Sodhi thread

karthikn

1 hour ago, chittimallu2 said:

how is making out in the car equivalent to being a characterless woman?

The post was intended towards her no question about it.... especially when replying to any single woman in a public platform, it's not appropriate to do such crappy comments.

These morons know they are not talking to some unknown entity... any guy who replies with a some critcizing/degrading comment to some public persona feels regret. The comment is actually going to hit them directly, these guys have no moral conscience seriously. Db lo cheppataniki, velli moham meeda cheppatnaiki chala teda untundi

30 minutes ago, uttermost said:

in real life, such aggressive attitude towards workplace harassment is the reason most harassment cases are not acted upon.

hanging rapists reduces rape is not something that has borne out in real life.

no.. saudi is not rape free. they get poor women from other countries to keep as sexslaves.  

might not be rape free but people are scared because of the punishment and the numbers are low.... sexslaves is a different story and their religion probably allows it, atleast thats what I heard someone say 

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

The post was intended towards her no question about it.... especially when replying to any single woman in a public platform, it's not appropriate to do such crappy comments.

These morons know they are not talking to some unknown entity... just try yourself to give some degrading comment to some public persona  and see how you will feel. The comment is actually going to hit them directly, these guys have no moral conscience seriously. Db lo cheppataniki, velli moham meeda cheppatnaiki chala teda untundi

I didnt say that guy did a great job and that its a good comment...

I have seen 100s of other comments on all social platforms which are multiple ties degrading... I feel this particular comment is way decent that those... she should have let it go rather than making it a big scene... this particular comment doesnt deserve so much attention or heat ani naa opinion... if someone says she made it out in a car then whats soo derogatory about it? Actresses who are wannabes of their hollywood cousins should take a lesson or two from them.. idhe comment oka hollywood heroine ki kodthe she would have laughed and moved on to the next one... overall ga indian society param ga ee comment konchem thappu avvochu but lets be honest our heroines are not that close minded or conservative to take so seriously... 

my point is... adhe comment ni vaadu... "rakul preet after a session in a car with a producer for movie offers" ee type lo raasunte yeah that would have been very derogatory...because ee case lo aa ammai character ni thappu pattinattu avthundi ... @dasara_bullodu

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

my point is... adhe comment ni vaadu... "rakul preet after a session in a car with a producer for movie offers" ee type lo raasunte yeah that would have been very derogatory...because ee case lo aa ammai character ni thappu pattinattu avthundi ... @dasara_bullodu

Yea but the situation matters. If you see Rakul's career etc...she runs a gym in Hyd, and also own a house there probably and also in a stage of rebuilding with cameos. 'rakul preet after a session in a car' is a death knell at that point as she is somewhat a part of society, I guess the dress etc was part of the Banjara Hill culture and some paparazzi  took a pic .

Getting comments from some outsiders is different from rumors from guys who hang around there. Image is pretty important when it comes to networking and survival.

If similar comments are made on Kajal she would have laughed off because she is already settled in some unknown place where she doesn't need to answer ppl.

3 hours ago, JollyBoy said:

When your co artist said that "girls are used for s*x only" how can you enjoy his words without shame 💦💦💦
And now trying to prove you're something by making bad others
I think to grab the attention u will do anything pic.twitter.com/33H7AD3h6X

And other coartist (Samantha) said she can skip a meal but not sex.

3 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

ante ippudu 6 pack chupinche heros ni rapists anaccha ?

Vadi danni rapist or sanja ani analedhu gaa? Adhe pumpkin theif (sanja) lekka feel ayyi vadi mother ni comment chesindhi.

17 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Yea but the situation matters. If you see Rakul's career etc...she runs a gym in Hyd, and also own a house there probably and also in a stage of rebuilding with cameos. 'rakul preet after a session in a car' is a death knell at that point as she is somewhat a part of society, I guess the dress etc was part of the Banjara Hill culture and some paparazzi  took a pic .

Getting comments from some outsiders is different from rumors from guys who hang around there. Image is pretty important when it comes to networking and survival.

If similar comments are made on Kajal she would have laughed off because she is already settled in some unknown place where she doesn't need to answer ppl.

aa post esinodu B hills J hills batch antunnava?  Is that guy related to film field? ardham kaale