imagine if some sh1t takes those dreams away from you and the exact opposite happens to them... then try to be cool... I BET u won’t be able to ...

stop talking bullshit! it doesn't make any sense what you said.

1 minute ago, Yokozuna said:

9th class nunchi love anevadu oddu ani 9th class nunchi cheppadu... she has the same maturity levels even at 23... Alan to kuthurni pattukovadam Thappu kaadu bro...

neelantollatho ekkuva maatladithey, I'll start saying that the father deserves death penalty, when I am against it.

Its better I save my sanity for my family. bye 

15 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

Champakudadu bro... killing another person is crime ... and he should be punished for that by law ... chanipoyinavaadu kuda oka crime chesadu Kada bro , oka father ki daughter dooram chesi... 

Lol... Kidnap cheyaledu bro, love chesi ammayi istam tho ne married ga, as a father baada undochu but adi crime kaadu... Ipudu vaadu paruvu kosam champina antundu not for daughter's life

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

neelantollatho ekkuva maatladithey, I'll start saying that the father deserves death penalty, when I am against it.

Its better I save my sanity for my family. bye 

Yeah ... gud luck with that...😉😂🤪

27 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

Lol... society anta...

dint ur idiotic brain never think of the fact that the parent in discussion felt a treason has been committed against him for taking his daughter away from him and making him a laughing stock in that SOCIETY?

Aite ? Entha mandi ni champukuntu potaru so called 'treason against me' logic tho? Aren't you ashamed even a little bit? Society lo mee lanti half education gallu undadam Valle ranu ranu daridramga tayar avtundi.

1 minute ago, Rimbolamaster said:

Aite ? Entha mandi ni champukuntu potaru so called 'treason against me' logic tho? Aren't you ashamed even a little bit? Society lo mee lanti half education gallu undadam Valle ranu ranu daridramga tayar avtundi.

Lepukupovadam ane concept ni  support chese nee lanti vallu should be ashamed not people like me who are against it... ika thee...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yokozuna said:

Lepukupovadam ane concept ni  support chese nee lanti vallu should be ashamed not people like me who are against it... ika thee...

Lepukupovadam anna nee wording ae wrong. Aame 10th class chadive pilla kadu kada.aame ee relationship lo ki vachindi ante,  entho godavalnu chusi still she struck with the guy ani ardam. 

Adi oka sari alochinchi matladu.

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

Oh yeah? What is the reason behind his killing then? Is it not people like @uttermost @Rushabhi @Satakarni_bali @Mitron And @Heroin who encouraged that guy to marry a wealthy upper caste girl? 

Ee sari type chese mundu alochinchuko dude.asal em project cheddamanukuntunnavo. Totally confused pseudo conservative la unnav.