Same caste ollani enduku pelli cheskokudadu

DrBeta

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

india lo intercaste marriages 2-3%. anthey.

Really ? Is it that less ? Emo Naku telisina families annitlo anni kalisipoyayi . Evaro okkaraina unnaru Love marriage out of caste or religion chesukunnavallu . Super orthodox Ayina ma parents aey chala cases chusi liberal ayipoyaru now . 

May be I am exposed to only exceptions . Not sure 🤔 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Really ? Is it that less ? Emo Naku telisina families annitlo anni kalisipoyayi . Evaro okkaraina unnaru Love marriage out of caste or religion chesukunnavallu . Super orthodox Ayina ma parents aey chala cases chusi liberal ayipoyaru now . 

May be I am exposed to only exceptions . Not sure 🤔 

brahmins, forward castes and rural population are comparitively more open to intercaste marriage.. their percentages at 6-7%

cities lo 3.8%. 

total rate across india 5.8% anta

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

brahmins, forward castes and rural population are comparitively more open to intercaste marriage.. their percentages at 6-7%

cities lo 3.8%. 

total rate across india 5.8% anta

I see . I thought it’s very common these days . Percentages are really surprising for me . 

1 hour ago, jbourne said:

Nee daughter future lo Afro American ni pelli chesukunte or Nee koduku oka indigenous ammai ni chesukunte em chestav ?? 

This thought itself tells how discriminatory you are, is anything wrong by marrying them?

EDI anta telidu I was unique person today at blood donation centre.

Because of my Indian origin.

There was a child who needed an antigen which is  the found in Indian Pakistan and Iranian origin.

They were looking for a person since 2 weeks.

I donated by platelets they will inform me whether my body has that antigen to save the child.

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

EDI anta telidu I was unique person today at blood donation centre.

Because of my Indian origin.

There was a child who needed an antigen which is  the found in Indian Pakistan and Iranian origin.

They were looking for a person since 2 weeks.

I donated by platelets they will inform me whether my body has that antigen to save the child.

That's quite possible. There was a similar case I heard about before. In fact it was covered in the news then. 

44 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

This thought itself tells how discriminatory you are, is anything wrong by marrying them?

Are nayana @kevinUsa  ni quote chesi anna. Nuvvu madyalo ochchi garam kaku. Kevinusa cannot share same space as lower castes while eating ani eppudoo annadu dB lo daani valla nenu aa comment esina. So pls thanks