asala ammailaki em kavali

hatersloveme

29 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I would when i feel like no? What makes you think i don't know  how to choose a partner.? pelli chesukovalanukune naku ela choose chesukovalo teledu antara? I said right one for me not right one in general. 

Its easy to judge from outside. I am not dumb i know what i want clearly without confusion. Mechanic ni ayina chesukunta if i sync with him. Ivy league lo chaduvukunna chesukonu if he has no right attitude. I rejected few in past already.  Sagam virakthi vachindi intlo lectures ki i dont want to discuss same here on virtual forum about personal life.

Related image

15 minutes ago, Amrita said:

+_(

Evi general discussions ah when directed to me as advices? I dont see it as general discussion. 

Fairy tale comment is not about focussing on positives comment.It's a separate discussion ?  His comment about partners under same roof and the practical issues/compromises one shd b making is still a generic discussion in my opinion . His/her intent was no where near assuming you wouldn't   know to chose a partner.It still felt like part of the discussion . Your follow up questions and messages were a bit overwhelming though . Sorry to say this ! ..

9 minutes ago, kushaluv said:

Fairy tale comment is not about focussing on positives comment.It's a separate discussion ?  His comment about partners under same roof and the practical issues/compromises one shd b making is still a generic discussion in my opinion . His/her intent was no where near assuming you wouldn't   know to chose a partner.It still felt like part of the discussion . Your follow up questions and messages were a bit overwhelming though . Sorry to say this ! ..

I don't know how you know what he is saying so perfectly that too to me when he himself apologized. I dont care what you think as they were directed to me and i dont entertain personal suggestions or discussions about what i should be doing with my life. Period. 

28 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I would when i feel like no? What makes you think i don't know  how to choose a partner.? pelli chesukovalanukune naku ela choose chesukovalo teledu antara? I said right one for me not right one in general. 

Its easy to judge from outside. I am not dumb i know what i want clearly without confusion. Mechanic ni ayina chesukunta if i sync with him. Ivy league lo chaduvukunna chesukonu if he has no right attitude. I rejected few in past already.  Sagam virakthi vachindi intlo lectures ki i dont want to discuss same here on virtual forum about personal life.

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Nakaite manchi friend kavali as husband and i would be very happy if he loves to travel with me. Love travel kakapoyina nato vache anta patience unna chalu.  Nene tesukoni pota. Essays rayachu kani e roju opika ledu so i quit*n$

On 3/24/2019 at 2:05 AM, Amrita said:

I don't mind a house husband. But i want a educated, smart and intelligent guy . Mastu mandi ah arrangement accept cheyagalaru. *n$

@Ara_Tenkai @kushaluv

?do=download

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Nilanti vallaki ki asalu relationship ante meaning kuda teledu. Okati aspect chala bavunte inkoti compromise untayi, Manishi is not grocery list to follow a forumla.  Yes i can marry a mechanic if i feel i will be happy with him or an educated house husband if i enjoy talking with him. Mechanics are not dumb and i dont marry to a degree. @3$%

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

nenu vadilesina bro discussion... cheema chittukkumanna feel ayithe em matladutham ...

Virtual id  ante feel avvalsina avasaram ledu as i dont care  but you should know as a virtual id where do draw lines. Thats what i pointed out.  Time pass ki discuss chestunnaru ani mire chepparu anta time pass kakapote mi family gurinchi ikkada discuss cheyandi memu general discussions chestam. Would you be comfortable with that ? No right same here. Hope you get it now.

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I don't know how you know what he is saying so perfectly that too to me when he himself apologized. I dont care what you think as they were directed to me and i dont entertain personal suggestions or discussions about what i should be doing with my life. Period. 

It's not a personal message to not know the intent behind words.. 

No one told you should care either ..so ..don't bother rpelying either when you dont care 🙂 now don't get worked up for saying this . I told this as you replied to 'my' post !