asala ammailaki em kavali

hatersloveme

2 minutes ago, kushaluv said:

I think he was discussing those aspects in general ! 

Choosing phase is different from living together phase.. While choosing not every one will get a chance to understand every detail and preference of other partner. When they start living , even the smallest things can tick off an argument unless both try to focus on healthy discussion .

That's what i understood from his messages. Everyone knows this yet discussed very less. 

What's his point to mention it to you ? I'm not sure..I still see it as a general discussion ..

yes it was general discussion... another example is... living with a friend... mundu friends ga unna vallu kuda tarvatha they will have differences... same with other room mates...

2 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

sweet dukanam la busy unnatundu ne sweetheart    manam podham  asale duniya motham covering cheyale no

Vakey i am ready @3$%

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I dont know what makes you feel so i m cool except that i don't welcome personal discussion.  

And yeah mi time pass na personal life advice's to i cant welcome too @3$%

im not stupid to suggest some one on their life ... especially on an online platform without knowing you...

naku asalu pani ledu officelo... e thread edo dorikindi...migatha vanni caste (i mean politics) posts ye untayi.. thats my intention...

7 minutes ago, kushaluv said:

I think he was discussing those aspects in general ! 

Choosing phase is different from living together phase.. While choosing not every one will get a chance to understand every detail and preference of other partner. When they start living , even the smallest things can tick off an argument unless both try to focus on healthy discussion .

That's what i understood from his messages. Everyone knows this yet discussed very less. 

What's his point to mention it to you ? I'm not sure..I still see it as a general discussion ..

+_(

Evi general discussions ah when directed to me as advices? I dont see it as general discussion. 

22 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Akkoi/Annoi... vache partner gurinchi mari ekkuva alochinchaku... no 2 people can live in harmony under one roof... all you have to do stress more on the positives and forget the negatives... hope you are not believing married and living happyily ever after..

34 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

ya you are right... hope you find a compatible person... but is it possible to travel with kids??

44 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

are you 19-21 years of age? sorry not to disrespect... may be at heart you are a kid... living in fairy world.

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

im not stupid to suggest some one on their life ... especially on an online platform without knowing you...

naku asalu pani ledu officelo... e thread edo dorikindi...migatha vanni caste (i mean politics) posts ye untayi.. thats my intention...

Thats alright. No big deal !

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

+_(

Evi general discussions ah when directed to me as advices? I dont see it as general discussion. 

sare I am sorry... Im out of it... sorry for hurting you...

On 3/23/2019 at 9:33 PM, Heroin said:

Everina merem chestaru ante house husband ani chepte vallu chustaru  paruvu untunda house husband ki ee samajam lo anduke calm ga inti pani cheskuni decent ga ofc ki vellipotame 

House husband = house wife.

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Are u a nerdy weirdo like Sheldon Cooper. Interesting guy though 

very interesting character... are you watching young sheldon... its good too...

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

very interesting character... are you watching young sheldon... its good too...

nope. lately antha time undatle after work. will see if I can. Thanks