If H4 EAD goes, how will it affect you personally?

Staysafebro

12 minutes ago, rapchik said:

H1 reject ayithe H4 ead is invalid..idharu povali.. oka vela ur talking abt wife on h1..and its rejected..u can work husband H4 ead ..then yes

Both are on H1. Not only that bro. If as a husband you want to leave IT and work as a manager or in Fianance or marketing you can do it using H4 EAD. You can also start a business here on h4. That was an amazing option for many people. Konchem business mind unte chaalu H4 tho baagane kamayinchochu.

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

Both are on h1 and one loses status, the other can change to h4 EAD. It is an advantage for families with two H1s too.

that only applies when the other has approved 140 status few people aren't filing 140 bcos of H4Ead...

16 hours ago, nightcrawler said:

Agree with you to some extent 

h4 ead concept itself is a crap andhulo isthe andhariki ivvalsindhi for all h4 ead and andhulo VP rule i140 approved aithe ani 

how in the world somebody working capability decided by I 140

h4 ead itself is a big threat to H1.. its not replacing voamerican Jobs it is replacing Skilled immigrant H1B Jobs . All of us know it well 

if you talented technician h4 apply your h1b and check your luck. it should have been a wise decision to increase h1b quota rather than h4 ead 

deni ki malli personally affect tokka 

it has been stupid bill and it has to go 

hmm L2 ki ead undhi for decades, the whole point of h4 ead is GC backlogs andhukey approved I-140 is the criteria. 

24 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

We cannot do anything about his I know. Inka Thumpu thaatha chain immigration kooda Bandh chesthundu. At least inni days, GC mana life la raadu, pillalu pudithe vallatho ayina GC kotochu ane feeling lo undevallam. Inka thaatha F3 and F4 theesethundu from chain immigration. It was some sort of a consolation for parents as they could retire and stay here. Not that it is easy anyway. F3 itself has 7 years waiting list and F4 has 16 years waiting list. I remember back in 1998, my cousin came here for studies, married some citizen here and got her entire family to the US. It was a big change in their family status. They invested everything in that girl and settled down here in the US. Those things are no longer possible now. Edho citizen and GC vanni pelli chesukoni family antha settle avvadam impossible. 

Exactly man...that’s what I’m saying...!

things are changing fast....okappudu vunde, ipudu kuda vundali anukunte adi moorkhatvam

immigration ae kastam ante chain Immigration inka kastam...

so we need to prepare ourselves irrespective of these rules lekapothey mid life crisis khayam..

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

hmm L2 ki ead undhi for decades, the whole point of h4 ead is GC backlogs andhukey approved I-140 is the criteria. 

+1...... L2 EAD gurinchi evadu sappudu cheydau.... media and trend lo ey topic unte dani mida padi edavadame

29 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly man...that’s what I’m saying...!

things are changing fast....okappudu vunde, ipudu kuda vundali anukunte adi moorkhatvam

immigration ae kastam ante chain Immigration inka kastam...

so we need to prepare ourselves irrespective of these rules lekapothey mid life crisis khayam..

Seriously inka cheppalante EB2 and EB3 lo file chesi kooda waste after a few years. Anthantha wait times unte easy ga 40 years daatipothadi... that is basically retirement age. Inka kids ni maatram ikkada puttinchi vallaku citizenship vachela chosi inka god ki prey chesukovadame that your H1 will not run into trouble. You retire at 65 after working here for 40 years and still don’t have GC. You have no option but to go back. India lo properties koni pettukovadame unna option cheppalante.

20 hours ago, pahelwan said:

It affects me because I Loose second income and with my only income I Will not have any savings and eventually I will return to India because it’s not worth living here without or minimal savings. 

Bro...Complain any misuses of work Visas to DOL

32 minutes ago, WHAT said:

+1...... L2 EAD gurinchi evadu sappudu cheydau.... media and trend lo ey topic unte dani mida padi edavadame

L2s are very less and hard to get man. Market impact thakkuva valladhi. I agree on the other point that i140 and h4 EAD were actually a consolation for your GC waiting time.

7 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Seriously inka cheppalante EB2 and EB3 lo file chesi kooda waste after a few years. Anthantha wait times unte easy ga 40 years daatipothadi... that is basically retirement age. Inka kids ni maatram ikkada puttinchi vallaku citizenship vachela chosi inka god ki prey chesukovadame that your H1 will not run into trouble. You retire at 65 after working here for 40 years and still don’t have GC. You have no option but to go back. India lo properties koni pettukovadame unna option cheppalante.

Now you already have a clear idea, inkemi pareshani kaka ?65 varaku alochistunav...kani itle alochisthe stress tho 65 varaku kuda pothavo ledo telvadu kada

fichal pack ayikunta, GC kosam wit cheaukunta, stress and insecurity tho migita life antha bratike kante why don’t you look at options ? 

America ko vuntunnam annadaniki ipudu izzat ledu...kali peeli society pressures lo padi vunna jeevitham ni stress palu chesukoku nayana

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Now you already have a clear idea, inkemi pareshani kaka ?65 varaku alochistunav...kani itle alochisthe stress tho 65 varaku kuda pothavo ledo telvadu kada

fichal pack ayikunta, GC kosam wit cheaukunta, stress and insecurity tho migita life antha bratike kante why don’t you look at options ? 

America ko vuntunnam annadaniki ipudu izzat ledu...kali peeli society pressures lo padi vunna jeevitham ni stress palu chesukoku nayana

I know bro. I agree. I am just surprised that a lot of people are not concerned about H4 EAD. Some have house wives or are on GC, or have a wife who is on H1. Removing this has more bad than good for Indian community overall. I know mana vallu abuse chesirru and it resulted in this situation. Instead of taking up respectable jobs menial jobs ni kooda target chesirru. Thaatha peekesindu.. A very good option for your family is gone.