Lara's greatest innings -How Lara's 153* Against Australia Changed Cricket

tennisluvr

Just now, tennisluvr said:

India lo ne kaadu ee DB lo kooda unnadu choodu okadu appati nundi evvadu vaditho kotladatha ledu ani ochi edustha unnadu. @3$%

kastha aa korikedo teercheyyi, last time chesav ga alane

ee DB lo unnollam andaram indians ee ga :buttkick:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• TrumpCare

• chittimallu2

• Kool_SRG

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes man final lo Sachin got out very meekly, direct McGrath ki oka catch ichi first over lo vellipoyadu. To me it's meek surrender. But then again I don't dislike Sachin, I am not his fan that's all. And I think he's super overhyped. 

Baabu akkada target 360 obviously will try to take advantage of field restrictions daani munde oka four kuda kottadu of same bowler and when tried for next didn't come off.. Overhyped might be for you don't generalize.. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Lara didn't have half the team India did when India won the WC plus India didn't win the 2011 WC due to Sachin's heroics, you must be either blind or a Sachin bhakt to not see that the reason we won that match was due to Gambhir and Dhoni who finished it off. If not for either one of them, your GOD will still be sulking that Indian never won a WC inspite of the numerous times he played for that team. LOL. 

@3$%@3$% mothaniki  SACHIN vall kadhu natav nthe nah ??

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Lara didn't have half the team India did when India won the WC plus India didn't win the 2011 WC due to Sachin's heroics, you must be either blind or a Sachin bhakt to not see that the reason we won that match was due to Gambhir and Dhoni who finished it off. If not for either one of them, your GOD will still be sulking that Indian never won a WC inspite of the numerous times he played for that team. LOL. 

LOL Sachin was if I am right highest scorer after dilshan if I am right in that trophy so you still say he didn't do his part carry on.. 

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

LOL Sachin was if I am right highest scorer after dilshan if I am right in that trophy so you still say he didn't do his part carry on.. 

uncle ki SACHIN second high scorer ani telidhu papam 

28 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah... majority of the people here are my age... maa andariki first cricketing memories lo adhi untundi... 

night around 8 ki dinner chestunte sachin out....sagam dagam dinner chesi padukunna ah roju still gurtundi

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Akkariki Yuvraj gaani kuda tokkesaavu ga bro @3$%

We all love our favourite players for whatever reasons but that doesnt have to be that they are the BEST amongst everyone else, liking a player and admiring him doesnt have to be because they are the best player ever.... there could be a 1000 reasons.. I love Dravid for the many many reasons I have but he is not in the same planet as sachin or ponting... clearly those two are better players (in terms of scoring which is the primary scale for a batsman) than Dravid and im not an idiot to deny that.

Just giving you all another perspective in this debate.. im out, gotto run 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

We all love our favourite players for whatever reasons but that doesnt have to be that they are the BEST amongst everyone else, liking a player and admiring him doesnt have to be because they are the best player ever.... there could be a 1000 reasons.. I love Dravid for the many many reasons I have but he is not in the same planet as sachin or ponting... clearly those two are better players (in terms of scoring which is the primary scale for a batsman) than Dravid and im not an idiot to deny that.

*=:

59 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Douglas Marillier @3$%

Vadi shot ki Dil scoop ga peru etaru dilshan ekkuva vadadu but first time history lo alanti shots play chessadu

vedi play ki fan ayipoya nenu

6 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

I'm talking about the final match dude 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Adenti bro burada pandi padi padi dorlutondi akkada burada lo last time nuvvesina akshinthalu saripole ani malli ochindi. Don't disappoint it on a Friday man, come on have some heart. CITI_c$y