If H4 EAD goes, how will it affect you personally?

Staysafebro

1 hour ago, pahelwan said:

H4 ead before 2 years I was married bachelor ga unappudu solid income full savings unde so marriage after 1 year full trips full karchu was ok. Once kid came started feeling the heat expenditure perigindi had to shift to bigger apartment parents visit in laws visits their visitor insurances  their shopping ala ala savings poi life was like not worth aninpinchindi. Vobama valla wife ki job vachi malli bandi track mida paddadi. Malli aa phase vaste matram can’t think of living here and say PACK UP.

Agree with you to some extent 

h4 ead concept itself is a crap andhulo isthe andhariki ivvalsindhi for all h4 ead and andhulo VP rule i140 approved aithe ani 

how in the world somebody working capability decided by I 140

h4 ead itself is a big threat to H1.. its not replacing voamerican Jobs it is replacing Skilled immigrant H1B Jobs . All of us know it well 

if you talented technician h4 apply your h1b and check your luck. it should have been a wise decision to increase h1b quota rather than h4 ead 

deni ki malli personally affect tokka 

it has been stupid bill and it has to go 

13 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

h4 ead concept itself is a crap andhulo isthe andhariki ivvalsindhi for all h4 ead and andhulo VP rule i140 approved aithe ani 

h4 ead itself is a big threat to H1.. its not replacing voamerican Jobs it is replacing Skilled immigrant H1B Jobs . All of us know it well 

if you talented technician h4 apply your h1b and check your luck. it should have been a wise decision to increase h1b quota rather than h4 ead 

Makes sense.

h4 was not in place and more over we all know it would be scarapped sooner or later....

it has to be treated as bonus...! H4 EAD mida life plan chesukovadam anedi aithe sollu and stupid..

9 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

Same applies to h1b no ?? . If you are talented guy , you would have not be feared of every tom dick and harry 

1 minute ago, afdbzindabad said:

Same applies to h1b no ?? . If you are talented guy , you would have not be feared of every tom dick and harry 

I did not understand your statement 

6 minutes ago, Ram15 said:

office lo peace doruktundi.. coz my ex who is in my office now will not be able to work then %$#$

This is incredible 

I haven’t hear anything before like this 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, afdbzindabad said:

It is not talent but also rates and salaries. Companies will not bat an eyelid to replace you with someone who costs less even if they know 30% of what you know.

15 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

It is not talent but also rates and salaries. Companies will not bat an eyelid to replace you with someone who costs less even if they know 30% of what you know.

Above scenario perfectly applies to h1 bots from india. 

5 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

We know that the IT market got adultered because of this, but there were some very special advantages with H4 EAD.

Nuvvu cheptunnadi vinte migata anta genuinely high skilled annattu undi. Anta ledu. 

Personally it was a patch fix and everyone knew it will be a lost cause at some point of time. 

I personally will not be impacted but they dont deserve it ani matram nenu eppudu ananu. 

11 minutes ago, afdbzindabad said:

Above scenario perfectly applies to h1 bots from india. 

Even they are not as low as some of the H4 rates man. 20-30 per hr to mesthri ki kooda pani chestharu lol.

5 hours ago, pahelwan said:

It affects me because I Loose second income and with my only income I Will not have any savings and eventually I will return to India because it’s not worth living here without or minimal savings. 

Seriously it will effect a lot with single income. Will go to india instead shitty statis tensions ?

10 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Even they are not as low as some of the H4 rates man. 20-30 per hr to mesthri ki kooda pani chestharu lol.

Yes but , compared to witch companies how h4 ead is bigger threat lmao?