Sodhi thread

karthikn

12 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

Dear uttermost -  for the record, i haven't supported the troll in the first place. the guy trolled rakul, so rakul could have trolled him back. you said a smarter women may've had a better response - yes, that is what i said too. 

why did the guy's mother (a 3rd person, who is no way involved in this controversy) came into picture? if the "pants and session" troll was from a women, do you think rakul would  have used the women card so conveniently and carelessly.

you said the guy deserves it. rakul's comment was on guy's mother but not on the guy. why does a 3rd person deserve this insult. 

"till the time people like this exist women can’t be safe"i wonder why you can't see women card!

are you saying you guys control the entire economy, and anybody who steps out of line should be tossed out? haha..

you are making a case for feminism, and for quotas for women.

rapists/molestors ni uri teeyaali ani egirey women ki, ilaa react ayye mogallaki pedda theda ledhu.

nenu cheppanivi nenu cheppinattu oohinchukoni nuvvu  tv9 laaga fire debate pettaku.... 

the insult is not on the mother. are you that naive?

the insult is on his manhoood, just like he insulted her womanhood. The insult is that his mother is not pure, and by association he's not too, based on his own comments on women. 

again, smarter replies are probably cool, but one can't be smart all the time. They slip up now and then, because they are agitated, tired of hearing similar comments etc.

It's probably a pr disaster for Rakul. nothing more than that. The guy himself is anon, right? Its not like she exposed him or anything. people are overreacting to this. It looks like their male ego is seriously hurt.

5 minutes ago, Ram30 said:

oka cobbler ni naa cheppulu touch chesav nuvvu ante insultga feel aithe entha silly ga untundo.. ee rakul ee scenario lo feel avadam kuda anthe silly..

nee saava D aapinka  

edchinattu oka analogy cheppi, nannu aapa mantunnava.. 

neelo unna misogynist ni baaga cover chesthunnav. ee eshalu evadanna bakra deggara esko. lol.

aa analogy aithey.. lol. burra vaadu.

8 minutes ago, Ram30 said:

oka cobbler ni naa cheppulu touch chesav nuvvu ante insultga feel aithe entha silly ga untundo.. ee rakul ee scenario lo feel avadam kuda anthe silly..

nee saava D aapinka  

you basically said that actresses are prostitutes. 

and you claim that you are not a misogynist. awesome ra.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

you basically said that actresses are prostitutes. 

and you claim that you are not a misogynist. awesome ra.

ne bondha.. they are objectified in the profession which is a con..adhi ok anukunnake digutaru.. 

adhe potti battaleskuni lakshalu lakshalu dobbatla.. 

nee feminist crap ee scenario ki correct kaadu.. 

6 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

how are they wrong? why is it wrong?

super catch. long explanation needed.

in short, sexual harassment charges should demand more accountability from power, than trying to destroy one particular person. because it doesnt solve the problem of sexual harassment in the organization. It must seek to normalize certain expectations in work place, rather than victimize the offender.

rape (not including murder here), is in a similar space. hanging a rapist won't stop rapes.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

in short, sexual harassment charges should demand more accountability from power, than trying to destroy one particular person. because it doesnt solve the problem of sexual harassment in the organization. It must seek to normalize certain expectations in work place, rather than victimize the offender.

rape (not including murder here), is in a similar space. hanging a rapist won't stop rapes.

Post few rakul preet pics here then let the DB folks decide what is right and what is wrong🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

the insult is not on the mother. are you that naive?

"I think your mother does a lot of sessions in the car " dharmaprabhuvulake teliyali mari deenni ela artham cheskovalo....if rakul considered session as an insult, then she apparently attributed the insult to  his mother. 

the insult is on his manhoood, just like he insulted her womanhood. The insult is that his mother is not pure, and by association he's not too, based on his own comments on women. 

Perhaps you should  just read exactly the words that she tweeted and not interpret/imagine anything beyond.

again, smarter replies are probably cool, but one can't be smart all the time. They slip up now and then, because they are agitated, tired of hearing similar comments etc.

Okay. I agree. Had she behaved wisely here, she would have got tremendous support from not just general netizens but also from  huge celebrities and their fans. its backfiring for an obvious reason. 

It's probably a pr disaster for Rakul. nothing more than that. The guy himself is anon, right? Its not like she exposed him or anything. people are overreacting to this. It looks like their male ego is seriously hurt.

Probably a pr disaster. Or probably not. But who cares. Came out from her profile. So she has to face it. Okay, atleast you acknowledged its a disaster. Next time, please maintain consistency whether you agree to rakul or denying. Because in one sentence you defend her and in next you say its a disaster. 

1 minute ago, Ram30 said:

ne bondha.. they are objectified in the profession which is a con..adhi ok anukunnake digutaru.. 

adhe potti battaleskuni lakshalu lakshalu dobbatla.. 

nee feminist crap ee scenario ki correct kaadu.. 

malli esaav ga.

so oka p0rn star road lo kanipisthey, pisakadam thappu kaadhu antunnav.. anthey naa?

ee defense chandaalanga undhi. feminism akkarle deeniki. in fact, I prefer women who dress moderately. but it doesn't mean girls who bare it all, are asking for it. even if they appear on screen to titillate you.

2 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

"I think your mother does a lot of sessions in the car " dharmaprabhuvulake teliyali mari deenni ela artham cheskovalo....if rakul considered session as an insult, then she apparently attributed the insult to  his mother. 

cheppindhey cheppaku. 

3 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

Probably a pr disaster. Or probably not. But who cares. Came out from her profile. So she has to face it. Okay, atleast you acknowledged its a disaster. Next time, please maintain consistency whether you agree to rakul or denying. Because in one sentence you defend her and in next you say its a disaster. 

she's facing it. but people are giving a pass to that guy just because she brought his mother. She did nothing wrong by bringing in his mother, to me. Its what a normal indian girl would do. She's probably not sophisticated. its fine.

I don't care about Rakul. I care about the assholes who are piling on her. I don't like them setting the agenda. they suck, and should be mocked.

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

well that makes no sense... that was committed by one particular person but not whatever "power" you are referring to.... 

if you are mixing a general rape with work place harrassment then they are two different stories... rape is way bigger than work place harrassment... 

hang few and we can then talk about the numbers plummeting 

7 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

ayna, emi leni daanikey ee db lo family ni laaguthaaru.. nuvvu ee db lo post lu saduvuthaava ledha?

meeru Rakul anna daaniki nirasana vyaktam cheyyatam, picha comedy nijanga.

she did nothing wrong. she wasn't being smart. and that's not a crime.