asala ammailaki em kavali

hatersloveme

1 minute ago, kushaluv said:

I think ara_tenkai aint saying..you don't know how to choose a partner.. He might be sharing the practical scenario in general ..

focussing on positives ..

I agree with him , knowing /dating/ being in relation with someone for years is entirely different from living under same roof in a relationship with a routine.. Even the smallest things could lead to discussions..

I dont disagree with him but i dont know whats his point saying this. Pelli ayitene anni teliyakkarledu and andariki same situations ravu. Preti okkala life situations different . Situations vaste deal chestaru. I dont know point of this discussion. I know how to deal with my life .  

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Mi requirements to nenu pelli chesukolenu.  naku chalu ani vere vallu ela cheptaru? 

its a discussion ... neeku advise ivvatle... na life naku nerpinchindi cheppa... if the discussion is interesting keep doing or else just leave it..

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

ok my bad... but you will learn a lot of thing discussing... Good luck for your future...

Andariki vini chadivi discuss chesi movies chusi telusukunte andari sri ramulu sitaley undevallu. We learn life with experiences and no two people go through same situations or experiences. Just saying ! 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

So ? What is your point? Andariki telisina vishyamey ga? Mike telisi naku telekunda untunda edi? 

looking at a problem from distance is different than being in the problem...

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

its a discussion ... neeku advise ivvatle... na life naku nerpinchindi cheppa... if the discussion is interesting keep doing or else just leave it..

I dont disagree with you but it didnt look like that. anywways cool :sHa_friends:

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

looking at a problem from distance is different than being in the problem...

Exactly !  Ade cheptondi evari problem valle solve chesukovali and you cant prepare for a marital problem. You just deal with it based on attitude, situation, strength of relationship etc. 

Just now, Amrita said:

I dont disagree with him but i dont know whats his point saying this. Pelli ayitene anni teliyakkarledu and andariki same situations ravu. I know how to deal with life . 

I think he was discussing those aspects in general ! 

Choosing phase is different from living together phase.. While choosing not every one will get a chance to understand every detail and preference of other partner. When they start living , even the smallest things can tick off an argument unless both try to focus on healthy discussion .

That's what i understood from his messages. Everyone knows this yet discussed very less. 

What's his point to mention it to you ? I'm not sure..I still see it as a general discussion ..

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Andariki vini chadivi discuss chesi movies chusi telusukunte andari sri ramulu sitaley undevallu. We learn life with experiences and no two people go through same situations or experiences. Just saying ! 

kadu endukantha garam ayithunnav...we are just passing time here... 

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

kadu endukantha garam ayithunnav...we are just passing time here... 

I dont know what makes you feel so i m cool except that i don't welcome personal discussion.  

And yeah mi time pass na personal life advice's to i cant welcome too @3$%