issues with my hubby

eleven11

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

H4 EAD is based on her husband rght? she want to plan her career based on him but dont want to stay with him? i dont understand...y cant she just leave him? not sure what i am missing here

exactly. use-and-throw husband.

16 hours ago, eleven11 said:

Hi everybody,

want to share my story. I come from a pretty low income family, kashtapadi engg chadukunna, I got married this year , I was excited to begin a new life. Wanted to be this perfect wife/partner/friend with my  husband but all those dreams came to an end.  maa Madhya prema ledhu,  very unresponsive, disoriented asalu marriage life meeda interest unda ledha telidu. annitiki discourage chesthadu,  ye pani lo help cheyadu, maa intlo vallani thidthadu, inka ila chala issues unnayeee

Nenu maa pelli kosam naa campus placement vadileskoni ikkadiki vacha( chepputho kottukovali nannu, Akkada career ledhu, ikkada US lo em cheyalo telidhu) bothiga alochinchaledhu. I have this bad habit of running away from things, Now im paying. entho bathimalithe EAD apply chesadu, I want to separate from him, nenu ilanti life bathakalenu , 2019 December varaku naa visa valid undhi, I want to work , earn some money and go back, financial ga independent ga undali ankuntunna.

Please daya chesi , ikkada unna experts naaku guidance isthara? I want to learn java,  nenu oka 2 months lo job ready undali ( I will work hard), oka plan / recommended videos/ tutorials emyna unte please cheppandi.

I cry everyday kani ika chalu ankunna, edo okati earn chesi , parents ni take care cheyali, india vellipoyi kuda job cheskunta, elagolaga job techukovali. gundelo baadha undhi, kopam undhi, depress avakunda life sarina margam lo pettali ankuntunna.

thank you for your help every1

fri night 3 pegs esi thread eyyi.. iddaram manasu vippi matladukundam %$#$

6 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

what will you advise her husband if he PMs you. just curious. 

" your wife is fu***ing you while you are working your ass-off....but the irony is she is the one  who says she wants to commit suicide ...so i can only advise her and you, unfortunately, keep getting fu***ed" ....

I don’t give personal advices I would advice on career but depression lo unna manishi ni inka edipiyanu on humanitarian grounds.  If you observe I didn’t give personal life advice even to this lady . Just java gurinchi cheppanu . Wife and husband issue valle solve chesukovali and I don’t know complete picture to comment. Also couple Madhyalo lo velthe evadiana fool aey avutadu .

Depressed threads lo miru titti sadhinchedi em ledu virtual id comments to no one will change . Even if she is wrong edustunna vallani inka edipiyadam anedi  manavatvama alochinchandi . What are you guys getting by hurting her ? Just think !!

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Not true she messaged me saying she want to commit suicide and that she didn’t expect this abuse ani . People in depression will not have balance of mind and cannot think right . Even if she is wrong emanna chesukunte a papam e DB dey . Silly reasons ki chachipoyevallu alochinchaleka ney chesukuntunnaru . Oka depression thread Oka abbayi veste vachi pages pages lectures iche ids kasta humane ga depressed ga unna manishi to unte it’s not maha papam . Humanity should come before gender .

I told her the same thing to concentrate on her career and to not post personal problems in DB . 

suicide ki chala dairyam kavali. adi edo career chuskunte better. 

i do not bias on gender and i do not support personal abuse

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Not true she messaged me saying she want to commit suicide and that she didn’t expect this abuse ani . People in depression will not have balance of mind and cannot think right . Even if she is wrong emanna chesukunte a papam e DB dey . Silly reasons ki chachipoyevallu alochinchaleka ney chesukuntunnaru . 

I told her the same thing to concentrate on her career and to not post personal problems in DB .

She made sure her intentions are clear that she wants to separate. if that is the case, why not separate now? why does she want to stay in marriage, get EAD, gain money, and then leave him....i pity her husband if this is really the case.

she could have said that she is separating from husband, getting divorce, leaving back to India and then asked for help with plan to get-back to normal life. people would have more reasons to help her. 

and what are her reasons to leave him? oh yeah, she doesn't find love, and he is not so organized. 

ikkada married couples andaru happy ga untaaru...but vidipoyevallaki help chestaru vidipovataniki....kalisi undandi ani entha mandi advise chesaru....how many people advise her that thought process is wrong to exploit her husband.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Not true she messaged me saying she want to commit suicide and that she didn’t expect this abuse ani . People in depression will not have balance of mind and cannot think right . Even if she is wrong emanna chesukunte a papam e DB dey . Silly reasons ki chachipoyevallu alochinchaleka ney chesukuntunnaru . Oka depression thread Oka abbayi veste vachi pages pages lectures iche ids kasta humane ga depressed ga unna manishi to unte it’s not maha papam . Humanity should come before gender .

There is no dearth to humanity in this world...enth akavalante antha vuntadi...

You seem to be only concentrating on the issues but see what are the driving forces behind these issues. 

Low income with high hopes, this is not wrong but but when high hopes comes down in the form of reality, this is what it happens.

