What are the advantages and disadvantages of marrying an ABCD?

Staysafebro

I feel bad for staysafebro now :( 

I don't ever want to be in a position where people agree with me. staysafebro has created that space.

very very bad ra staysafebro. it means you don't adhere to even basic minimums of decency. 

freedom of speech doesn't mean you mock others, strawman them,  rejoice in their misery, tell them to get used to misery, tell them that its the best they deserve and claim victim when people spit on you for being that asshole. atleast have the decency to explain how being in that misery actually helps them. It'll still be pathetic, but then you are atleast trying.

anyway pls stop tagging me, and go fight with others in this db. pls.

2 minutes ago, Pori said:

Mee iddariki emaindi... @Staysafebro Is just expressing his views

neekamaindi? he can learn to 'express' his views without quoting me. i hate dumb people when they quote me.

his views are dumb. and he doesn't have the intelligence to engage with them, nor the humility to accept other people's views.

Just now, uttermost said:

neekamaindi? he can learn to 'express' his views without quoting me. i hate dumb people when they quote me.

his views are dumb. and he doesn't have the intelligence to engage with them, nor the humility to accept other people's views.

Emo narsi...I felt yours and staysafebto views are both correct

Just now, Pori said:

Emo...I felt yours and staysafebto views are both correct

who cares about views.

views change. Its about dumb people tagging me.

dumb people should not tag me. its a rule in this db. :) 

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

You are asking this question because you think it is disrespectful to women. May be it is a way of expressing joy of being with her husband. It is only a matter of personal opinion after all. If someone has a traditional role in the family there is nothing wrong in it. But I will tell you this, people like @uttermost don’t want this. They think it is servitude when it is not. They want us to adopt the western way of life that is much worse than this. I don’t know if you have been here, but the values here are for the utter scum of the earth. Totally disgusting. Liberal society has never known to be prosperous throughout human history. It creates new problems while retaining the old ones. It is high time to kick back this degenerative thinking. It is time for it to go back into the philosophy books where it belongs. 

Disrespectful Anna word nenu analede.. still u didn't answer my question.. may b u thought it's disrespectful for men to do the same 

17 minutes ago, riashli said:

Disrespectful Anna word nenu analede.. still u didn't answer my question.. may b u thought it's disrespectful for men to do the same 

You asked me if I would do it though which was in a way implying that it was disrespectful. Now coming to your question, is it the way I would be expressing my joy of being with someone? May be not. There are other ways. Each to their own. Every person will do it differently. There are certain things only certain people can do. If you asked me if I would give birth to babies, I would say no. I don’t do it because it is not the way I have been designed, not because it is disrespectful.

25 minutes ago, riashli said:

Pls define 'protection' .. appudu cheptamu, if women can't do the same

In days gone by, people would worship gods so that they would protect them. Women would pray for their husbands because they would protect them. Overtime it also became an expression of happiness. The real meanings were lost. Somethings are done, because, in their minds,  it is the purest form of living, not because someone has suddenly become overbearingly powerful.

10 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

You asked me if I would do it though which was in a way implying that it was disrespectful. Now coming to your question, is it the way I would be expressing my joy of being with someone? May be not. There are other ways. Each to their own. Every person will do it differently. There are certain things only certain people can do. If you asked me if I would give birth to babies, I would say no. I don’t do it because it is not the way I have been designed, not because it is disrespectful.

U cannot give birth to baby coz u r not biological designed to do so...sare what are men designed to do?? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

In days gone by, people would worship gods so that they would protect them. Women would pray for their husbands because they would protect them. Overtime it also became an expression of happiness. The real meanings were lost. Somethings are done, because, in their minds,  it is the purest form of living, not because someone has suddenly become overbearingly powerful.

U asked can women protect men?? So I asked u definition of the same