Is Mamta Benerjee

reality

4 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Nation ni House, street tho compare chesinapudu nee burra emaindhi ?

edchinattu undhi.. vaadu compare chesthey, house kaadhu, street antey better emo ani anna. lol.

Just now, Neekendu said:

Neeku kadu kaka maku serious ne issue.

don't forget that hinduism itself came from invaders. same ee roju nuvvu hinduism ni defend chesey laaaga, 2000yrs taravata they'll be okay with whatever is in that region.

Just now, uttermost said:

don't forget that hinduism itself came from invaders. same ee roju nuvvu hinduism ni defend chesey laaaga, 2000yrs taravata they'll be okay with whatever is in that region.

ala kuda anipistonda neeku

1 minute ago, Undavalli said:

ala kuda anipistonda neeku

evidence cheppesindhi. anipinchedhi emundhi. entire vedic religion was imposed on India by outsiders. that morphed later into hinduism to counter rise of buddhism.

islam is a comparitively small part of indian history, if not for the propaganda against muslims. in fact, islam may not have been imposed like hinduism was. I'm not sure though how violently Hinduism was imposed in India. nobody is.

23 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. too much entitlement is what is making you talk all this nonsense. 

you are not making much sense anyway.

I will stick to my house analogy on this comment also.

It makes sense for the Homeless to not feel entitled about anything. But, if you have a house, you will feel entitled and responsible.

And you know how “pretty” and “secure” the homeless streets look?

evidence cheppesindhi. anipinchedhi emundhi. entire vedic religion was imposed on India by outsiders. that morphed later into hinduism to counter rise of buddhism.

islam is a comparitively small part of indian history, if not for the propaganda against muslims. in fact, islam may not have been imposed like hinduism was. I'm not sure though how violently Hinduism was imposed in India. nobody is.

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

arey neeku history theliyakapothe, theliyadhu ani oppuko anthegaani, nee pilla fuku sollu cheppaku.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

arey neeku history theliyakapothe, theliyadhu ani oppuko anthegaani, nee pilla fuku sollu cheppaku.

neeku mahaa telisinattu. nobody knows how violently vedic religion was imposed on indian population. But it is theorized that it was a bloody battle when original inhabitants were driven to all the way down south.

6 minutes ago, reality said:

I will stick to my house analogy on this comment also.

It makes sense for the Homeless to not feel entitled about anything. But, if you have a house, you will feel entitled and responsible.

And you know how “pretty” and “secure” the homeless streets look?

I know you guys want to kill just to keep your streets 'pretty'. I know that pathology.

neeku mahaa telisinattu. nobody knows how violently vedic religion was imposed on indian population. But it is theorized that it was a bloody battle when original inhabitants were driven to all the way down south.

naku theliyadhu ra - andhuke nenu ishtam vachinatlu neeku laaga vaaganu.

when you say "nobody" then how can you claim it was imposed - just come to senses ra ...

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I know you guys want to kill just to keep your streets 'pretty'. I know that pathology.

pathology ornithology endi ra pagal

1 hour ago, Bizkit_Raja said:

adhoka dikkumalina scum munda ani andarki telusu kani 40 years ani cheppukoni thirige ee randa sanjakoduku ranu ranu mind 10ginattu matladuthunnadu 

I agree.. tdp Ni tg lo nalipi mingindi nakka gaade

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

When I said pretty, I didn’t mean the beauty. I was referring to the crime in such areas, check out notorious Vancouver downtown street for instance.

No one cursed or forced them to become like that. Since they lack entitlement and responsibility, they became drug addicts and criminals. Yes, they need to be punished and/or thrown into a rehabilitation center to keep the streets pretty.

Just now, uyghur12 said:

Quora lu, konni paniki rani panikoche book's, konni panikoche articles chadivithe andar vaagadanike vachestaru... practicality em avvalo etla undalo decide sestaru. endo

Intha ki nuvvu em cheppa dalchu kunnav?