Same caste ollani enduku pelli cheskokudadu

DrBeta

6 hours ago, Smallpappu said:

Mi family member lanti ammayi ki uttermost uncle lanti abbayi ki ichi pelli chestava uncle

bongu le. ichi chesedhi endhi. I only like girls who are independent. the moment a girl mentions 'family', she's friendzoned.

28 minutes ago, uttermost said:

bongu le. ichi chesedhi endhi. I only like girls who are independent. the moment a girl mentions 'family', she's friendzoned.

Ba niki analedhu

Ni lanti candidate ki anna

And I hope u already married and have kids also

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

simple ga cheppali ante ... you like "gaali munjalu" daaniki malli independent ani perenduku, those women who take care and respect their families are real independent not the freaking "MeToo" munjal

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

simple ga cheppali ante ... you like "gaali munjalu" daaniki malli independent ani perenduku, those women who take care and respect their families are real independent not the freaking "MeToo" munjal

edhokati le baa...kaneesam ammai ante ishtamantunnadu instead of saying crap like all the time :giggle: :giggle:

13 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

rey, pls fcuk off ra.

you live in your muddy well, and don't croak too much from there. I only spit in that well, or piss in it. don't listen to what you have to say.

19 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

independence is a beautiful thing. its very hard to understand for a fcuking traditionalist asshole like you.

we highly encourage our kids to be independent, challenge us, and never take us for our word. 

I know the world is full of assholes like you, who brand people this and that, and get in pandhi groups to bully them about their choices, but hopefully my kids will be strong enough to ignore all of that and move on. I'm slightly scared for them though.

you guys are fcuking everywhere these days. disgusting pricks.

12 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

if one believes NY times, you are doomed for sure

marriages in India are always based on Gotra, same gotras never marry each other, these days every thing is superstition anyway

unna daridralalani vella deggara unnayi.. if we hadnt adopted western diet and lifestyles, we wouldnt have seen so many diseases, most of them are not gentic diseases but lifestyle diseases in india

+1000

plastic usage, pesticides, polished rice, tummina dagginaa doctor daggarki poyi medicine vadadam. these are the things ruined us 

Salt in tooth paste, Charcoal brushes, Turmeric capsules . it is so funny to see these in US nowadays.  I remember we were trolled once for using them. like there are many.

1 minute ago, astalavistaa said:

+1000

plastic usage, pesticides, polished rice, tummina dagginaa doctor daggarki poyi medicine vadadam. these are the things ruined us 

Salt in tooth paste, Charcoal brushes, Turmeric capsules . it is so funny to see these in US nowadays.  I remember we were trolled once for using them. like there are many.

yea, all those pesky modern things that ruined our life. lol.

lets get back to brushing with neem twig. haha.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yea, all those pesky modern things that ruined our life. lol.

lets get back to brushing with neem twig. haha.

nijame kadha adhi - andhulo navvukotaniki emundhi ?

Just now, Chinna84 said:

nijame kadha adhi - andhulo navvukotaniki emundhi ?

mee thatha ye age lo chanipoyaadu? next gen atleast 10yrs extra brathikintaaru..

inka paatha paddathulu pattukoni koosuntey jarigedhi kaadhu

andukey I don't agree with the this thread too..

same caste marriages may be deadly, but people will not give up same caste marriages, but will find gene editing techniques to overcome this problem. 

Its called managing a problem, because eliminating the problem requires choices people are not willing to make. 

deeniki mana soodhilobongu gaadu page lu page lu traditionalist sollu cheppadu, main point ki raakunda.

that people are essentially casteist fcuks, and will try every trick in the book to maintain it.

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

mee thatha ye age lo chanipoyaadu? next gen atleast 10yrs extra brathikintaaru..

same caste marriages may be deadly, but people will not give up same caste marriages, but will find gene editing techniques to overcome this problem. 

Its called managing a problem, because eliminating the problem requires choices people are not willing to make. 

deeniki mana soodhilobongu gaadu page lu page lu traditionalist sollu cheppadu, main point ki raakunda.

that people are essentially casteist fcuks, and will try every trick in the book to maintain it.

I didn't talk anything abt marg - but about the food habits. 

Seriously, if u look at food habits, our older generation's one was much better than what we are eating now. They were so healthy too..ippati generation chusavante, 40-50 yrs ke wickets down avuthunnayi..

coming to marg topic, it's their individual's choice - simple. 

22 minutes ago, uttermost said:

maa jejeamma 90+ years batikindi. poyevaraku thana panulu thane chesukonedi.  maa thatha 80+ .  

bathikinannaallu healthy gaane bathikaaru maximum. poyina vaallu kuda major diseases thone poye vaallu. like TB. 

ippudu 30+ ke diabetes and BP and so on.

inkaa castes gurinchi antaava. I believe that system was correct initially but got twisted later on by some people. 

people don't realize but now money/power matters. I see lot of inter caste marriages happening in upper classes. also started in middle class. but caste system won't die because of political parties and movie stars. 

mana problem enti ante prathi addamaina edhava vaadoka goppavaadu/potugaadu anukuntaadu. alaa direct cheppukoleka daaniki vaadi caste ni vadukuntaadu. or else movie stars.