If H4 EAD goes, how will it affect you personally?

Staysafebro

2 minutes ago, afdbzindabad said:

Yes but , compared to witch companies how h4 ead is bigger threat lmao?

You can’t stop Witch as they come under h1. Did he suggest that they should increase h1 quota? Then that is not beneficial imo. H4 should have gone through some sort of screening like skill set before opening them up to the job market. 

12 minutes ago, andrafun said:

Seriously it will effect a lot with single income. Will go to india instead shitty statis tensions ?

Long term lo savings lekapothe pedda rod man. Pillala chadhuvulu, pellilu, mana health issues, and retirement income anni undalikada? Most of the time it is impossible without second income to have a peaceful life after retirement. 

4 hours ago, nightcrawler said:

Agree with you to some extent 

h4 ead concept itself is a crap andhulo isthe andhariki ivvalsindhi for all h4 ead and andhulo VP rule i140 approved aithe ani 

how in the world somebody working capability decided by I 140

h4 ead itself is a big threat to H1.. its not replacing voamerican Jobs it is replacing Skilled immigrant H1B Jobs . All of us know it well 

if you talented technician h4 apply your h1b and check your luck. it should have been a wise decision to increase h1b quota rather than h4 ead 

deni ki malli personally affect tokka 

it has been stupid bill and it has to go 

neek telvadu anukunta

L2 EAD ani okati undi....that’s been there for quite long time 

2 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Long term lo savings lekapothe pedda rod man. Pillala chadhuvulu, pellilu, mana health issues, and retirement income anni undalikada? Most of the time it is impossible without second income to have a peaceful life after retirement. 

enti retirement vomerica lo plan chedhaamane ?? sontha illu unna maintenance ke nelaki 1k kavali just forget here 

5 hours ago, Ram15 said:

office lo peace doruktundi.. coz my ex who is in my office now will not be able to work then %$#$

shame baa not X or y

but 2-3 vaantees unnaaru emee raakapoinaaa urike laptop pattukoni atu itu tirugutuuu edo chaalaa chesthunnattu

buildup istuntaaru (vaallu bayta consultancy lo training batch ani naku telusu) 

5 hours ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

enti retirement vomerica lo plan chedhaamane ?? sontha illu unna maintenance ke nelaki 1k kavali just forget here 

Take the retirement savings to India man.

16 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

We know that the IT market got adultered because of this, but there were some very special advantages with H4 EAD. It allowed the spouse to work in any field or set up a business. Second income for the family etc. 

How does it affect people on here? 

Personally it doesn’t affect me much, but the job market will ease a little bit. I see advantages for other people. When I was looking for matches, most of the girls would ask if I had an i140. With an i140, girls who wanted to work (married from India) or who did not get visa here would just marry guys who had that option. Now no one cares if you have an i140 or not as all H1s are on the same boat. More options for guys who have an h1, but no i140 in the match making process. 

No issue at all. Everyone will be working on C2C same job and taking cash from Employers 

5 minutes ago, ChutiyaSaala said:

No issue at all. Everyone will be working on C2C same job and taking cash from Employers 

Visa status lekunda aunties ela work chestharu man?