She needs to know whats happening around her first...she thinks this place is still a land of opppurtunity...

first and freomsot, she needs to understand that this world is a brutal place and need to understand how to put up ourself to face this brutal world, suicide stories is naother victim face putting up story and mostly used to gain sympathy and gain one's attention.

PM lo sympathic kakunda gattiga vundu, apudu result etluntado chudu...she has more dangerous thoughts running in her mind, suicide is one of them anthe...

1 minute ago, AppatloBhutto said:

She made sure her intentions are clear that she wants to separate. if that is the case, why not separate now? why does she want to stay in marriage, get EAD, gain money, and then leave him....i pity her husband if this is really the case.

she could have said that she is separating from husband, getting divorce, leaving back to India and then asked for help with plan to get-back to normal life. people would have more reasons to help her. 

and what are her reasons to leave him? oh yeah, she doesn't find love, and he is not so organized. 

ikkada married couples andaru happy ga untaaru...but vidipoyevallaki help chestaru vidipovataniki....kalisi undandi ani entha mandi advise chesaru....how many people advise her that thought process is wrong to exploit her husband.

Where did say she wants to leave her husband? Am I missing something? All she said is her problems with her husband and advice on career if I am not wrong 

she is frustrated because she thought she would find supporting people here or someone who can show sympathy ot her...plate addam tirigindi..anduke last resort ga ie suicide stories..

chesukunteodu chepadu...chepetodu chesukodu...

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Where did say she wants to leave her husband? Am I missing something? All she said is her problems with her husband and advice on career if I am not wrong 

its clear noo

Hi everybody,

want to share my story. I come from a pretty low income family, kashtapadi engg chadukunna, I got married this year , I was excited to begin a new life. Wanted to be this perfect wife/partner/friend with my  husband but all those dreams came to an end.  maa Madhya prema ledhu,  very unresponsive, disoriented asalu marriage life meeda interest unda ledha telidu. annitiki discourage chesthadu,  ye pani lo help cheyadu, maa intlo vallani thidthadu, inka ila chala issues unnayeee

Nenu maa pelli kosam naa campus placement vadileskoni ikkadiki vacha( chepputho kottukovali nannu, Akkada career ledhu, ikkada US lo em cheyalo telidhu) bothiga alochinchaledhu. I have this bad habit of running away from things, Now im paying. entho bathimalithe EAD apply chesadu, I want to separate from him, nenu ilanti life bathakalenu , 2019 December varaku naa visa valid undhi, I want to work , earn some money and go back, financial ga independent ga undali ankuntunna.

Please daya chesi , ikkada unna experts naaku guidance isthara? I want to learn java,  nenu oka 2 months lo job ready undali ( I will work hard), oka plan / recommended videos/ tutorials emyna unte please cheppandi.

I cry everyday kani ika chalu ankunna, edo okati earn chesi , parents ni take care cheyali, india vellipoyi kuda job cheskunta, elagolaga job techukovali. gundelo baadha undhi, kopam undhi, depress avakunda life sarina margam lo pettali ankuntunna.

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Hi everybody,

3 minutes ago, Ram23 said:

ide post issues with my wife ani evadaina este ide humanity untunda adyakshaa %$#$

Yes untundi. Female ids in DB sick woman ani extra marital relation gurinchi thread vesinappudu annadi nuvvu chudaledemo. Please go back and read. India daughter ni rape chesina vadini regardless of gender vedhava ane antaru. Mogudni mosam chesina adadanini chendalu ralu ani andaru antaru. 

A pilla mogudney ga vadukundi mimalni kadu kadA? Enti e cheap titlu? Onlien vesindi moderator ledu so emaina anestaru kada? Chaduvukunna vallame kada"? Manavatvam unte anta tappa?

8 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

suicide ki chala dairyam kavali. adi edo career chuskunte better. 

i do not bias on gender and i do not support personal abuse

I agree with you. 

Bold: I know anduke ardham chesukuntaru ani cheppanu.

11 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

Evaru cheyaledu nuvvu cheyi tappu em ledu but in a decent way. Butulu titti can you expect a person to understand? Manchiga chepte alochinche chance undi. Butulu titti cheap comments to em sadhinchatledu miru than psychotic pleasure ..that comment is a useless comment which hurts a person. 

Mogudni vadukundi  ani miru revenge/punishment istunnara same gender ani? Awesome. 

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes untundi. Female ids in DB sick woman ani extra marital relation gurinchi thread vesinappudu annadi nuvvu chudaledemo. Please go back and read. India daughter ni rape chesina vadini regardless of gender vedhava ane antaru. Mogudni mosam chesina adadanini chendalu ralu ani andaru antaru. 

A pilla mogudney ga vadukundi mimalni kadu kadA? Enti e cheap titlu? Onlien vesindi moderator ledu so emaina anestaru kada? Chaduvukunna vallame kada"? Manavatvam unte anta tappa?

tadduko aunty..janam titindi aa pillane kada...ninnu kadu kada...neku enduku athram aagatle? who ever is at fault...if the girl really had some self respect she would have either made plans without depending on her husband or leave back to india as she already decided to kick him out of her life...i dont see a reason for being humane if someones acting smart