Is Mamta Benerjee

reality

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

mari nuvvu certify chesthaava? musugu islamophobe?

haha.. thokkalo pak ni adhi cheyyali idhi cheyyali ani sollu vaagatam.. without adderssing the things that army does in kashmir. how much do you hate kashmiris/islam? 

I don't hate Hindus. I love Hindus, i just hate assholes like in this db.

lol nenento naku telusu le.. nuvvu oka loose cannon islamophobe antav inkedaina antav. Kabatti avanni pattinchukonu.

Ye desam army aina land pothunte chustu oorukodhu. That's why a country maintains an army for. Oka donga intloki duri security guard ni nuvvu enduku security isthunnav idhi anyayam annattundi nee dikkumalina logic. Even kindergarten kids have a better rationale than you.

P.S. We all know how much you love Hindus. Naaku aa sollu cheppamaku.

insistence on law and order is funnier.

sarigga law and order enforce chesthey, ekkuva bokka lo thosi makkey lu iraga thannedhi hindutva vaallaney..

india ki oka menace vallu. biggest law breakers.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

educated brainwashed Hindutva fcuks in this db are funny.

rationale ledu kabatti abuse chesi shoot and scoot aa?.. ilage nettukosthunnav

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

insistence on law and order is funnier.

sarigga law and order enforce chesthey, ekkuva bokka lo thosi makkey lu iraga thannedhi hindutva vaallaney..

india ki oka menace vallu. biggest law breakers.

kavalane chestava idantha?

1 minute ago, Undavalli said:

lol nenento naku telusu le.. nuvvu oka loose cannon islamophobe antav inkedaina antav. Kabatti avanni pattinchukonu.

Ye desam army aina land pothunte chustu oorukodhu. That's why a country maintains an army for. Oka donga intloki duri security guard ni nuvvu enduku security isthunnav idhi anyayam annattundi nee dikkumalina logic. Even kindergarten kids have a better rationale than you.

P.S. We all know how much you love Hindus. Naaku aa sollu cheppamaku.

enti telusu neeku bongu? desam desam ani oo chinchukuntunnav, gorrey yedhava laaga. 

desam army em chesthundi ani naaku explanation enduku isthunnav. indian army chesindi enti ani adigina.. world lo highest militarized zone kadha kashmir. anteh ye desham cheyyani level lo India chestonda?

you haven't made any argument for you to be attacking my rationale. you are just making excuses like a fcuking moron, and patting yourself for being a rational.

you all know nothing, about how much I love anything. hell, you can't even have a conversation without sounding like a psycho who's okay with killing others. occupying others, etc.

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

haha..  that's because of home prices that people cannot afford, and the city not willing to gentrify. these things are complicated man. punishment etc crosses one's mind only when they don't understand the underlying issue in a city. Its not discipline, but wealth gap.

If they can’t afford the home price, they can migrate to a place where they can afford. Who is stopping them? 

They can migrate to a place and make it their ‘home’ and live peacefully. That’s what is the ‘entitlement’. But, most of these drug addicts and criminals prefer not to do that.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

enti telusu neeku bongu? desam desam ani oo chinchukuntunnav, gorrey yedhava laaga. 

desam army em chesthundi ani naaku explanation enduku isthunnav. indian army chesindi enti ani adigina.. world lo highest militarized zone kadha kashmir. anteh ye desham cheyyani level lo India chestonda?

you haven't made any argument for you to be attacking my rationale. you are just making excuses like a fcuking moron, and patting yourself for being a rational.

you all know nothing, about how much I love anything. hell, you can't even have a conversation without sounding like a psycho who's okay with killing others. occupying others, etc.

nuvvu chesedi adi ..nannu ante ela? Enthasepu andarini you know nothingn you are a moron, ani conter opinion ichevallani buthulu thidathav anthegani nee argument ki rationality yedhi? Nenu chebuthunna kabatti nuvvu nammali lekapothe nuvvu moron, a$$hole daam dooom dushk ani BP techukuntav anthe.

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nee problem endo cheppana ra..no one cares a damn for you in real world, you come here to satisfy your ego...this is clear from every piece of post you do in every thread;; fact entante you are loser in virtual world too.. no one cares a sh1t for you here as well

Just now, reality said:

If they can’t afford the home price, they can migrate to a place where they can afford. Who is stopping them? 

They can migrate to a place and make it their ‘home’ and live peacefully. That’s what is the ‘entitlement’. But, most of these drug addicts and criminals prefer not to do that.

some of them mentally ill homeless people. They can't survive anywhere else. they are used to being where they are. Many of them go back on the streets, even if they are provided temporary housing.

others, people migrate to a place where they can fnd work and food. Not go into the middle of nowhere to live 'peacefully'. if they could do that, they won't be in vancouver.

keep calling people criminals, and putting them away in a place where you won't see them. it won't matter that such policies will not improve the situation. The only thing that'll improve it is building more houses.

2 minutes ago, Undavalli said:

nuvvu chesedi adi ..nannu ante ela? Enthasepu andarini you know nothingn you are a moron, ani conter opinion ichevallani buthulu thidathav anthegani nee argument ki rationality yedhi? Nenu chebuthunna kabatti nuvvu nammali lekapothe nuvvu moron, a$$hole daam dooom dushk ani BP techukuntav anthe.

dude, chill. I don't give a fcuk about your insecurity. I don't argue to win. in the otehr thread you said I was winging about kulbushan.. so sort of right. I don't really care about the issue much. and I accept it and move on. not cry  about it.

so what's your point? what do you know? 

but I do care about kashmir. and I think Indian army is an occupying force in kashmir. what is your counter to that? that all armies arre the same? which army occupies its territory and treats people with such disdain like Indian army does?

you are okay with army does. there ends the matter. There's nothing you and I have to talk about. whateer rational you come up with, will irritate me, and same me with you. but you insist on trolling me.. The same with people in this db.

so i call them assholes and morons. which they are. 

I am not tagging you on post I make on kashmir and go on a personal rant about you. I sometimes poke you(or others) only if you were a troll who said useless things in a debate (pretty much every asshole here).

so what are you so smug about? trolling people without nothing to add to the conversation? lol dude. you seem to have a fixation for me, and you want to blame me for it. not my problem. I dont give a fcuk about you, or anyone here. :)