Sodhi thread

karthikn

21 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

my point is... adhe comment ni vaadu... "rakul preet after a session in a car with a producer for movie offers" ee type lo raasunte yeah that would have been very derogatory...because ee case lo aa ammai character ni thappu pattinattu avthundi ... @dasara_bullodu

you look at this purely as something that exists in vaccuum without context. but the thing is, the comment was actually made. and it was made in a society that will use this to devalue the girl. whether its derogatory or not by design is not the question.

for eg. how many guys liked that guy's original comment, and probably triggered her. I don't know. there are a 1000 ways a person gets triggered, and makes a stupid over the top rebuttal. Its not like she put up a pic of his mom along with her comment. Its not a reason to drag her over the coals.

No one is doing that to the guy. I'm not saying it has to be done. The guy is faceless guy at the moment. she's not

also you are severely overestimating the liberal/modern nature of indian women. even actresses. she's not even in bollywood, where atleast they are close to bleeding edge of feminist rhetoric. she's just a telugu actress who spends her miserable acting career with heros twice her age, and is probably conservative and has old fashioned ideas on stuff. we don't know.

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

aa post esinodu B hills J hills batch antunnava?  Is that guy related to film field? ardham kaale

the guy is anon. he's conveniently disappeared, and Rakul is left to face the storm. lol.

I think he's just saying that she spoke up for herself, even if she didn't use the right words.

40 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

I didnt say that guy did a great job and that its a good comment...

I have seen 100s of other comments on all social platforms which are multiple ties degrading... I feel this particular comment is way decent that those... she should have let it go rather than making it a big scene... this particular comment doesnt deserve so much attention or heat ani naa opinion... if someone says she made it out in a car then whats soo derogatory about it? Actresses who are wannabes of their hollywood cousins should take a lesson or two from them.. idhe comment oka hollywood heroine ki kodthe she would have laughed and moved on to the next one... overall ga indian society param ga ee comment konchem thappu avvochu but lets be honest our heroines are not that close minded or conservative to take so seriously... 

but she chose to not let it go. and she's facing the heat for that. she's not hiding like that guy.

and she's right. people just make passing comments on women, and expect them to take it easy. sometimes something snaps. It happens to everyone.

I dont see a big deal about her response, if the guy's comments is not a big deal.

orey lamja antea impact veru.......nee akka/amma antea impact verea

if your intentions are make a dent, why dont you the stone that hits you hard......i am with Rakul(even though i dont like her)

32 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

aa post esinodu B hills J hills batch antunnava?  Is that guy related to film field? ardham kaale

Post esinodu fans section nundi vesinodu... aa section lo undedi antha general ga Telugu areas lo unde valle undacchu..

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

orey lamja antea impact veru.......nee akka/amma antea impact verea

if your intentions are make a dent, why dont you the stone that hits you hard......i am with Rakul(even though i dont like her)

veroines beating material aa kaadaa.. beating material ni beating material ani comment seyyakudadu ante etta 

2 minutes ago, Ram30 said:

veroines beating material aa kaadaa.. beating material ni beating material ani comment seyyakudadu ante etta 

okavela ne intlo valani chusi nene beating cheskuntea........ne intlo valani kuda ala anocha@3$%

4 minutes ago, Ram30 said:

US lo untunav.....errabusu la think sesthunav ga 

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

okavela ne intlo valani chusi nene beating cheskuntea........ne intlo valani kuda ala anocha@3$%

nee intlo vallu daaniki dabbulu teeskuni gudddalippi big screen meda natiste anachu.. 

Just now, kasi said:

US lo untunav.....errabusu la think sesthunav ga 

nuv em seppina vuu anali ani neelantollu errabussu avtaru.. guddha lo gunapam teesi aalochinchu

2 minutes ago, Ram30 said:

nee intlo vallu daaniki dabbulu teeskuni gudddalippi big screen meda natiste anachu.. 

nuv em seppina vuu anali ani neelantollu errabussu avtaru.. guddha lo gunapam teesi aalochinchu

neeku dabbulu isthunaru ani.......ne manager vadi modham ni chikka mantea oka na neeku???

nenu em chepina ooo ananavasam ledu........labor gallu la alochinchatam thappu ledu, but global exposure vachaka kuda ila labor la alochisthea kastam 

33 minutes ago, uttermost said:

but she chose to not let it go. and she's facing the heat for that. she's not hiding like that guy.

and she's right. people just make passing comments on women, and expect them to take it easy. sometimes something snaps. It happens to everyone.

I dont see a big deal about her response, if the guy's comments is not a big deal.

i dont see her response as a big deal either....but knowing the consequences it would have been better for her to ignore him.... especially for a petty comment like this which doesnt even portray her in a bad light...

5 minutes ago, Ram30 said:

iyna nuvevo daniki money ichi penchi poshisthunatu......light demguthunav ga.........moddhalo hero kosam oka 20$ karchupetti, nuvu nee kathalu.....na modha 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

i dont see her response as a big deal either....but knowing the consequences it would have been better for her to ignore him.... especially for a petty comment like this which doesnt even portray her in a bad light...

if you cant stand tall for yourself....i dont think there is not point of self dignity kada 

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

neeku dabbulu isthunaru ani.......ne manager vadi modham ni chikka mantea oka na neeku???

nenu em chepina ooo ananavasam ledu........labor gallu la alochinchatam thappu ledu, but global exposure vachaka kuda ila labor la alochisthea kastam 

na job lo alanti risk unte aalochinche diguta.. 1 yr lo 10-15 crores ostunnai ante ilanti cons kuda untai.. bharinchaali..