What are the advantages and disadvantages of marrying an ABCD?

Staysafebro

2 minutes ago, Pori said:

Thappem undi...genetic related health issues like muscular dystrophy...do you want your kids to get it...it’s his perspective of choosing his partner

No we expect him marry her 😂

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

lol. I can put you on ignore moron. you are so stupid to announce that you are going to target me. lol.

Gaand mey Dum nahi....Magar Hum kisis se kam Nahi.... - Uttermost

• Haha 1

Just now, ram4a said:

Gaand mey Dum nahi....Magar Hum kisis se kam Nahi.... - Uttermost

no oora kukkas don't deserve attention, when they declare themselves as oora kukkas. good luck trolling others. :) 

10 minutes ago, Pori said:

Being a women I agree with @Staysafebro

I agree we are created equal and society has differentiated us...do you know in other species, nature still differentiated and they are roles performed by each gender...for example even though female penguin lays egg, but male penguin is the one which takes care of offspring..it’s just god creation and he asigned specific duties to each gender

Ok now please go and pray to your husband because it is your duty as you are a girl. And please do not go out and do a job even if you are capable. If you do that your husband is poor and not capable. And you are not doing your duties that God assigned to your gender. (P.S not my views. @Staysafebro expressed these at various points in this db)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pori said:

Thappem undi...genetic related health issues like muscular dystrophy...do you want your kids to get it...it’s his perspective of choosing his partner

its my perspective that he's a dcik. especially because that coward tags me everywhere, without context.

anyway, genetic related health issues means what? genetics are not predictive indicators of anything. a kid can get muscular dystrophy even if there's no history of it in mother's family.

also what has tradition taught you? that be a selfish little ghoul, and society will be stronger for it? is that what tradition teaches? He himself makes contradictory claims about tradition, against liberals blah blah.. when he's actually saying that he thinks he deserves the best life can offer.

who's stopping him for enjoying the best? We are not responsible if he's not good enough to claim the best. 

4 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

@3$%shades of chicken tikka masala...

shades of avakaya biryani 

emo anukunaa  maana vallu kuda baga developed aitay..

6 minutes ago, Heroin said:

Nope shades of fire 😂

7 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Shades of Brown kada Bro :P

51 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Ok now please go and pray to your husband because it is your duty as you are a girl. And please do not go out and do a job even if you are capable. If you do that your husband is poor and not capable. And you are not doing your duties that God assigned to your gender. (P.S not my views. @Staysafebro expressed these at various points in this db)

:(  naa personals varaku enduku...it’s just a online debate and we are expressing our views...let’s keep it a healthy conversation

• Upvote 1