True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

this is a bit like Ram temple case, where hindu case is very very weak. but the court is postponing it forever to avoid pissing hindus.

SC is not anti-Hindu man.

hindus must learn to make better arguments.. or not have someone like Modi as PM who's using SC to play politics in kerala. one of these two is true.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

what's the Hindus legal case on Sabarimala?

anyone knows? no one knows? no wonder the case was lost.

okay. bye 

this sabarimala issue is going to give a supreme boost to BJP in kerala 

Just now, batman2 said:

i am just using your phrase....only in a different context

you are being a dcik as usual. because you are obsessed about me.

never stick to what is spoken about.

15 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

Not sure on the subject but asalu indulo what's wrong? She want to just visit Ayyappa temple and supreme court orders following kada daniki hadavidi deniki GSB3.gif?1370457845

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Not sure on the subject but asalu indulo what's wrong? She want to just visit Ayyappa temple and supreme court orders following kada daniki hadavidi deniki 

people are not thinking straight man.

3 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Not sure on the subject but asalu indulo what's wrong? She want to just visit Ayyappa temple and supreme court orders following kada daniki hadavidi deniki GSB3.gif?1370457845

actually the moot point i was making here is with ppl/hindus like you who have absolutely no pride in their own religion. that is the actual problem

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

very soon you will say " I don't give a fcuk about TN"

I live in another country.. its impossible to find out which one it is, for you or anyone here.

I'm perfectly safe from the white nationalists, and the hindu terrorists, and if it makes your heart warm, the muslim terrorists too.

8 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

for most of the ppl of your ilk the issue..... ignorance. however it could also be due to problem with the breed like @uttermost

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

actually the moot point i was making here is with ppl/hindus like you who have absolutely no pride in their own religion. that is the actual problem

when all you can do is behave like a troll, and ask people to have pride in it, its hard.

may be you should stop obsessing about me, and present your own ideas, if you guys even something called 'ideas' to beging with, beyond mocking everything that scares you.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I live in another country.. its impossible to find out which one it is, for you or anyone here.

I'm perfectly safe from the white nationalists, and the hindu terrorists, and if it makes your heart warm, the muslim terrorists too.

alright keep driving your cab in your little safe haven