issues with my hubby

eleven11

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

There is no dearth to humanity in this world...enth akavalante antha vuntadi...

You seem to be only concentrating on the issues but see what are the driving forces behind these issues. 

Low income with high hopes, this is not wrong but but when high hopes comes down in the form of reality, this is what it happens.

She needs to know whats happening around her first...she thinks this place is still a land of opppurtunity...

first and freomsot, she needs to understand that this world is a brutal place and need to understand how to put up ourself to face this brutal world, suicide stories is naother victim face putting up story and mostly used to gain sympathy and gain one's attention.

PM lo sympathic kakunda gattiga vundu, apudu result etluntado chudu...she has more dangerous thoughts running in her mind, suicide is one of them anthe...

I am not concentrating at all on her issues. I don't know her problem too to advice.

My point is let's be humane to a depressed person. Manchiga chepte vine chance undi. I would say this to even a man. 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Evaru cheyaledu nuvvu cheyi tappu em ledu but in a decent way. Butulu titti can you expect a person to understand? Manchiga chepte alochinche chance undi. Butulu titti cheap comments to em sadhinchatledu miru than psychotic pleasure ..that comment is a useless comment which hurts a person. 

Mogudni vadukundi  ani miru revenge/punishment istunnara same gender ani? Awesome. 

mellaga feministga maruthunna Amritani meeru ippudu chustunnaru...lol...aa placelo evadu unna alane dobullu pettevallu

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

mellaga feministga maruthunna Amritani meeru ippudu chustunnaru...lol...aa placelo evadu unna alane dobullu pettevallu

Enduku pettali dobbulu without even knowing her or actual story. 10 lines sentences batti tana problem judge cheyala? Immature comment. 

Maradementi I am a feminist. Being feminist is standing for oppressed women. Feminism ante ento kuda teledu most people ki who use this word. India daughter ki andaru stand ayyare danini antaru feminism ani. 

Mogudni mosam chese adadanini support cheyadam kadu feminism ante if thats what you thought. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Evaru cheyaledu nuvvu cheyi tappu em ledu but in a decent way. Butulu titti can you expect a person to understand? Manchiga chepte alochinche chance undi. Butulu titti cheap comments to em sadhinchatledu miru than psychotic pleasure ..that comment is a useless comment which hurts a person. 

its true...i check/post db for pleasure...and most of us here in db does the same thing...but i do not agree with your "psychotic pleasure" comment....in this thread, i haven't done just for pleasure. TS's post reflect modern-day women's exploitation of men. 

had she asked for her help after taking divorce and want to get back to normal life, i would have given a completely different-toned response. but that is not the case. she wants to fu** her husband while taking his help. this is absolute trash and she needs to hear this straight and loud. she didn't deserve public's decency because she has cruel thoughts. my sympathies are only for her husband because he is being exploited.

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes untundi. Female ids in DB sick woman ani extra marital relation gurinchi thread vesinappudu annadi nuvvu chudaledemo. Please go back and read. India daughter ni rape chesina vadini regardless of gender vedhava ane antaru. Mogudni mosam chesina adadanini chendalu ralu ani andaru antaru. 

A pilla mogudney ga vadukundi mimalni kadu kadA? Enti e cheap titlu? Onlien vesindi moderator ledu so emaina anestaru kada? Chaduvukunna vallame kada"? Manavatvam unte anta tappa?

artham kala.. nenem anna aa dkc ni %$#$

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Enduku pettali dobbulu without even knowing her or actual story. 10 lines sentences batti tana problem judge cheyala? Immature comment. 

Maradementi I am a feminist. Being feminist is standing for oppressed women. Feminism ante ento kuda teledu most people ki who use this word.

exactly. 10 lines sentences batti janalu egeskuntu aameki adviselu iccheyala aame adagagane...what if that women turns out to be a psycho...what happens to her husband....?

Just now, Ram23 said:

artham kala.. nenem anna aa dkc ni %$#$

1 minute ago, AppatloBhutto said:

its true...i check/post db for pleasure...and most of us here in db does the same thing...but i do not agree with your "psychotic pleasure" comment....in this thread, i haven't done just for pleasure. TS's post reflect modern-day women's exploitation of men. 

had she asked for her help after taking divorce and want to get back to normal life, i would have given a completely different-toned response. but that is not the case. she wants to fu** her husband while taking his help. this is absolute trash and she needs to hear this straight and loud. she didn't deserve public's decency because she has cruel thoughts. my sympathies are only for her husband because he is being exploited.

One single person ni i didn't point out. If that answers your question.

arei vadhileyandra ayya... depression mood lo unna vallani ekkuva kelakkandi... reasons anavasaram but dont push her to the limit... ignore the thread here and move on everyone

@MOD23 @psycopk lock this thread or delete it totally... ikkada janalu ane maatalaki TS emanna cheskunte dhaniki meerey kaaranam avtharu... just delete this thread

Just now, Amrita said:

Maradementi I am a feminist. Being feminist is standing for oppressed women. Feminism ante ento kuda teledu most people ki who use this word.

lol...papam neeku telsinanta googleki tellela...standing for oppressed women ...sitting for depressed woman ani evadiki kavalsina masala vadu add cheskuntunnadu

Feminsim - the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.

Just now, AppatloBhutto said:

exactly. 10 lines sentences batti janalu egeskuntu aameki adviselu iccheyala aame adagagane...what if that women turns out to be a psycho...what happens to her husband....?

Exactly  but how would we save her husband? Pyscho mana online comments ki maripotunda?  Do we have any control over that? But kakapote? If she is not good at english and couldn't write properly or express pain ? Wrong mind set lo undi chache thoughts lo unte? That's the human angle i am talking about. We cant change her situation either wise but saying manchiga comment cheste mana kotlu em arigiovu. 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

arei vadhileyandra ayya... depression mood lo unna vallani ekkuva kelakkandi... reasons anavasaram but dont push her to the limit... ignore the thread here and move on everyone

@MOD23 @psycopk lock this thread or delete it totally... ikkada janalu ane maatalaki TS emanna cheskunte dhaniki meerey kaaranam avtharu... just delete this thread

Exactly my point . Crisp ga chepparu . _-_

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

10 lines sentences and oka oka 4 pms base cheskoni nuvvu huamnega undochu and can support her...but same base cheskoni mem blame cheyakudadu ani septunnav...and you talking about immaturity...how funny!

15 hours ago, Amrita said:

If this is genuine post and you are looking for job in real..PM me your resume (Copy paste)  without personal details. Just want to see what you know and how much it is a match for the requirement. We are interviewing for Java resources in our team. Position is in Utah and pay rate is really good.  I can help you at work too but these are senior roles. Not impossible to catch up if you are ready to put efforts. Can help you to prepare for interview too. 

I don't know if this works out for u as you are married and  if you have location constraint but help avutundemo ani cheptunna anthe. 

Dont be depressed. Every problem has a solution . Be brave and good luck !

:3D_Smiles_216: intha manchi thanam tho ella brathukuthunaru meeru  sFun_duh2

Just now, idibezwada said:

10 lines sentences and oka oka 4 pms base cheskoni huamnega undochu...but same base cheskoni nenu blame cheyakudadu ani septunna...and you talking about immaturity...how funny!

10 lines lekunnnna PM cheyakunna humane ga evarito ayina undali. TS em na chuttam kadu. Oka abbayi e thread veste kuda cheppa same thing.  Your comments are funny to me as well FYI.