Is Mamta Benerjee

reality

7 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nee problem endo cheppana ra..no one care a piece of in real world, you come here to satisfy your ego...this is clear from every piece of post you do in every thread

so why are you assholes tagging me? what's your problem? lol.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

dude, chill. I don't give a fcuk about your insecurity. I don't argue to win. in the otehr thread you said I was winging about kulbushan.. so sort of right. I don't really care about the issue much. and I accept it and move on. not cry  about it.

so what's your point? what do you know? 

but I do care about kashmir. and I think Indian army is an occupying force in kashmir. what is your counter to that? that all armies arre the same? which army occupies its territory and treats people with such disdain like Indian army does?

you are okay with army does. there ends the matter. There's nothing you and I have to talk about. whateer rational you come up with, will irritate me, and same me with you. but you insist on trolling me.. The same with people in this db.

so i call them assholes and morons. which they are. 

I am not tagging you on post I make on kashmir and go on a personal rant about you. I sometimes poke you(or others) only if you were a troll who said useless things in a debate (pretty much every asshole here).

so what are you so smug about? trolling people without nothing to add to the conversation? lol dude. you seem to have a fixation for me, and you want to blame me for it. not my problem. I dont give a fcuk about you, or anyone here. :) 

tl;dr

10 minutes ago, Undavalli said:

nuvvu chesedi adi ..nannu ante ela? Enthasepu andarini you know nothingn you are a moron, ani conter opinion ichevallani buthulu thidathav anthegani nee argument ki rationality yedhi? Nenu chebuthunna kabatti nuvvu nammali lekapothe nuvvu moron, a$$hole daam dooom dushk ani BP techukuntav anthe.

nenu chesedhi edhi? I make excuses for what? what are you blabbering? this is what happens when you take things too personally.

db lo idiots do this. that's why I call them idiots.

17 minutes ago, uttermost said:

insistence on law and order is funnier.

sarigga law and order enforce chesthey, ekkuva bokka lo thosi makkey lu iraga thannedhi hindutva vaallaney..

india ki oka menace vallu. biggest law breakers.

thuraka na kodukulu ni chesthe human rights/intolerance ani sollu 10guthaaru ga meere malli...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Undavalli said:

tl;dr

lol. keep crying on opinions that don't agree with you, without offering anything substantial in return. that won't make you a rational person. it just makes you a dcik :) 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

nenu chesedhi edhi? I make excuses for what? what are you blabbering? this is what happens when you take things too personally.

db lo idiots do this. that's why I call them idiots.

soda thagesi ra, cool avuthavu aa taruvatha prapancha samasyalu solve cheddam

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

thuraka na kodukulu ni chesthe human rights/intolerance ani sollu 10guthaaru ga meere malli...

Hindutva vallu chesey daanitho compare chesthey muslims are silent in india.

Just now, uttermost said:

Hindutva vallu chesey daanitho compare chesthey muslims are silent in india.

Hindus nijanga nuvvu cheppentha dangerous people ayyunte hundreds of years inkokari rule lo bathikevaru kadhu

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

so why are you assholes tagging me? what's your problem? lol.

Then why the fcuk u always tag hindutva leaders and rich ppl everywhere without proper justifications. 

The biggest prbm u have is insecurity towards urself... neeku personal ga edhaiana loss jarigi undochu but it doesn't mean that u have every right to talk some non-sense abt others who have nothing to do with ur loss.

If u have prbm with india, no body is forcing u to stay here just go n fcuk with ur friendly countries as u have more options n they welcome any radicalized ppl with red carpet.

Just now, Undavalli said:

Hindus nijanga nuvvu cheppentha dangerous people ayyunte hundreds of years inkokari rule lo bathikevaru kadhu

this is an argument? lol. 

deeniki intha build up aa nee mokhaaniki.. haha..