What are the advantages and disadvantages of marrying an ABCD?

Staysafebro

2 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Arrey nuvvu ye topic lo inna expert ani ela feel avtav ra...Intlo inka nee wife ni paapum em matladanistav....Rojju Torcher chustundochu Tanu.

nee badha endhi ra? nuvvu entha try chesina, nenu ee db lo sollu tappa veredhi cheppanu ra.

enthanna edchuko. mee brathukulaki naa deggara nundi only sollu will come. okay na. clear aa.. ika dobbey.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Do you know Shakuntala Devi? She was a pioneer in Mathematics. She is not associated with her husband. You ask why women think you are regressive? Because you are!! Aakhariki andaru chesedhi husbands ki pooje lanti maatalu vasthay neeku. But what about Shakuntala Devi? Why is she respected? Is it because she is a great pativratha? Why is MS Subbalakshmi respected? Do you know who her husband is? No they are not respected because of what they are and how they are in personal lives. They are respected for their individual contributions. Nee views lo you do not respect women as individuals. You have formed some preconceived notions and you won't even think out of it. That is why women in this db find your views regressive. And women in this db is a very small sample size. Imagine what women outside will think if you open your mouth outside

Ok,those women have achieved something, but what has it go to do with the conservative family life? Again the notion of respect arose when people pointed that she was touching his feet. As if it is something wrong. Since when did touching blood, body and bone become disrespectful? You just think it is. 

1 minute ago, Heroin said:

But finally @Staysafebro can decide advtages not disadvantage of abcd himself 😅 

next time he should chose a better title.

what are the chances of getting an ABCD girlfriend.??

answer - none.. if you go around calling them abcd. :)

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

he's wrong. people chose their roles. Its okay if he wants someone to be his dutiful wife. He can have his delusions. but he's arguing that people cannot be allowed to choose their roles, and that nature has deemed us to be slaves to a specific purpose for specific genders. He mocks people who say they don't agree with his assertions. And he has nothing to back his bullshit statements.

in short, he's being a dcik. and he knows it too.

I can provide dozens of research studies that prove every assumption on male/female roles is just constructed by society (which is basically bunch of horny ugly men who can't get laid), and not handed to us by nature. nature doesn't make such stupid rules.

Being a women I agree with @Staysafebro

I agree we are created equal and society has differentiated us...do you know in other species, nature still differentiated and they are roles performed by each gender...for example even though female penguin lays egg, but male penguin is the one which takes care of offspring..it’s just god creation and he asigned specific duties to each gender

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

And he lies too a lot. Appudeppudo I am searching annadu. Tarvatha naa views tho ekeebhavinche naa caste ammayi tho relationship lo unna annadu. Ippudemo ABCD ni chesukunte enti advantages and disadvantages ani antunnadu. If he is in a relationship why create this?

ee rendu okate ayyi vndachu emo ani naa yokka idi...

• Thanks 1

Just now, uttermost said:

next time he should chose a better title.

what are the chances of getting an ABCD girlfriend.??

answer - none.. if you go around calling them abcd. :)

Yeah but he views r funny😂 once he said he rejected a girl who has some health issues

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nee badha endhi ra? nuvvu entha try chesina, nenu ee db lo sollu tappa veredhi cheppanu ra.

enthanna edchuko. mee brathukulaki naa deggara nundi only sollu will come. okay na. clear aa.. ika dobbey.

Nenu chepedi ade Neeku Sollu tappa em raadu ra...

Having prejudice views on Hindus and always wish to split India.

Nee lanti kukkalni nenu eppudu Target chestune unta...Offcourse it doesnot matter to you as are oora Pandi.

But I takeup the job to Target you now and show ur Aukaad.

Just now, Pori said:

Being a women I agree with @Staysafebro

I agree we are created equal and society has differentiated us...do you know in other species, nature still differentiated and they are roles performed by each gender...for example even though female penguin lays egg, but male penguin is the one which takes care of offspring..it’s just god creation and he asigned specific duties to each gender

okay. its your wish.

I don't want to go back living in caves, and hunting for food.

when brain is the biggest weapon that humans possess. and there's no discernible difference in brains of man and woman. I reject the notion that there are specific roles for gender. he/you are free to have those views, if you don't aggressively mock others for having different ones.

he mocks, so he gets mocked. he can't learn from being shamed, and picks weakest arguments to make his counter arguments. In short, he's a coward, and extremely dumb. Otherwise, I don't have any problem with him :) 

1 minute ago, Heroin said:

Yeah but he views r funny😂 once he said he rejected a girl who has some health issues

Thappem undi...genetic related health issues like muscular dystrophy...do you want your kids to get it...it’s his perspective of choosing his partner

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Nenu chepedi ade Neeku Sollu tappa em raadu ra...

Having prejudice views on Hindus and always wish to split India.

Nee lanti kukkalni nenu eppudu Target chestune unta...Offcourse it doesnot matter to you as are oora Pandi.

But I takeup the job to Target you now and show ur Aukaad.

lol. I can put you on ignore moron. you are so stupid to announce that you are going to target me. lol.