Lara's greatest innings -How Lara's 153* Against Australia Changed Cricket

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Just referred as God but ultimately a human being.. 

ofcourse he is and I know why they call him God... they mean he is super human in terms of cricket... my point is.. he is not

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• TrumpCare

• chittimallu2

• Kool_SRG

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Monna vere thread lo comment esaadu if laxman would have been there India would have won 2003 WC Sachin couldn't play under pressure ata.. 

LOL when India were under tremendous pump back home after scrapping thru against Holland and loosing badly to AUS then he only came out and spoke on behalf team and said keep belief and every much barring 1-2 Sachin scored and gave super starts for the team and India had a dream run to finals which they lost.. 

Yes man final lo Sachin got out very meekly, direct McGrath ki oka catch ichi first over lo vellipoyadu. To me it's meek surrender. But then again I don't dislike Sachin, I am not his fan that's all. And I think he's super overhyped. 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

ofcourse he is and I know why they call him God... they mean he is super human in terms of cricket... my point is.. he is not

Same thing I am pointing out at as well, he's not as invincible as his fans make him out to be. 

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Edo oka player innings esi aadini pogidi mellaga Sachin meedaki divert ayyi he is tumbri and kohli is ultimate ani pothadi.. 

sachin tumbri annadu okey kani ...Lara ni match winner antadu enti???  how WC's did he win for WI?? 

he should have started the same topic by using ricky pointing name to degarde Sachin 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes man final lo Sachin got out very meekly, direct McGrath ki oka catch ichi first over lo vellipoyadu. To me it's meek surrender. But then again I don't dislike Sachin, I am not his fan that's all. And I think he's super overhyped. 

ohh....ela out avvaloo nvu chepu mari ..

Same thing I am pointing out at as well, he's not as invincible as his fans make him out to be. 

one thing I will give him is.. he has better and more variety of shots than anyone in those days... amazing

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

sachin is not a God like his fans say... nor he is an idiot like his haters say...

he is a great batsman, probably the best in our generation based on the numbers... but if you dig deep he has gotten some free passes too....

Im not his fan nor I hate him... 

His fans will literally worship the earth he walks on, adi pichi anukovalo inkem anukovalo teliyadu naaku. I never called him an idiot or anything btw, I said he was a great batsman himself but super over hyped and given too much credit than what he deserves thanks to the Mumbai lobby and his connections within the BCCI. 

Adi chepthey his bhakts couldn't digest facts, that's all. 

1 minute ago, TrumpCare said:

sachin tumbri annadu okey kani ...Lara ni match winner antadu enti???  how WC's did he win for WI?? 

he should have started the same topic by using ricky pointing name to degarde Sachin 

Lara didn't have half the team India did when India won the WC plus India didn't win the 2011 WC due to Sachin's heroics, you must be either blind or a Sachin bhakt to not see that the reason we won that match was due to Gambhir and Dhoni who finished it off. If not for either one of them, your GOD will still be sulking that Indian never won a WC inspite of the numerous times he played for that team. LOL. 

LARA just another player like Kevin Peterson 

ease in batting style ..only thing I see diff in him ..records levvu(400 thappa)   WC cups levvu  ..over hyped ante edhe nemoooo

Every player has his own highs and lows but mari you say is kind of invincible which i am sure you won't accept @3$%

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

His fans will literally worship the earth he walks on, adi pichi anukovalo inkem anukovalo teliyadu naaku. I never called him an idiot or anything btw, I said he was a great batsman himself but super over hyped and given too much credit than what he deserves thanks to the Mumbai lobby and his connections within the BCCI. 

Adi chepthey his bhakts couldn't digest facts, that's all. 

india lo anthe... heroes ni alage poojistharu... not just sachin

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

one thing I will give him is.. he has better and more variety of shots than anyone in those days... amazing

Who cares about the shots man, there are lots of innovative cricketers i.e., Kevin Peterson. However that doesn't mean they all get worshipped crazy like how Sachin's fans do. 

1 minute ago, TrumpCare said:

LARA just another player like Kevin Peterson 

ease in batting style ..only thing I see diff in him ..records levvu(400 thappa)   WC cups levvu  ..over hyped ante edhe nemoooo

just logout and go to bed

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

india lo anthe... heroes ni alage poojistharu... not just sachin

India lo ne kaadu ee DB lo kooda unnadu choodu okadu appati nundi evvadu vaditho kotladatha ledu ani ochi edustha unnadu. @3$%

kastha aa korikedo teercheyyi, last time chesav ga alane