What are the advantages and disadvantages of marrying an ABCD?

Staysafebro

48 minutes ago, Heroin said:

Emo evadiki telsu evari assumptions vallavi. Abcd ila matram ila undakapovachu 

veediki naatho maatlada taanikey kastapaduthunnadu. tappinchukoni tiruguthu unnadu. adhi kooda online lo.

abcd lu antha chaala dooram veediki. they call bullshit on every sentence he'll utter.

bujji kanna @Staysafebro, range gurinchi ghantalu ghantalu sollu cheppatam kaadhu.

nee range ento kooda neeku teliyatla. chinna pilladi laaga nannu quote chesi paaripothunnav.

mundu adhi telusuko. taravatha calling thread eyyi. vachi nenu nee actual range choopistha neeku. hehe :) 

burra takkuva yedhavalu vedhalu chadivithey pandithulu ayporu bidda.. haha..

matter leni mangalodu laaga aravatam maani, velli deni gurinchi maatladthunnavo adhi sarigga telusukoni ra po.

9 minutes ago, riashli said:

Will u do the same

You are asking this question because you think it is disrespectful to women. May be it is a way of expressing joy of being with her husband. It is only a matter of personal opinion after all. If someone has a traditional role in the family there is nothing wrong in it. But I will tell you this, people like @uttermost don’t want this. They think it is servitude when it is not. They want us to adopt the western way of life that is much worse than this. I don’t know if you have been here, but the values here are for the utter scum of the earth. Totally disgusting. Liberal society has never known to be prosperous throughout human history. It creates new problems while retaining the old ones. It is high time to kick back this degenerative thinking. It is time for it to go back into the philosophy books where it belongs. 

Just now, Staysafebro said:

You are asking this question because you think it is disrespectful to women. May be it is a way of expressing joy of being with her husband. It is only a matter of personal opinion after all. If someone has a traditional role in the family there is nothing wrong in it. But I will tell you this, people like @uttermost don’t want this. They think it is servitude when it is not. They want us to adopt the western way of life that is much worse than this. I don’t know if you have been here, but the values here are for the utter scum of the earth. Totally disgusting. Liberal society has never known to be prosperous throughout human history. It creates new problems while retaining the old ones. It is high time to kick back this degenerative thinking. It is time for it to go back into the philosophy books where it belongs. 

your attempt at sophistry is cute, but ultimately you lack the conviction to argue your stand, other than making silly pronouncements that are conversational deadends.

spend some more time in those racist white nationalist sites, learn their methods, and come back.

right now you sound like an utter moron, in your attempt to be profound. 

4 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

cue to our inhouse genius, analyst par excellence, borderline everything'ist @dasara_bullodu. you both make an awesome pair.

except he's much smarter than you are. He stopped quoting me. When will you?

since you are not equipped to find out world class racist sites, and will obviously learn from mediocre trash ones, let me point you to this nice little amazing racist forum called majorityrights.com

go there and learn how to humiliate people like me. and come back and try. it'll still be impossible for you.