Help me Friends

Jai_Mahismati

1 minute ago, gudboy said:

nuvvu cheppina dani batti chusthe nuvvu ekkada unna okate anipisthundi....basically you lack interest in life so go back to india and be with your parents and help them if they need.

He seems like too much of a mabbu fellow. I was like that being gregarious changes things 

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

He seems like too much of a mabbu fellow. I was like that being gregarious changes things 

nah bro. it happenes to everybody. he needs some comapney.

5 minutes ago, Bulls_Rose said:

nah bro. it happenes to everybody. he needs some comapney.

read once again what he said .

job - no interest

learning - no interest

talking - no interest

gym - no opika

who and why will someone give him company man and waste their time

4 hours ago, reddyeee said:

Naa situation cheptaa and see if it helps in any way. Masters chesa and then 6 years H1B complete iyyindhi. Approved I 140 vundhi, H1B and visa 2021 ending varaku vundhi, Full time job in a cool company, wife also working and sudden gaa naa wife parents ki serious health issue and naa wife India relocate avudaam so that valla parents tho more time spend cheyyochu ani adigindhi. 3 weeks back relocated to India. Every one of my friends nannu pellam pichodi laa choosaaru but nenu aa situation lo vunte naa wife inaa ilane support chesedhi kada ani cheptaa vaallaki. 

Bottom line enti ante everything Depends on priorities bro. Mee situation evariki teliyadhi ikkada so edho cheptaam but don’t follow it blindly.

Baaaa ...   mucho el respecto