Same caste ollani enduku pelli cheskokudadu

DrBeta

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

indhulo naa 'entire family' enduku ochindi raa? nee 'entire family' gurthu ochindha? haha..

you are a fcuking trolll.. I simply do what you do to me. Hindutva antey feeling aa neeku. nuvvu Hindutva nay kadha ra. adhi nachaledha ippudu? lol.

idhi baavundhi ra. companies controlling science for profit ni, capitalism ni extrapolate cheyyakunda mari em cheyyali? nuvu cheppu poni? companies lo hindutva gurus ni koorcho pedthaama? 

ee simple connection kooda artham kaaka pothey etla ra.. how to extrapolate ani aduguthunnav. lol

I can't have a rational discussion with fcuking trolls like you. you should shamed everytime you open your idiotic mouth.

me too, shame neeku ra undalsindi .. daily dozen people to minginchukokoka pote nee daily chores complete jaavu.. needi oka batuka ra

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

i have never said i am against science, all i said is the direction it headed towards is not right..dont derive assumptions if it doesn't make sense to you

without understanding science, how can i think about the direction it heading in current form ?? let me make it clear to you again, i am not against science, science made lot of progress untill WW2, most of the science and research after WW2 was what i am concerned based on observations

university system daati out of box think cheyi, you will see the world entirely different.. i am not sounding conspiracy videos on YT as the other idiot pointed 

Be more specific, which direction is it headed in, which direction do you think it should head in? Up until the world war, a lot of research was focused on the war itself, earliest form of computers, vaccines against infections, weapons and first aid/surgeries all catering towards the war. But over time, we are focusing less on infections diseases, more on the diseases that we are getting as a consequence of being immune to them. Be specific about the point you're trying to make. 

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Well, then why don't you explain what you mean by that? Of course a lot of companies fund research, but that doesn't mean science in itself is all fabricated. Fabricating something will make it a novel, epic, religion. No one believes in science. We question something, hypothesize, experiment and find, that's how science works. 

apara babu..take a point or leave it..dont pretend as if you are trying to educate me.. i am not open to education at this time

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i have never said i am against science, all i said is the direction it headed towards is not right..dont derive assumptions if it doesn't make sense to you

without understanding science, how can i think about the direction it heading in current form ?? let me make it clear to you again, i am not against science, science made lot of progress untill WW2, most of the science and research after WW2 was what i am concerned based on observations

university system daati out of box think cheyi, you will see the world entirely different.. i am not sounding conspiracy videos on YT as the other idiot pointed 

you have no idea what you are saying. simple.

you keep saying current form, while dismissing if you are for an alternate system.

so why did science make a lot of progress until 1970s? because it was publicly funded. you and me, or anyone could simply access journals and learn new developments, and do our own improvements.

University system daati out of box emi think cheyyali saami? have you ever been in a research lab? there's no other source of fundamental research other than uni, and public institutions. em chepthunnavo endho.

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

me too, shame neeku ra undalsindi .. daily dozen people to minginchukokoka pote nee daily chores complete jaavu.. needi oka batuka ra

endhi minginchukunedhi? lol.. nee laanti burra thakkuva yedhaval ni evad ra care chestharu. emi chepthunnavo neekey teliyatla.

corporate funded no antav. but capitalism kaavali antav.

cheppu, how can science be still under capitalism, and not be affected by company profits. cheppu bujji.

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

apara babu..take a point or leave it..dont pretend as if you are trying to educate me.. i am not open to education at this time

your point is bullshit. neekey antha tekku untey, correct ga vaadinchey vaadiki entha undaali. lol.

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

I am not pretending, I really am trying to educate you. Believe it or not, I will defend science against stupidity. 

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Be more specific, which direction is it headed in, which direction do you think it should head in? Up until the world war, a lot of research was focused on the war itself, earliest form of computers, vaccines against infections, weapons and first aid/surgeries all catering towards the war. But over time, we are focusing less on infections diseases, more on the diseases that we are getting as a consequence of being immune to them. Be specific about the point you're trying to make. 

appoint kanchi mutt seers, and other 'respected' gurus in charge of research. send a team of vanara sainyam (hindutva) far and wide to collect rare biological and botanical material.

pray to lord shiva before you start your day.. and then see the difference. how fast all these cancers will be cured.

11 hours ago, uttermost said:

these guys are too dumb, and have their head in hindutva ass for anything to make sense to them.

they really think scientific inventions are just made like that, and killing a few/all scientists involved in the discovery means putting the lid on the discovery of such a treatment.

they are way beyond any help by now. leave it.

he replied for my simple question. and you came in to prove how dumb you are.  impressed

11 minutes ago, astalavistaa said:

he replied for my simple question. and you came in to prove how dumb you are.  impressed

I wasn't referring to you, but the moron who said cancer drug was discovered, and then the scientists were killed. 

you are just a caste apologist. and I wasn't referring to you anyway. My reply must have been obvious who I was referring to, if you werent so touchy about being called name online.

15 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

evado phd kosam funding undhi kadha ani chesina time pass research lu ilaantivi chaala untaayi..  animals kuda intheynaa aithey vaadi logic prakaram?

andaru chesey pani time waste aey. including yours. lol.

animals aina edaina inthey. manishi has the brains to study his environment in a way that is different to animals, and can devise risk management strategies to avoid catastrophe in the near term atleast.

edhi oddu antey, andaru adavi loki ellipodama, or 9-5 job chesi 5-9 netflix choosi, weekends lo trip elthey better emo andaru.

PhD research paper teesi chaduvu okka saari. They don't make proclamations. They are just knowledge that is gathered and presented without bias.

11 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

ade ra cheppedu picha vedava..neeku pani ledani andariki telusu.. dont waste others time

neeku pani undi ikkadem chesthunnav? nee time valuable kaadhu ley..

time ekkuva untey inka youtube video lu choosi sollu chepthav. aa time untey entha lekuntey entha. lol.

11 hours ago, uttermost said:

naaku quote cheyyali antey

1. manchi ga chey. nuvvu vaagedhi wrong aina, opika ga reply istha

2. matter tho chey.. nuvvu nannu boothulu thittina manchi ga respond avtha

ivi rendu chetha kaaka pothey, g mooskoni 10gey. time waste neeku naaku.

time waste aa kikiki arey aavesam lo nuv db ki vache purpose marchipoyaav raa Image result for brahmi laugh gif