Avenger

em seyyalev.. time heals everything.. do everything u can to be diverted.. alone ga idle ga undaku.. stop stalking her on social media.. remove everything that will make you remind of her.. and no drinking.. 

15 minutes ago, Avenger said:

I was deeply in love with someone and due to some of my stupid decisions we moved on to different jobs and different places. We don't talk as we used to anymore.

I can't think about anything except for the time I spent with her. I can't sleep all night thinking about this.

How can we make peace with the mistakes that we have done in the past?

Different jobs and places ee kada not different life. call/visit and explain your reason and your loved one will understand and forgive you or just ask sorry. Naa anukunte enni sarlu fail malli try cheyyali. Mana mistake lekapoyinaa sorry cheppali. Every time ananu but sorry cheppadam easy kada lose chesukovadam kante.

10 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Not sure if an apology is going to make things any better. I feel like she's seeing someone. :(

No assumptions..go and talk to her..may be she still loves you

16 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Not sure if an apology is going to make things any better. I feel like she's seeing someone. :(

Inkem chestav.chesina tappu malli cheyaku next time

23 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Clarity important bhayya. Nijam gaa seeing someone ante inka em chestav anedhi nee istam but life lo eppudu regret avvakudadhu ante meet her once in person and get that clarity. All the best. 

9 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Find the most beautiful woman in your social group and try to court her. Eventually your ego will take over and divert your attention to the new girl.

cheda10engadi ra 1sttt untarrru kada...

8 minutes ago, ram4a said:

cheda10engadi ra 1sttt untarrru kada...

Emi cheyyali man.. vanni alane aa ammayi gurinchi alochisthune unda mantava? Oka ammayi ki cure inkoka ammaye.. he needs to find someone else to love or else even after 20 years he will think about her only.

1 hour ago, Ram15 said:

em seyyalev.. time heals everything.. do everything u can to be diverted.. alone ga idle ga undaku.. stop stalking her on social media.. remove everything that will make you remind of her.. and no drinking..