issues with my hubby

eleven11

38 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

I am not going by my imaginations. Going by what she said. If she feels stuck in the marriage. Just leave. Whoever feels stuck has an option leave and file divorce. There ends the matter. 

It doesn’t make sense to hear that she can do whatever she pleases. No, it isn’t it.  He didn’t initiate divorce her because he is still tolerating it.

Using a spouse to achieve goals. Wow new definitions of marriage system. Sankanakipovayam khayam ee mindset tho. 

thats is exactly how quite a good number of women today think marriage is all about, india is heading the same way as west where no one trusts women anymore

54 minutes ago, uttermost said:

She can do what she pleases. I have no sympathy for a man who doesn't respect his wife. 

may be he should be the one to give her divorce, and is exploiting her. There's no problem if she uses him to achieve her goals.

nuvvela decide chestav that he didnt respect wife anedi..narrative ki opposite matladi time pass cheyadam tappa .. you ass dont add any value to any discussion

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

nuvvela decide chestav that he didnt respect wife anedi..narrative ki opposite matladi time pass cheyadam tappa .. you ass dont add any value to any discussion

vaadela decide chesadu, aa ammayi intentions ni? same nenu kooda alaaney decide chesa.

look at your own comments, on what 'value' you add to any discussion. the arrogance, and empty rhetoric on this db is at shameless levels. lol.

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

nee lanti daridrudike id ichaka anything is possible right braces_1

manam andaram daridrulamey bhayya. nuvvu shy feel avvabaaka.

this db is trash. you know it, but you feel bad when I point it out. I can't help you.

44 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

I am not going by my imaginations. Going by what she said. If she feels stuck in the marriage. Just leave. Whoever feels stuck has an option leave and file divorce. There ends the matter. 

It doesn’t make sense to hear that she can do whatever she pleases. No, it isn’t it.  He didn’t initiate divorce her because he is still tolerating it.

Using a spouse to achieve goals. Wow new definitions of marriage system. Sankanakipovayam khayam ee mindset tho. 

That's what i said dude. If the husband cannot appreciate the wife, he can leave too. He can file for divorce. That he's not doing says taht he's exploiting her too.

She hasn't initiated divorce too. She's tolerating his behaviour too.

yeah marriage is a system. Husband has responsibilities too. He can't just treat his wife like dirt, and expect she take it forever. It takes two hands to clap. Just because husband is the one who's doing the earning, doesn't mean he's the victim here.

Husband can file for divorce, if he feels that he's being exploited. I suspect he won't, because he is comfortable in this arrangement. so no sympathy for him.

8 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

arei vadhileyandra ayya... depression mood lo unna vallani ekkuva kelakkandi... reasons anavasaram but dont push her to the limit... ignore the thread here and move on everyone

@MOD23 @psycopk lock this thread or delete it totally... ikkada janalu ane maatalaki TS emanna cheskunte dhaniki meerey kaaranam avtharu... just delete this thread

enti manushulu antha weak untar antava@~`

On Tue Nov 27 2018 at 9:00 PM, eleven11 said:

h1 evaru cheyaru, andhuke bathimiladi apply chesaaaanu ead ki, job osthe h1 kosam try cheskunta. vere posts chusaanu, h4ead waste antaaru kadhha meerantha

All the best . @MagaMaharaju you can take from here

23 hours ago, batman2 said:

nuvvu us lo undedhi indian citizenship and passport valla malli mana south india and maa south ani lawda gadi kathalu dekuthav chudu......

Modi baba South India North India anakunda unte nenu Indian ane cheptha..

50 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

There's only a small difference between what you are saying and what i'm saying.

I respect my wife, and have changed my life to accommodate her. she has similarly changed a bit.  I think people who can't change shouldn't be in a marriage.

you think that applies to only the girl, but I'm saying it applies to him as well.  Let both of them exploit each other, may be some day they'll find a balance they can live with. Who are we to shame one person among the two?

your comments on her are needlessly harsh, in fact.

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

vaadela decide chesadu, aa ammayi intentions ni? same nenu kooda alaaney decide chesa.

look at your own comments, on what 'value' you add to any discussion. the arrogance, and empty rhetoric on this db is at shameless levels. lol.

lol..you are at your best being a moron.. keep it coming

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

There's only a small difference between what you are saying and what i'm saying.

I respect my wife, and have changed my life to accommodate her. she has similarly changed a bit.  I think people who can't change shouldn't be in a marriage.

you think that applies to only the girl, but I'm saying it applies to him as well.  Let both of them exploit each other, may be some day they'll find a balance they can live with. Who are we to shame one person among the two?

your comments on her are needlessly harsh, in fact.

personal stories evadu adaga ledu..keep your personal stuff in your ass..and just stick to the OP