issues with my hubby

eleven11

1 minute ago, eleven11 said:

what makes u think this is not genuine. Thank you for the kind words though. unfortunately experience asalu ledhu , ead ledhu, apply cheyali inka.  I have to start to read stuff, thank you for supporting comment

Ilanti posts vere websites nunchi copy paste chestaru and konta mandi fake chestaru for fun . If you are in genuine problem and looking for help you are in wrong place. Exploit ayye chance is more than getting help. Take care !

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Ilanti posts vere websites nunchi copy paste chestaru and konta mandi fake chestaru for fun . If you are in genuine problem and looking for help you are in wrong place. Exploit ayye chance is more than getting help. Take care !

realizing it now.

3 minutes ago, eleven11 said:

what makes u think this is not genuine. Thank you for the kind words though. unfortunately experience asalu ledhu , ead ledhu, apply cheyali inka.  I have to start to read stuff, thank you for supporting comment

Dekh bhai, nee muchata la nijam endo manaki telvadi

nuvu vachi nee side story cheppi, public dil ni dukhbhari chesi, advices adugutunavu. 

As usual mana members advices by default advices vuntayi:

for example: life boring vundi, jeevitham la balance ledu, stress vundi ani thread esinav anuko...immediate ga pubkic vachesi gym ki po, hike po, tinu, travel ane advice set use chestaru

jara nee laga evarana post esthe, as usual ivi saduko avi saduko ani valla success formulas cheptaru...kani valla success formula niku entha varaku workout ayitado telvadu phir bhi advice dena bantha ho hain..

ipudu nuv cheppu...is this the right place for seeking advices to your concerns ? 

Igo @eleven11 ipudu niku ie DB la vache advices anni niku telsinave...google lo dorike advices ae copy paste kodtaru ida...mari niku Google cheyalani telvada...leka telsina evadu chestadu, thread esthe evado okadu vachi link estaru anukunna, paisa ki panikiradu ie concept...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Igo @eleven11 ipudu niku ie DB la vache advices anni niku telsinave...google lo dorike advices ae copy paste kodtaru ida...mari niku Google cheyalani telvada...leka telsina evadu chestadu, thread esthe evado okadu vachi link estaru anukunna, paisa ki panikiradu ie concept...

google chesina, try chesina, too much information ,  job ready avvali ane ee post vesina, ikkada post chesthe naku ochedi emledhu.

Okay, I agree wrong place for advice, sorry , I should think before

2 minutes ago, eleven11 said:

google chesina, try chesina, too much information ,  job ready avvali ane ee post vesina, ikkada post chesthe naku ochedi emledhu.

Okay, I agree wrong place for advice, sorry , I should think before

You are at the right place...but with wrong things..! 

You have set of problems and you are looking for a solution and you are nkt ready for it. You don’t have a work authorization , Do you ? 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

You are at the right place...but with wrong things..! 

You have set of problems and you are looking for a solution and you are nkt ready for it. You don’t have a work authorization , Do you ? 

no work authorization inka. adi vachepatiki maa husband tho maata padakunda job ki ready avutha anedi goal, ikkada pichi dani laga emyna salaha dorkuthudni ani adigaaaanu, thapppu chesanu,

Idhi genuine thread aithe, work hard and find a job ASAP. Sagam problems solve aithay. Don’t waste time here.

Talk to your parents and close friends. Emotionally support chesevallu okaru iddaru aina untaru ga. Vallatho matladu.

Try to be optimistic. Eat well, sleep well and take care of yourself 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Amrita said:

If this is genuine post and you are looking for job in real..PM me your resume (Copy paste)  without personal details. Just want to see what you know and how much it is a match for the requirement. We are interviewing for Java resources in our team. Position is in Utah and pay rate is really good.  I can help you at work too but these are senior roles. Not impossible to catch up if you are ready to put efforts. Can help you to prepare for interview too. 

I don't know if this works out for u as you are married and  if you have location constraint but help avutundemo ani cheptunna anthe. 

Dont be depressed. Every problem has a solution . Be brave and good luck !

Brahmi-2_4.gif?1369379048

1 hour ago, vendettaa said:

First stop thinking of seperation and try to settle the matter with your husband 

career antava career ni personal life ni mix cheyaku

always keep studying algorithms n data structures practice chey either java or python then choose one technology prepare avvu n start taking interviews 

all the best 

tumblr_mtrgf2a1u61spvnemo1_250.gif?14036

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Idhi genuine thread aithe, work hard and find a job ASAP. Sagam problems solve aithay. Don’t waste time here.

Talk to your parents and close friends. Emotionally support chesevallu okaru iddaru aina untaru ga. Vallatho matladu.

Try to be optimistic. Eat well, sleep well and take care of yourself 

brahmam_touch1.gif?1290061456