Avenger

2 hours ago, Avenger said:

I was deeply in love with someone and due to some of my stupid decisions we moved on to different jobs and different places. We don't talk as we used to anymore.

I can't think about anything except for the time I spent with her. I can't sleep all night thinking about this.

How can we make peace with the mistakes that we have done in the past?

The only way to make peace with your mistakes is accept it and seek forgiveness. Learn from the mistakes and move on in life. 

Not sure if an apology is going to make things any better. I feel like she's seeing someone. :(

You shouldn't go based on whether apology would make a diff at all, if you know it was your mistake , go and apologise. Things won't be same ever, even if things are same it will be short lived.

I was deeply in love with someone and due to some of my stupid decisions we moved on to different jobs and different places. We don't talk as we used to anymore.

I can't think about anything except for the time I spent with her. I can't sleep all night thinking about this.

Ne question lone pedda bokka vundi ! I mean ambiguous! Asalu nuvvu emi decide ayavo cheppu ! Break up and move on or are you planning on getting back to her?

3 hours ago, Avenger said:

ego lekunda siggu lekunda say sorry and you will be ok , try visiting them or talking atleast in the first place

8 hours ago, Avenger said:

first aa pilla ke nuvvu kavala vadha ??

neku aa pilla kavali ante , kalla beraniki ra.. 

lekunte @pichalite

situation silent unnapudu geliki vasana chudatam kantey muskoni kusodam best............. ippudu mistakes chesina louda chesina ani nuvu veli sorry chepthe atu side veedu na kalla daggara puppy bangaya anukoni.....posulu 10githey..

can you take it??? ani na yokka kocchen

grammar.gif

3 minutes ago, nearachakam said:

situation silent unnapudu geliki vasana chudatam kantey muskoni kusodam best............. ippudu mistakes chesina louda chesina ani nuvu veli sorry chepthe atu side veedu na kalla daggara puppy bangaya anukoni.....posulu 10githey..

can you take it??? ani na yokka kocchen

grammar.gif

grammar.gif

1 minute ago, nearachakam said:

gm baaa....giphy.gif

@3$% good morning baa.. machi banthulatho gm chepinavu ga. hope our day filled with manchi banthulu around. (Nethranandham)

13 minutes ago, Biskot said:

@3$% good morning baa.. machi banthulatho gm chepinavu ga. hope our day filled with manchi banthulu around. (Nethranandham)

anthe anthe.

B7aMWk_d.gif

• Avenger changed the title to .