issues with my hubby

eleven11

15 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

db observe chesi mari vacharu, they can handle it

Edipinchadam e Db lo men hakku antaru . Being nice or tolerant by mistake kuda blunder antaru . Telisi vaste Ela humanity to sanmanam cheyachu that’s justified antaru . Ok . 👍 

Just now, Amrita said:

Edipinchadam e Db lo men hakku antaru . Being nice or tolerant by mistake kuda blunder antaru . Telisi vaste Ela humanity to snananam cheyachu that’s justified antaru . Ok . 👍 

enduku JollyBoyni boothulu tidtunav..Brahmi-2_4.gif?1369379048

Just now, Amrita said:

Edipinchadam e Db lo men hakku antaru . Being nice or tolerant by mistake kuda blunder antaru . Telisi vaste Ela humanity to snananam cheyachu that’s justified antaru . Ok . 👍 

Malli emanna ante duniyalo raka rakala people untaru antaru. Basic decorum lekunda bayata ayithe undaru. Strangers tho duniyalo ilane maatladatharu kabolu 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

not justifying , but what u expect when you come here. i hope u knw better 

16 hours ago, eleven11 said:

Hi everybody,

want to share my story. I come from a pretty low income family, kashtapadi engg chadukunna, I got married this year , I was excited to begin a new life. Wanted to be this perfect wife/partner/friend with my  husband but all those dreams came to an end.  maa Madhya prema ledhu,  very unresponsive, disoriented asalu marriage life meeda interest unda ledha telidu. annitiki discourage chesthadu,  ye pani lo help cheyadu, maa intlo vallani thidthadu, inka ila chala issues unnayeee

Nenu maa pelli kosam naa campus placement vadileskoni ikkadiki vacha( chepputho kottukovali nannu, Akkada career ledhu, ikkada US lo em cheyalo telidhu) bothiga alochinchaledhu. I have this bad habit of running away from things, Now im paying. entho bathimalithe EAD apply chesadu, I want to separate from him, nenu ilanti life bathakalenu , 2019 December varaku naa visa valid undhi, I want to work , earn some money and go back, financial ga independent ga undali ankuntunna.

Please daya chesi , ikkada unna experts naaku guidance isthara? I want to learn java,  nenu oka 2 months lo job ready undali ( I will work hard), oka plan / recommended videos/ tutorials emyna unte please cheppandi.

I cry everyday kani ika chalu ankunna, edo okati earn chesi , parents ni take care cheyali, india vellipoyi kuda job cheskunta, elagolaga job techukovali. gundelo baadha undhi, kopam undhi, depress avakunda life sarina margam lo pettali ankuntunna.

thank you for your help every1

enni rojulu ayyindi pelli ayyi? 

2 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

not justifying , but what u expect when you come here. i hope u knw better 

I know Anduke I told her she is in wrong place . Being tolerant , humane is not a wrong thing even if TS is fake . Emanna chesukunte a pilla if she is new to DB ane angle alochiste tappu ledu .  After all manushulame kada !! 

Sensible person vi based on your posts hope you understand my intent . 

Just now, Amrita said:

I know Anduke I told her she is in wrong place . Being tolerant , humane is not a wrong thing even if TS is fake . Emanna chesukunte a pilla if she is new to DB ame angle alochiste tappu ledu . 

emaina chesukune weak hearts aite ikada undaru, she's grown up and planning her career. 

tana ex0ectations tagginchukuni tana career plan chesukunte better. 

12 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

evaranna matter 2 lineslo sepandi...paragraphs chuste paaripoye type nenu

TS india lo placement vadilesi us match didded.

hubby is very unsresponsive and disoriented relatuonship

want to plan her career by applying ead.. hubby tho undalani ledu.. training courses help cheyagalaru for placement

8 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

emaina chesukune weak hearts aite ikada undaru, she's grown up and planning her career. 

tana ex0ectations tagginchukuni tana career plan chesukunte better. 

Not true she messaged me saying she want to commit suicide and that she didn’t expect this abuse ani . People in depression will not have balance of mind and cannot think right . Even if she is wrong emanna chesukunte a papam e DB dey . Silly reasons ki chachipoyevallu alochinchaleka ney chesukuntunnaru . Oka depression thread Oka abbayi veste vachi pages pages lectures iche ids kasta humane ga depressed ga unna manishi to unte it’s not maha papam . Humanity should come before gender .

I told her the same thing to concentrate on her career and to not post personal problems in DB . 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

TS india lo placement vadilesi us match didded.

hubby is very unsresponsive and disoriented relatuonship

want to plan her career by applying ead.. hubby tho undalani ledu.. training courses help cheyagalaru for placement

H4 EAD is based on her husband rght? she want to plan her career based on him but dont want to stay with him? i dont understand...y cant she just leave him? not sure what i am missing here

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Not true she messaged me saying she want to commit suicide and that she didn’t expect this abuse ani . People in depression will not have balance of mind and cannot think right . Even if she is wrong emanna chesukunte a papam e DB dey . Silly reasons ki chachipoyevallu alochinchaleka ney chesukuntunnaru . 

I told her the same thing to concentrate on her career and to not post personal problems in DB .

what will you advise her husband if he PMs you. just curious. 

" your wife is fu***ing you while you are working your ass-off....but the irony is she is the one  who says she wants to commit suicide ...so i can only advise her and you, unfortunately, keep getting fu***ed" ....